Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Favourite Character from the Person Above You

Rogue-Scribe

Forty eight really well done characters! Wow! I just clicked one at random and it is Olive! Quite a cool and beautiful young lady!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Rolf Steiner well written and well done.
Captain Blood has a very interesting name and concept. :)
Seeing as I am a sucker for the Victorian era (or close to it) I have to say Eloise Hemmings, she is so well put together and isn't really like other characters you might see. She looks like she does her own thing and is very good at it too. <3
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Jack I love me a good pirate. Fabulously detailed and great picture. Bring me the horizon.
Rogue-Scribe

Scarlett Melissa Richards, you naughty catholic school girl! You will report to detention!
Deumeawyn

Oh... I see a familiar devil! Durian! I need to create Cailiawen on here so they can spar at the tournament again! Oh yes, we’ll always have the abandoned roadhouse... 💓
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Heather Greene who doesn't love a rebellious teenager.
Jessica Melissa Andrews is still awesome ;) felt like saying it again. I enjoy that she is obsessed with purple, and that she uses more than just force to bring in her bounties.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Miss Hyde. It's like you could meet her. Love her occupation and how she dresses. I bet she casts some wicked spells on those people with overdue books. I love your impressive line up of characters.
Deumeawyn

Wow! Love Chardonnay Charlize Parker! A French maid and a glass of wonderful wine!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Amber Davis. Not your typical housewife and love the journal entries.
Deumeawyn

You have so many favourites!!!

I like Jessica Nicole Hamilton because of her journal entries! Can’t wait to read of her visits to neighbours and neighbours visits to her house. :)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Heather Greene. She must be fun to roleplay.
Captain Blood! You got to love the pirates! :)
Rogue-Scribe

I like Cielle Nihtgenga based on the gallery!
Durian! I have a soft spot for rangers :D

(I guess Halasian too!)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Calico Morgan.
Rogue-Scribe

I do love Melissa Ann Kennedy (and her mom Aylssa)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Stephen Harrison the heroic war hero.💕💘❤ as Melissa Ann Kennedy says hubba hubba

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Favourite Character from the Person Above You

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus