Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Favourite Character from the Person Above You

LakotaSiouxWarrior

John Roby. What a heroic character. Love the pictures and story. Excellent work. Keep up the great work young man.
Rogue-Scribe

Hands down Aylssa Nicole Kennedy. The story being built around her is quite intense and I want to know more!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Stephen Harrison. He's a professional shagger of women. Quite the Austin powers.
Rogue-Scribe

If Steve is a professional shouldn’t he be getting paid for it?

I do like Aylssa’s daughter Melissa Ann Kennedy! Awesome kid! Sounds like a hand full!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Stephen Harrison who doesn't love the homecoming king of oakwood high school. He could be taken in a lot of directions.
Ooh, I gotta say, I looooove Melissa Ann Kennedy: 39 inches of pure sass and swagger! She seems like a both adorable and hilarious kid and I dig her journal entry -- it's very sweet. 💕
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Lily what a beautiful character. Love her nickname. Love the description history pictures. Keep up the impressive and outstanding work.
Whoever doesn't love Apocalyse Angel, is either wrong, crazy, or neither of those two (but either way, opinions are opinions, and I don't judge), but I know I love her!
Tifa Lockhart, maybe only cause....

BrilliantParallelDragon-size_restricted.gif

But also, I love a bada** woman and a lawful evil character is always interesting.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Blair ebony woods. She's beauty she's grace she'll punch you in the face.
Rogue-Scribe

It will always be Aylssa Nicole Kennedy, but I have to say that her daughter Melissa Ann Kennedy is right there with her mom!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Stephen Harrison because he's becoming a better man. Go Stephen.
So many characters!

I love the continuity in Alyssa's journal.
Welcome back, Grimdark! Uriel. Creative concept and good artwork choice.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Kurana sky
You have an insane amount of characters, wow!

I didn't read them all, but I'm going with Blackbeard! Gotta love a good pirate ;)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Charlotte grey. Great character and description plus she has a story already going.
Roni Wood. Simple, straightforward concept that has a lot of resonance and potential.
Sebastian. No long bio, but the little bits and pieces in the Q&A section leave me curious to know more about him.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Josephine archer. My kind of woman. Brilliant character with a story already going.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Favourite Character from the Person Above You

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus