Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Favourite Character from the Person Above You

switch and fire warriors
Alicia is pretty cool :)
Being a Skyrim fan, I like Ja'vassa. Good amount of info, and interesting character. Do you play him specifically in the game as well?
Ara! I like her mechanical engineer mercenary/asssassin vibe. I love women who aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I love modern characters. I like the mermaid part.
I like Jennifer Blackhawk, the whole bad girl vibe and illegal stuff is fun!
Firenwoerc because he is bea xD
Zain cuz he seems super cool. I think he'd be fun to fight against with some of my guys.
Electronagnite, he sounds cool kinda reminds me of him using the time stone from avengers XD.
Raven14 wrote:
Electronagnite, he sounds cool kinda reminds me of him using the time stone from avengers XD.
I actually never thought of that!

Anyways, Pheonix seems pretty cool.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Switch and fire awesome creation.
Apocalypse Angel *0*
kroweling

FandomsForDays wrote:
Apocalypse Angel *0*

cosima! she seems super kick-ass.
Rogue-Scribe

Nothingman - Because there appears there’s nothing to him. His Notes are an interesting read. Read them!
Ummm...Starlight Diva. Love the name. Intrigued me immediately. I love her look and how you update her from year to year!
8_Stars_8 wrote:
Ummm...Starlight Diva. Love the name. Intrigued me immediately. I love her look and how you update her from year to year!

Ember Orphelia Trewin~ I love how all of their characters have middle names - a rare thing in RP - and I'm really digging the elven princess thing, also her theme songs are some bops.
Rogue-Scribe

Lexi - She has passion for music and dance, and it seems her story is only begun to be written.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Stephen Harrison 👪❤💕💔
Barbra Blackbeard. It's always good to see a female variation on the famous Blackbeard of legend. Bonus points for adding the original into her story too.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Unapologetic beautiful Lexi. What a fabulous creation. Very impressive.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Favourite Character from the Person Above You

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus