Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Punked & Poisoned

Mustang Anna Carver (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Itss okay:) im sure you will do fine:) You've passed every year so far right?
Keera (played by EonRising)

Well, I've Passed, not necessarily done well... It's only my second year of highschool, so I dunno...

Yea but you passed which what counts right? Its only my second too so we can keep each others spirits up lol

I passed but my dad was pissed. And yeah, we can XD

Ug dads-.-' Mine was complaining all year about how i wasnt a straight A student like my friends. So you go to public school right?

Public charter.

whats the difference? im homeschooled

It's like a public school, but they only accept a certain number and you have to sign up. There were only 60 freshman last year, there will 60 sophomoresthis year and 100 freshman.

oohh wow why do you go there?

Because my parents didn't want me going to a public highschool. Too big.

ah hah well its ok they are kinda right. I went to public highschool last year in ninth but it was really big and people are jerks so i stuck with homeschool

Even at my school there were some jerks, not many but enough.

What state do you live in? I live in the lonestar state;P

I live in the Rocky Mountain state, just north of you :P I've never been to Texas.

You have never been to Texas?! Get your butt down here boy! Lol actually stay put and i will come visit you instead XP The misquitoes down here are horrible D:

I know about how bad Mosquitos are DX I lived in Georgia for 8 years. There are no Mosquitos up here though, it's awesome.

I just took a trip with my dad to washington and we drove through Colorado, which i think was the best state we had been to the whole trip, but it was so nice to be out of this one hundred degree heat and misquito infestation but i have to say that i am a Texas girl though and through lol :D

Well, we don't really have many cows for you to tip *bad stereotype* so I guess there's not much for you to do :P

Ha ha your hilarious *sarcasm and eye roll but smiles anyway* No i much prefer mountain climbing and playing with snakes than cow tipping :P

*you're
Andrew: Latin name- "English Aesthetic Enthusiast," commonly known as a "Grammar Nazi."
Kind of ironic since I was playing as a German XD But we have both of those here, as well as awesome sunsets most nights.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Punked & Poisoned

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus