Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Favourite Character from the Person Above You

Rogue-Scribe

RimCaster wrote:
((guys the post were meant to be at least paragraph long and tell why you like character, whenever it's personality, background or design.))

((How Long is a paragraph?))
Dunedain-Ranger wrote:
RimCaster wrote:
((guys the post were meant to be at least paragraph long and tell why you like character, whenever it's personality, background or design.))

At-least 5 or 6 sentences.))

SexySultryStephanie wrote:
Vampire princess lulu great creation. Love the character and description. Overall well done. Keep up the great work.

Favorite has to be Apocalypse Angel and Angelica Blessing. Apocalypse Angel because of the Template choice and bio , i also like the description on how it describes her. The likes and dislikes are nice as well , i like how she kills off her followers if they don't do what she says yet at the same time she wants help them by bringing them to safety.And Angelica also because of the template and her description as well as her bio. And even though they both have short bio's , it still describes both of the character's very well.
Is it cheating if I pick Dave? I don't advertise this a whole lot, but Homestuck is one of my favorite things, and Dave one of my favorite of the human characters, just after Rose. He's a character that I identify with a bit more than I'd like to admit, and his humor is right up my alley. The things he goes through may be fantastical, but the way he reacts to them is extremely realistic, and it was really comforting to my teenage self seeing a character who reacted to horrible situations like a human might. So yeah, I have a lot of attachment to Dave Strider... Which is why I kinda feel like cheating for picking him, but what can I say? He's a good boy.
I really like Relic! There's so much potential in them as far as where they can go! With them having nanomorph technology, it means that they could be a great fighting force in any given situation! I would love to see something like that in some of my roleplays!
kayla289

i like the undead warriors because i like the sense of having dead warriors in my very backyard

also if your bored please come to the new forum i have started:https://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=69981
Delta, while she doesn't have a lot of information she has a cute face claim and name.
I really like Holly. She seems like she would get along with some of my characters.
Crazy head
kayla289

doren.
I like Freya, her mint green layout goes nicely with the picture you chose to describe her with, expressing just how gentle and shy she is with the soft colors. And, I do enjoy her backstory, even though it's rather saddening it is a nice setting to see why she wouldn't like men so much.
I also like that she has color changing eyes based off mood, that's a nice little touch.
I wonder what types of songs she would sing since she is a famous singer. <3
Your A1 Solar System is obviously very well thought out an very organized. I love it! :) I don't think its really a character, but I think if you include more about your characters that live in your world, it would be much more fun! Anyways, just some suggestions, but overall, I love it!
Even though I was about to reply to someone else, I guess ill just try and type a bit faster and try to fit in as much text as possible for my 'favorite character. Okay.. I guess wren is my favorite? the short description is nice and I like the song's you chose for her as theme song's are nice. Overall , the bio is short and sweet as well the description and the theme for the character fits well..
Rogue-Scribe

Chatter
turntechGodhead wrote:
Dunedain-Ranger wrote:
RimCaster wrote:

((At-least 5 or 6 sentences))

Paragraph Structure
A basic paragraph structure usually consists of five sentences: the topic sentence, three supporting sentences, and a concluding sentence.

I’ll pick Dave Strider. He’s not too far out there with basic info. The history is quite detailed. Don’t care much for the chosen graphics but they get the visual across. I think Dave is the best of the lot.
Rolf Steiner!

I really appreciate characters that are set in certain time eras that don't have too much love like WWI and WWII
Clove wrote:
Rolf Steiner!

I really appreciate characters that are set in certain time eras that don't have too much love like WWI and WWII

Whew, 10/10 Zhea.

Her profile is the perfect amount of minimalist meets detail. There’s not a ton but there’s just enough to catch the eye and draw other writers in.
Lilith by far. I love how much effort you put into her and how you wrote a little book on her page. It is not something I see often so I really enjoyed reading through it. I also love her personality
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Abouslutly lucky. The characters description and history. The template is totally awesome. She must be fun to roleplay. Keep up the great work.
Captain Barbara Blackbeard! I absolutely love pirates!
Firenwoerc because dragons are freaking awesome xD
out of all of them , i would say Zain, the bio is short yet it provides a good amount of information. I like his name , and i also like how you put the information about the location in a separate tab , providing a lot of information about the location that the character is from. Overall, the character's bio is nice and the info about everything else is very detailed and organized.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Favourite Character from the Person Above You

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus