Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Favourite Character from the Person Above You

mister steve
Starwarsfan

Belle
Elena definitely. Very nice concept and she looks very adaptable!
Starwarsfan

nightmare
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Elena
Apocalypse angel
Vivian.
Rogue-Scribe

Mia ~ I like the name and reminds me of an old rp acquaintance from the heyday of The One Ring.
Lex

Starlight Diva!

I love her aesthetic and the thought of a powerful woman tempting men throughout history. (Potentially pulling strings for her own amusement throughout the years? :3 ) I've got a soft spot for immortal tricksters.
Definitely Britt Harcrow. They seem like they're a true force to be reckoned with and definitely a fun person to rp with. Also, their criminal record front page is super intriguing.
Everything about Lucian’s profile makes me embarrassingly giddy.

Oooops, sorry. Didn’t see you there, TheNightmareSavage! I’m very impressed with the amount of thought and organization in all of your characters. They are all equally impressive.
My favourite is Olivia Elizabeth Brice. You clearly put a good deal of thought into her abilities and making them reasonable, not over powered or so weak or specific they're useless.

They match her occupation as an assassin as does her personality, the description of which easily gave me an idea of her character.
Rigormortiful wrote:
Everything about Lucian’s profile makes me embarrassingly giddy.

Oooops, sorry. Didn’t see you there, TheNightmareSavage! I’m very impressed with the amount of thought and organization in all of your characters. They are all equally impressive.

Ah, it's cool. I have a ton of characters to keep up with and update with new ideas and that kind of stuff.

Anyways, my favorite character from KitKatt has to be Etta Velvetine, especially since she truly reflects my ideals (Also it's pretty cool to see that she's a Gemini.)
I think a guy named Crazy Head has to have a really cool story.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Wren foster what a happy face.
8_Stars_8 wrote:
I think a guy named Crazy Head has to have a really cool story.

Oh he does. It was quite an interesting story to create.

Also, Apocalypse Angel is still my favorite.
Dumblederp, 10/10

The name alone made me laugh, and the backstory was actually pretty interesting instead of being filled with silliness like I was expecting. Great job!
I really like Rosalind and her background! I think that her and Thea could be good friends. XD
Ethys wrote:
Dumblederp, 10/10

The name alone made me laugh, and the backstory was actually pretty interesting instead of being filled with silliness like I was expecting. Great job!

Yeah, that's my favorite thing about him. You meet him in battle, he says his name, opponent laughs, and then they get turned into a duckling. Boom, battle's over. That, and his backstory was one of the first ones I came up with.

And I still like Ms. Turner from 8_Stars_8
RimCaster

Dagroshank and Air Warriors.

Dagroshank story is maybe not relatable but I kinda care for him. So shout out for ya!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Favourite Character from the Person Above You

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus