Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Searching...

Akane Ria (played by KurosakiSooIchi) Topic Starter

Her eyes widened a bit. "...Thanks..." She stated quitely.
"No problem," he grinned and pressed his nose to her forehead for a moment, "Now, what am I looking for?"

"? H..Huh?" Her voice seemed to be a bit shaky, so Akane coughed a bit.
"What is it I'm looking for?" he repeated.

"U..Um.." She seemed lost for a moment in confusion as her hearbeat was pounding. She soon coughed in awkwardness "oh sorry"
"Did I do something wrong?" he asked nervously.

"Huh? No! No no...uh it's just that uh..." She breathed heavily "I don't know... I..I guess I'm somehow nervous or something..." She tried to laugh but it only came out as a nervous chuckle.
"It's alright," he smiled and gently kissed her cheek, "That probably didn't help much but... Hmm..."

"!" She froze as she felt the kiss on her cheek.
"Um...I..I think uh that helped I guess" She looked away blushing after saying it.
The wolf was blushing through his furry, grey cheeks, "Now please explain, what am I looking for?"

"Okay so it's... uhh well someone."
Akane stated.
"What's left for me in this world...Its only that person."
She continued,
"the some"thing" is what I need to be looking for myself, I guess..."
"That is not helpful in the slightest... Could I get an actual description please?"

"..It's...
...My brother."
She finally revealed.
"...The only living person of my family, though I am not even sure if he's still alive."
"What does he look like? All you humans look the same to me, so I'll need some better description."

"He's got blue hair... about 5' 11'' tall. He has a scar on his left cheek. It's about two inches long... He likes to wear jeans." She explained, trying to remember. "...although I don't remember too much from four years ago..."
He nodded, "Alright, blue hair really isn't that common among anyone," he said, "What makes you think he's here?"

"..I honeslty don't know." She muttered
"I just figured that I'd go searching around every crazy places... Since he likes adventurous and... seeing some "retarted" people over the world or something." She shrugged
"..Sorry for dragging you into my problems..."
"It's no issue, besides, I promised I wouldn't leave," he smiled, "But that one building you were looking at earlier? Not a good place to go. It's a brothel."

"Huh?" She blinked "B..Bro...thel? What's that?" She tilted her head. "There was no such names for houses where I was previously."
"A brothel is a place where whores and the like work. Not a good place for either of us to be," he shivered in disgust.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Searching...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus