Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Cristal Academy

Acelynn (played anonymously)

Ace was unable to resist the urge to giggle at the pun, her freckles sitting on the softest of blushes for a few moments. She was grateful to Caiside for sticking up for her- usually, in situations like these, Ace would've had to try and desperately figure out a comeback of her own, and that never ended well. Her anxiety made it difficult for her to speak up for herself.

She remained silent and slipped her laptop onto the table, notably avoiding eye contact with Alecks. It was quickly becoming evident that she was mildly uncomfortable around him, especially after his comment. Computers had always been a sort of safety cushion that Ace could rely on and escape to when she needed a break from society. It was the only thing she had ever taken an interest in, and whilst she hadn't exactly used her talents to pursue the most virtuous of paths- Ace had become quite the notorious hacker over the years, but they didn't need to know that- she still found it relatively hurtful when someone decided to mock the subject.
Oliver Durand (played by Sp8ders)

Alecks looked over at the two of them, before scoffing softly and slamming the book shut with a loud thud turning to look towards, or more specifically down at the two of them. Pulling down his medical mask in a violent motion that would surely should have ripped the strings, to speak in an almost yelling volume.

"Oh, yes haha a pun, wonderfully done you sack of idiotic shit. Congratulations you've reached a new level of stupid that at one point of time, humanity would think is impossible, but gasp surprise the entire population seems to have your same moronic mindset, and childish humor, and here I thought I'd have at least I'd have a semi peaceful conversation while I worked, but seeing as you deemed this social hour I know for a fact I'm going to get jack shit done with you two here. Good ****ing day."

He replaced the mask over his mouth, and furiously begun to pack his items and abscond the library, heading off to the courtyard, away from society as he mumbled to himself softly, stomping along the way like a volatile Molotov.
Kat (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

(What just happen?)
Kat was approached by a girl named rose she said "haha wow" she snatched the note out of her hand. She read it and laughed. Rose said "hahaha you have a crush on Asher" she fell to the ground and laughed Kat blushed And didint say a word Kat ran out of the gym to the entrance and up a tree to sob in silence thinking i wish he would like me

(Alecks is the quickest thing to anger, like hot holy shit Molotov inbound level of always pissed off)
(...oh my)

^^^
(I mean that to both situations btw)

Asher and his class were allowed to leave early, on the way out he cringed at the picture he drew and tossed it in the bin scrunched up.

Once outside he quickly glanced around and put a cigarette in his mouth then sat under the same tree Kat was up in although didn't know she was there, once he lit the cigarette he faces quick glance again left and right then rested his head on his knee.

(It's the sulking tree.)

Alecks slowed his frustrated stomping to a flow walk, looking over at the tree from the male whom he had tripped over and the girl who was crying her eyes out (which she seems to be doing again) letting out a long exhale, he straighten himself upright and walked over to Asher. Waving his hand in front of the smoke cloud that had come his way.

"Firstly, I wanted to apologize for this morning. I was, acting unruly and barbaric. Secondly." He looked up and quirked a brow. "You seem to have someone weeping above you, excuse me madamoiselle? As poetic as it is for you to weep like an angel above someone, can I ask you to get down from the tree?"

Kat climbed down and saw Asher Kat quickly ran away to prevent having to face him.

(:) MAHAHAHAHA)
Cass flinched at Alecks' yelling, his smile- which had been ecstatic at Acelynn's giggle- slipping away. He fidgeted with the multicoloured friendship bracelets on his wrist after Alecks stormed away, glancing at Acelynn uncertainly.

There were very few things that Cass took offence at, and Alecks had just managed to hit most of them in one fell swoop. He wasn't stupid, and logically he knew that, but being loud and outgoing meant people tended to assume that he wasn't intelligent, just because he liked to talk a lot, and because he struggled with scientific and mathematical subjects. His brain just didn't work that way, all rigid and structured with a right and wrong answer, so while he found the abstract concepts fascinating, when it came to actually understanding the processes he was lost.
He felt kind of bad about disturbing Alecks- he had been looking for a peaceful conversation, too, really, and the chance of striking up a new friendship, and the inclusion of puns in that conversation seemed natural to him. Who doesn't love puns, after all?
Alecks, the answer was, apparently.

He pasted back on his smile, leaning back in his chair and beaming at Ace as though nothing had happened, and he was just amused at Alecks' storming off. "Well, that was a catastrophy."
(Lol yea looks that way)

Asher shrugged and was about to tell him not to worry about it until Alecks spoke to Kat, Asher raised an eyebrow and jolted when she hit the ground and ran, he watched her run away then looked up at Alecks obviously confused.

"...when did she...?"

Alecks tapped his chin and thought for a moment. Then nodded his head, as if a lightbulb turned on he smiled from beneath the mask, only visible by the crease.

"I do believe she is avoiding you, either from previous trauma with some sort of social interaction with you, some person, or an ex. Or, of some sort of affection to you. She must of been in the tree before you had place yourself here, neither of you awnowledging the other is there. Yes, I think that's a suitable theory. If you want to find the final awnser to that though, I suggest tracking her down."

Alecks hoisted his items in his arms, looking down at Asher. Waiting to see what he does.
Asher zoned out a little as Alecks spoke, a moment ago he was enjoying the quiet clearing his head now this, He let Alecks finish speaking before answering.

"...wha...?"

He stared it him a little longer with his eyes slowly squinting until he finally processed what he had said and stood up with a sigh.

"Alright, alright will do..."

He walked off to find Kat with his backpack slung over one shoulder and took the cigarette out of his mouth in case he ran into a teacher.

Kat ran to the science lab and hid under one of the table. She put her legs where her head were and buried her face in her legs.

Alecks nodded his head and shifted his feet, and then begun to roam. After what seems like a few minuets he ended up in the music room, empty since there was no classes in there. His first thought was *How the hell did I end up here?* which slowly turned into an understanding he always traveled close to music when he needed to relax. His eyes tracing over the room he took note of the piano, nodding his head he set his stuff down and traversed closer to it.

Moving himself to be sitting on the bench, his back straight and his mind set, his keys gently touching the ivories he thought for a moment, and smiled. His fingers begun to move, the keys of the notes sounding like a soft and cool raindrops, that crescendo into a thunderstorm. The forte and piano was accented and brought to life, painting the story through sound instead of words and sight.

(Song reference is Chopin's Raindrop Prelude )
Asher asked his way around the school for Kat from other students eventually leading him to the lab which he figured would be one of the last places to go if something was wrong although thought that was probably the whole idea.

He opened the door closing it behind him and tilted his head with a raised eyebrow when he saw Kat, he walked over to the desk and crouched in front of her with his hands on the desk to keep him balanced.

"What was that about? Everything alright?"

Kat didn't answer she kept her head in her knees but eventually she lifted her head and said "yea I'm fine it's just that... never mind" she got up and ran again to the janitors closet.

(The key is to lock the door XD)
(DAWMAHGAWD XD)

Asher somewhat expected her to run and managed to keep her in sight eventually catching up to her at the closet a little out of breath leaning in the doorway.

"For someone who runs away like that you sure dont seem fine"

Kat said "why do you want to know what's wrong" she said as she sat down catching her breath.
(XD)
Asher took in one quick deep breath in and out before speaking with something that resembled a nervous smile.

"Pretty simple, I just wanna know what's up with you being in that tree and all"

She put her hands on the ground she said with a frown "ask rose she's in the gym" she said turning around.
He groaned assuming it was simple bullying that made the situation what it was.

"Her? Lemme guess she said some shit that got under your skin? Never liked that beeyatch..."

He stared down the hall a little from the doorway then looked back to Kat.

"What was it she said?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Cristal Academy

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus