Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Searching...

Akane Ria (played by KurosakiSooIchi) Topic Starter

"whor-"
She paused for a brief second
"..Whore..is a ..uhh what was it"
Her face srunched up a bit in shock after remembering what is was.
"So... Wait..why.. was that kind of place here...? So the women that I saw with those random dudes were..."
Andrew nodded in disgust, "Yep."

"Oh..ugh.." Akane covered her mouth with her hand as if she felt like vomiting. "It's...unh...."
He grabbed his canteen and handed it to her, "I promise my mouth is clean" he chuckled.

"Haha.." She wanted to laugh but couldn't.
"Anyways..." Akane sighed
"Now what are we going to do?" She asked
(You don't have to start a new line everytime she talks. Only when someone new talks. Her's an example)

"Well, we're going to try and find your brother," he smiled and looked around before tapping on a drunk mans shoulder, "Excu-"
"Whaddaya want?" he listed to one side and Andrew had to prop him up to stop him from falling.
"I was wondering if-"
"What?"
"You had seen someone with blue hair."
"What about black hair? You have black hair, wolf boy,."
"No, blue hair. Have you seen someone about this tall," he rose his hands to about 6 feet, "and with blue hair?"
"Nope, can't say I have, although I can't remember much of anything right now."
Andrew turned to Akane with a sad shrug, "Sorry. Well, there's plenty of other people."

(oh it's because I don't like too much of long lines xDD That's why I press enter too much haha I give "breaks" :3 but okays)
"It's fine..." Akane smiled and waved it off as if she had been experiencing it every time. "Now... hm."
"Is there anyone in this town that might have relevance to your brother?"

"I don't even know..." Akane sighed as she looked down
"Well, the inn keeper was sober, let's go talk to him," he smiled comfortingly.

"Okay...Thank you" She smiled at him with a soft and gentle manner. Akane knew that she had hope. And moreover, she had someone with her now. Someone that she could actually trust.
Andrew shoved his hands in pockets as they walked back to the inn, "Akane, you can talk to him. I'll back you up if anything happens," he whispered as they entered the building.

"Okay..." She walked inside, hopefully thinking that she would get a hint of her brother
Andrew followed her in, standing right behind her.

When she spotted the innkeeper she went to talk with him "Excuse me" She called out and nervously approched.
"Weren't you two just here?" he grumbled, "Whadda ya want?"

"Um well..." She stammered a bit before speaking up.
"I am looking for my brother who left me years ago and wanted to see if I could find any clues here..."
"Yer gonna need ta be more detailed than that. What's he look like?"

"He's about... 5'11, and has blue hair."
"Hrm... Yeah, I think I seen 'em 'round here. Dammed boy nearly put me outta business," he was making that last part up but he needed to give something else, "He left here 'bout a month ago though. He was headin' north."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Searching...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus