Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Favourite Character from the Person Above You

Captain Blackbeard is a badass, well done. I love me some badass pirate babes XD
Too many to decide, but if I had to narrow it down to one profile... Your Pokémon Trainers one is incredible. Very comprehensive and filled with amazing people. But if you mean just one character....?

Lars, your Gastly Trainer. Seems like a fascinating guy to hang out with, and it's always cool to see a trainer play off of one particular Pokémon.
Lucreine seems like a fun person.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Crazy head and life
Champagne Cathrine Parker - I love that name!~
Jiwoo is a gorgeous character! Blood Manipulation seems like a really cool power!
Rogue-Scribe

Star, you have so many lovely characters! I’ll make time to read through them all soon. Right now I think Dove Azure Andrewes is my favourite. I do love reading character journal entries!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Stephen Harrison for the obvious reasons. He is quite the shagger of women and hasn't lost his mojo.
Angelica Blessing. I love all of her angel characters, it's a very interesting concept.
Vetani (She has a cute personality and appearance).
I think Etta is cool! At first her red hair drew me in and then I read the info about her! She’s really cool and the fact she’s a spirit makes it a really interesting character!
Rogue-Scribe

Idk yet because she is a totally open book!
Rolf Steiner is an interesting character. I really wish that there was more people who felt brave enough to portray a soldier during WW2. I think that his story is tragic but it really makes him an influential character.
Ember Ophelia Trewan (en?), mainly because she reminds me of myself. Not that I'm an elf nor do I have red hair, but I do know what it's like to have a...less than understanding family.
Rogue-Scribe

Victorie Daniels ...
Rogue-Scribe

Why? ... well, chocolate eyes for one...

(Had to use the double post somehow)
ooh hoo hoo, I've gotta say Maurice Deuguerre.

I am such a sucker for historical characters, and his backstory is so interesting to me to see how much thought was put into him and how much depth he has.
DarkandLight

Ooh ok this is like crazy hard, you’re characters are so lovely! Do I have to pick? Honestly my two favorite are Sila because one, she is set in the Harry Potter universe and well I’m just a huge potterhead, and two she’s so well set up and she seems so interesting! So fascinating. And my other favorite is Ira because I’m a sucker for circus performers and he seems mysterious in a sense. But seriously all of you’re characters are set up so well and all around lovely !
Rogue-Scribe

Agatha Eve Vienna ~ Love the backstory and the look! It kind of has me wanting to know more about her. and how she coped with her childhood. Would like to read one of her penned books!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Stuart geist. Another fabulous historical figure. Great description and profile. Love the pictures and history. Well done young man. Keep up the outstanding work.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Favourite Character from the Person Above You

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus