Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Searching...

Akane Ria (played by KurosakiSooIchi) Topic Starter

She silently called out "good night..." then silence fell after the light was out. However Akane wasn't sleeping. Her eyes were open. She was planning to leave very soon, when she'd be sure that the male had fallen asleep.
After about half an hour passed she thought;
'I should at least write a note or something before leaving...At least he was nice to me unlike this world...'
And an hour passed after the silence of the night. She quitely sat up.
His ears twitched and he rolled over with a tired groan as the bed squeaked loudly but he didn't wake up.

With a shock, she flinched a bit before giving out a sigh of relief as she saw that he wasn't awake. After writing a short note that wrote "Thank you", she got up from her bed to leave the room.
The bed squeaked so loudly at the movement that Andrew did wake up this time, his ears twitching wildly as he sat up and rubbed his eyes, "you really want to find this thing of yours, don't you?" he asked with a big yawn.

"!!" With a jolt she coughed nervously, heart pounding at shock that he was awake. Bowever a second later she replied with a serious voice "...I guess" She was silent for a moment before adding "... Thank you"
"That is what you're doing right?" Andrew stood and stretched, "Well, I guess I'll help you."

"Huh..?" She blinked for a moment before realizing what he had said "Wait... You mean... You'll accompany me? But... Why?" She was astonished by the fact that someone was willing to help her. And that is, someone that she had just met, and that she knew nothing about. "Why?" She said again.
"I have nothing better to do other than sleep," he smiled tiredly, "What is it you're looking for?"

"Well it's actually...Someone. And I guess maybe something... That cannot be seen."
She chuckled softly upon stating her sentence. Then she continued silently; "...Or something that cannot be seen to only me in this world."
"Then how do you plan on finding it?" he asked, leading her out of the building and into the now quieter streets.

"...If I find the someone that I'm looking for, then maybe..." She swallowed, "Maybe I can find it."
"And... If I don't get to find that person, then..." She smiled in a soft manner upon saying "I guess I'll have to keep living in this world like this, abandoned with no one else." She looked down for a minute after adding "It's not too much of a big deal, I guess..."
The wolf thought for about 30 seconds, "You'll have me," he smiled kindly at her, his one yellow and one green eye glistening in the moon light.

She looked up with eyes round, then faced the male. She stopped walking and asked him "...What... Do you mean?"
Her voice was shaking a little, showing hints of nervousness though she was trying not to show it.
"I'll stay with you," Andrew smiled brightly, "I've got nowhere to go either."

She smiled softly, looking at him. "I'm glad I have someone that's willing to stay with me.
..." She looked away, speaking with a quiet voice now. "... Unlike the others...
...And this world."
He put a gentle, furry hand on her shoulder, "You alright?"

She snapped out of her thoughts as she felt his hands. "Uh- Yes!"
After a moment of silence, she decided to be "brave" and aske him something.
"Um, hey... If you're going to, uh stay with me, then...
Can I ask you to promise me something?" She seemed very serious as every single word escaped from her mouth.
"Sure," he smiled a bit nervously.

She sighed in relief as he said that. "Um, can youm uh..." She couldn't seem to get the words out of her mouth until she finally managed to speak again. "...Can you promise me... that...
...That you're not going to leave me once you are with me?"
She looked away and started lauging awkwardly. "Uhh well I do know that it sounds stupid and immature like a baby but-"
"..." Her voice returned to being serious.
"... I'm just... I'm just too experienced... With being alone
The world abandoning me,
Though I have pretended all my life not to care,
Not to be miserable
...Not to be afraid...
Of someone else leaving me, again.
It's what's been happening all my life.
Everyone left me. Years ago-"
She stopped halfway through her talking.
"...Wait.. Haha what am I saying. I'm too talkative...too idiotic to say all those things." She smiled bitterly. "I'm sorry... Just....
...Just forget what I said to you." She looked down.
"You want me to promise not to leave you?" he turned her to face him and cocked his to the side and then smiled softly, "I promise" he leaned his forehead gently against hers.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Searching...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus