Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Orphanage

Raven (played anonymously)

Raven looks over, upon hearing Jean stirring as she slowly woke up. She sighs and hope back up, going back to the fireplace and sitting in front of it, holding her hands out in front of her, as if to warm herself up.

"I-i didn't...."

She says in response to jeans question when watching the flames dance.
Jean Grey (played by DeathTakes)

Jean looked over at Raven and sighed. She didn't really understand why raven didn't sleep or trust anyone ever since whatever she's been through but she didn't think she should look into Ravens mind to find out without permission so she just looked at the other kids.

"Well not everyone sleeps at night so I'm not really that surprised." She said calmly keeping her shy and nervous nature.

Raven looks at Jean and raises an eyebrow. She could tell that Jean wanted some kind of answer, but didn't want to pry. Raven just sighs and looks back at the flames.

"I haven't slept in weeks. Living on your own in the forest, you learn to stay awake so you don't become some stray animals dinner....So you can run if you need too..."

She say says never making eye contact with Jean while she does so.

Jean looks at Raven and she smiled. Jean noticed that Raven knew that she wanted an answer and that;s what she got even though she wanted to make eye contact to make sure it wasn't a lie without entering Raven's mind.

"That's a nice skill to know to survive but it's a good idea to sleep so you actually have some energy to run. Of all the stray animals I encountered none... and I mean none lived when they come near me when I am asleep." She said calmly not bringing up the bear accident. She sighed and continued looking at her necklace.

"maybe I would if I could...But it's been so long...At this point I don't even know if I remember how...Besides I also need a bath....At some point is like to get the leaves out of my hair...."

She says glancing at Jean and noticing she keeps holding onto her necklace. Raven raises an eyebrow before speaking up.

"You have one too??"

She says holding up hers.

She smiled and looked at Raven's necklace then at her own. She was surprised to see the girl so happy all of a sudden.

"Yeah. You got a nice necklace too." She said looking at ravens necklace closely then Jean's necklace had flames come out from it and she jumped up.

"Oh yeah almost forgot it did that ever since I got it." She said as she covered the fire with her hand and the fire stopped after a little bit of waiting.

Ravens Heald tilts as she watches the flames burst from the locket, and watched as she manages to control it.

"Fire magic, huh??"

She says before looking back at the flames of the fireplace.

Jean looks at Raven and shrugs a little trying to think of how to explain how she controls it exactly.

"I wouldn't say magic exactly. It's just one mutation I was born with."

She says as she makes the flames warmer in the fireplace.

Raven shakes her head and smiles at Jean, glad she found another magic user. After a moment, Ravens eyes glow bright blue and a blue circle forms on the floor. What rises out of it is a figurine made entirely out of ice. Raven picks it up and holds it out for Jean to see.

"You don't need to explain it to me. I understand."

Jean looks at the ice figurine and smiles a little. She never saw someone with powers since she was a baby so she was happy she wasn't the only one. She looks at Raven and walks over to her and whispers in her ear.

"You want to play a trick on the boys?"

She asked calmly while she looked to see if the boys were around.

Raven looks at her surprised as she gets up and walks over to her, only to have her whisper in her ear. Raven raises an eyebrow and looks at the boys, smirking and nodding.

"What did you have in mind..?"

Jean smiled and looked back at raven as she was thinking. Jean went back over to Raven's ear and whispered.

"You do whatever prank you want to Iyu and I'll prank Mika. How does that sound?" She said calmly as she looked back at the boys.

(Also waiting for the two boys)

(yeah. Gonna wait on the guys too.)
Iyu (played by _iNk3d) Topic Starter

(Agh, sorry, I'm here. >~< Was working on hmwk.)
Iyu, still sleeping like the little angel he is, feels yet another disturbance in the force. Like a trap of some sort. He wakes up with a small yawn, followed with him stretching, and climbs down the ladder of his bunk bed, with his cat, Button, following him.

(it's fine! Though I might wait for Mika to post so we can give him a chance to catch up)

(Ah, you're right. We should make a chatroom on the forums for us to just talk, lol.)

(Lol like a group pm?)

(Yea something like that. >_< you, me, imminent, and etch.)

(yeah I agree!!!)

(Ill make one then :D)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Orphanage

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus