Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Favourite Character from the Person Above You

Captain Blood... A pirate's life and his rum

831e0aa271d9be111c298f2ed82936ee.jpg
Morgana is an absolutely beautiful character and is very well written. I love her!
Isabella Sharpe looks really cool and has a fantastic, detailed character sheet!
RimCaster

Aiden Sage Carter cause she's fabulous and her history is good.
Blake Ashford is an amazingly developed character, and he's also very..very fun to read about! I love how detailed he really is
Oliver is super cute and looks to be well-developed!
Rogue-Scribe

Like the 'Firecracker' Aiden Sage Carter! Cool story!
I’ll have to go with Jeremiah.

Love his mood. He’s so burly and rough on the outside but probably has a sweet inside.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Wren foster. Another one of my favorites of yours.
Rogue-Scribe

8_Stars_8 wrote:
I’ll have to go with Jeremiah.

Love his mood. He’s so burly and rough on the outside but probably has a sweet inside.

... and Jer gets a nice swift kick in the butt to get moving on an rp between Talyn Mackenzie Jones and he. ;)

SexySultryAngelBabe wrote:
Wren foster. Another one of my favorites of yours.

How about that daughter of a millionaire Caitlin Nicole Templeton? She must be something!
I gotta hand it to Durian, he's a pretty freakin' epic, man. So, he's my favorite, I suppose!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Tifia Lockhart. She's fricking a great creation. Well done young man.
DEFINITELY JENNIFER BLACKHAWK!!! I love kickass females so she just instantly won my heart <3
Rogue-Scribe

Love Lady Katja! A great presentation!
Durian

Rangers are soooo medieval fantasy, definitely my favourite
Elektra.

I love siren characters.
Blair looks fantastic! I love "she's beauty, she's grace, she'll punch you in the face".
Oh boy, I can start off saying that you're not making it very easy! c; But if there was one of your neat lasses that I'd definitely share a Coke with, it's gotta be Aiden.

I mean, a futuristic thieving girl? Sign me the hell up! Kick-ass haircut & punky style? Bonus points! An attitude for days but with a soft and sad core? Three-triple bonus points!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Gotta love the ruffians. Great characters description everything.
Rogue-Scribe

Loving the girl next door.... Jessica Nicole Hamilton

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Favourite Character from the Person Above You

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus