Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Searching...

It was a dark night, and as usual, streets were full with drunken people under the streetlights. A female was walking past through the crowded place. Her long, dark hair reached up to her waist. She looked to be in her early teen years, quite young to be in such town. There were fights with busted alcoholic bottles in dark alleys. The girl, Akane, didn't give any mind to what was going on in the town of madness. She was walking, looking around as if she was searching for something in a very desperate manner. She didn't want to be noticed, but had to admit the sight that some people were giving her. She glared at the few people and walked up ahead. She stopped when she saw a place with women (they had a lot of makeup on... she felt that it was disgusting) dragging men inside. Without knowing what kind of place it is, she peeked her head inside.
"Oh lord, please don't go in there," Akane would feel a gentle hand on her shoulder.
Akane Ria (played by KurosakiSooIchi) Topic Starter

"?!" When she felt a hand on her shoulder she slapped it away and turned around, backing away. When she realized what she did, she bowed her head a little and apologized. "I'm... I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that but... I was a little surprised that it... But... Why are you telling me that? I wasn't about to go inside. I was just trying to look inside a bit in curiousity..."
"It's alright," the wolf anthro smiled politely, "That's just... Not a good place to go in to.... A lot of, um, interaction, for lack of a less blunt term, goes on in there," He stuck out a hand to shake, "I'm Andrew."

"Huh?" With a confused look Akane tiled her head a bit before smiling softly and shaking the male's hand. "Well anyways, nice to meet you. I'm Akane, Akane Riku..." She paused a bit before speaking up to ask again; "have you lived in this town for a long time? Like, are you a resident here? I don't get a thing that's going around here." She said pointing at the drunk men out in the dark streets.
"Nope. Fortunately I'm just passing through. How old are you Akane? You look about as young as I am, were I a human."

"Hm? My age..." She laughed a bit softly. "I'm 15... I guess people keep telling me that I'm too young or something to be traveling alone... But jeez, does it really matter?" She sighed and looked up at the male. "You?"
"15 as well," Andrew smiled down at her, his ears twitching a bit and he looked up, "Er, I don't think we should be out in the streets much longer," he warned.

"Huh?" She blinked upon hearing him. "Why? Is there something wrong?" She thought for a second before stating, "but I can't leave yet..."
"Look, it's really not a good idea to be out here at night, for either of us. Whatever you're doing, can it wait until morning?"

She didn't seem concerned by the fact that the streets were full with danger at this dark night. Akane shrugged. "But I really don't think it matters if it's day or night at whatever I'm doing. And I don't want to be kept from my search because it's night. If you think it's any dangerous for you when you're here then you can leave. I am going to stay and continue with my own thing." She seemed that she was just about to leave for her destination as she said that. Her long, silky hair was dancing along the cold wind of the night...
"Please?" Andrew followed her, brushing a thick strand of his black hair out of his yellow eye, "Come on, I've got a room rented at the cleanest inn in this nasty town and you're welcome to stay with me for tongiht. I'll help you look for whatever it is in the morning if you'd like."

She sighed and turned to Andrew. "Why-"
She then stopped and looked at him "fine..." As she replied, Akane looked up at the sky searching for stars that never seemed to show up. "Okay..."
"Cool," the wolf smiled and led her too the finest inn in the town, "The Old Star," where he guided her up a set of stairs and to his room.

She looked around awkwardly, as if she was never used to being in such room. "Uhh what am I supposed to do" she blinked confused. As a young girl that was alone she didn't live in any "normal" houses nor been to any inns whatsoever. She mostly sletp on the streets of towns or the corners of alleys and so on.
He motioned to the bed, "You can sleep there, I'll sleep on the, um, the floor I guess," he looked around and grabbed a spare pillow from the bed and a blanket.

Her eyes widened at that. "Huh? What? No! I mean- Why would you sleep on the floor if this is your room? You should sleep on the bed! I'm actually quite used to-" She stopped midway her sentence and smiled awkwardly. She continued; "Anyways, you should sleep on the bed... I don't want to be an "intruder" who takes away your bed to sleep on." She smiled a bit jokily at saying that.
"No, it's fine, really. I'm sure the inn keeper doesn't want to bother with cleaning my fur out of it anyways," he said and started habitually stroking the tuft of fur on his chest beneath his shirt.

"Oh...Okay then" She stood at the same place for a bit before slowly approaching the bed. "Um... then.. please excuse me." She said politely as she lay herself on the bed. She was on her side, blinking in awkwardness.
"Well," he yawned wide and blinked a few times before giving his paws a quick rub and laying down, "Good night Akane," he said with a smile and unplugged the lamp lighting up the room.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Searching...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus