Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Come and See The Miraculous Ocean Child! (Open)

Atl (played by Mernaga) Topic Starter

He quickly nodded, eyes lit up with excitement.
Alex Selene grey (played by Raider-jack29)

"I was kinda hoping to test this first but I guess no time like the present."

Reaching into the pocket of his soggy pants, he pulls out a small golden ring band with a large azure blue stone in its center. He then placed it on his right hand.
Slowly the water around his lower half began to bubble until it was fully enraptured by the Bubbles, which were illuminated with an eerie glow.

Atl's eyes widened at the sight, and he moved a bit away from Alex, both to make room for whatever was happening, and because it was a bit scary...

As the Bubbles faded a blurry shape came into view, once the Bubbles had completely cleared it came to the surprise of all that Alex's legs had now all but disappeared and were replaced by a long fin much like Atl's own...the only issue is that it was bright pink.
Jamie responded to the occurrence with a quick "Cool."

Atl's eyes widened, and he looked down at his own tail, then at Alex's again. "L-like me?!"

"When I'm wearing this ring yes."
He says with a light nod.

Curious, Atl swam closer. "...If I wear?" He asked, curious what the outcome might be.

"It would give the reverse effect, essentially you would be given legs."

"WHAT?!" He stared at Alex, completely floored.

"....did I say something wrong?"
"Wait, that'd actually work?" Jamie said.

Jamie Chase and Yume Sweet wrote:
"Wait, that'd actually work?" Jamie said.
"If what I've been told is true yes."

"W-wanna try!" Atl begged Alex, eyes wide. "P-please!"

"Are you sure Alt?"

"Yes!" He shouted immediately.

"Someone is excited ."
He muttered to himself as he took the ring off and his lower half shifted back into his normal legs.
He then handed the ring off to Atl.

The boy quickly grabbed the ring from Alex, wasting no time in getting it onto him. The ring did just as Alex said, giving the mermaid actual legs!
Unfortunately, the moment Atl lost his tail, the boy sunk like a rock. He was dropping toward the tank floor, unable to swim, and black spots began dancing across his vision as he started to black out from a lack of air.

Launching himself into the deepest parts of the water Alex swam down until he was able to reach Alt's body and pulled him to the surface. Resting him on the concrete at the side of the tank. He then climbed over him as he quickly acted and began to give him mouth to mouth, with blazing red cheeks from embarrassment.

Within moments, Atl shot upright, grabbing onto Alex as he desperately gasped for air. He was shaking like a leaf, clinging to the other person.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Come and See The Miraculous Ocean Child! (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus