Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Favourite Character from the Person Above You

Apocalypse Angel, it was fun reading her character, also best nickname ever! AK47 *****
Luki caught my interest, reminds me of me when I was younger. Well...minus the fairy part and the accidental reading of minds thing...but...did I mention I have a minor obsession with the fae? :3
LakotaSiouxWarrior

The angelmaker. Cool poetic name. Love the template. The description likes and dislikes. Well done. Keep up the great work.
Rogue-Scribe

I think I stoped and offered Desiree Melissa Trudell a ride during a rainstorm. I paid her well and she took good care of my needs.
Alex York seems like a true American cowboy. Might have a little fun with him in the future.
Raptor and the dark warriors was really cool, I enjoyed reading the info about him. The idea of a Dino human is pretty cool to!
Rogue-Scribe

Raven ~ because I like the name; I like the bird; and it was the name a good RP friend of mine went by on another site. She passed away in February.
Jeremiah Tellah. I like how you represent the slightly older ages. Obviously he’s not super old, but a 31 year old is refreshing from the usual 19-27 year olds I see around here. (Which I have no problem with XD). Anyways, I just like the character in general
Rogue-Scribe

8_Stars_8 wrote:
Jeremiah Tellah. I like how you represent the slightly older ages. Obviously he’s not super old, but a 31 year old is refreshing from the usual 19-27 year olds I see around here. (Which I have no problem with XD). Anyways, I just like the character in general

Probably because I'm an old guy.... Jer I created on a whim for a 'biker' RP with someone here who wanted to do Sons of Anarchy but not quite. So I took Jax Teller's father's story and stretched it some and had Jer here as Jax's half-brother from his father's exploits. Anyway, I had a beautiful bio written up for him, and that RP went exactly one post each. Then the zombie apocolypse of December 6 2018 happened, and my writing partner's account, along with all but the basic character stuff for Jer, was gone. I still haven't gotten back up and re-filled out his bio. Maybe that is a project for now as he is involved in another RP...

I like Serenity Ava Kavinsky ... there is something about a woman with dark hair and blue eyes.... You have so many really cool women!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Starlight diva. The character is a beautiful tribute to your freind. ❤💕💔. It's tough to pick just one of your characters.
Rogue-Scribe

Susan Melissa Thomas ... because I went deep into your list and found a waitress!! She can serve me anytime!

I love your characters! Of course Scarlett and Aylssa are my favs but it’s fun scrolling through your characters!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Darrell Sanders. I love musicians and rock stars.
Black beard. I just read cannon sword, and I'm sold.
Rogue-Scribe

Corporal Walker - he looks like a good prospect for The Black Company.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

The stud muffin austin powers Stephen Harrison 👪❤💕💔
Rogue-Scribe

Come here Aylssa Nicole Kennedy!
Dunedain-Ranger wrote:

Halasian caught my interest immediately; not only is his name unique to me (I’ve never run across the likes of it before, personally) but his character page was chock full of juicy nuggets that I thoroughly enjoyed reading. I can tell he’s Lord of the Rings inspired, which is just the bee’s knees; it’s always fantastic to see characters based on lore that I hold near and dear to my heart. I like that he’s a somewhat older, hardened gentleman that has undoubtedly seen his fair share of tragedies. Probably makes for a fantastic drinking buddy, but left to his own devices, a bit self-destructive. I can imagine him perfectly in a tavern brooding over strong ale as he’s thinking about his past. He’s a character I’d love to get to know more about, and would be my pick out of the other lineup of neat characters.
The Stranger caught my eye immediately and I love the idea behind it and how thought through the character is.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

The vixens but all your characters are so beautiful it's hard just to pick one.
SexySultryAngelBabe wrote:
The vixens but all your characters are so beautiful it's hard just to pick one.

it's the same going for you miss angel i can't pick any of your characters because they are all marvelous and very amazingly written.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Favourite Character from the Person Above You

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus