Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Searching...

Akane Ria (played by KurosakiSooIchi) Topic Starter

"Yes! I believe so as well." She replies and laughed in a bright and gentle way "And someone too."
"I'm gonna guess that someone is me," Andrew grinned, "I'm glad to be of assistance to you."

"Well yes...." She smiled and nodded at him. "Thank you"
"Just tell me if I start to smell like wet dog. It happens often," he was half joking but half serious.

"Haha excuse me??" She chuckled a bit
"Really. Being a wolf anthro isn't all perks you know. Feral wolves and dogs aren't exactly self conscious, but I get bothered when I start to smell," he smiled sheepishly.

"It's really fine. I don't think it matters that much to me." She smiled softly.
"It will when it starts to rain," he chuckled.

She giggled at him in a jokingly manner "Well we'll see"
He shook his head and smiled, "Wet dog is not a pleasant smell," he laughed, "Anyways, new topic of conversation? Do you want to know anything about me?"

"Hm..." She thought for a moment before speaking up "anything you don't mind sharing?" She smiled
"I wouldn't know where to begin... I'm a pretty much open book. Ask me anything."

"I don't even know what to ask.." She gave out an awkward smile and looked up at him. "I'm not used to talking with people that much, honestly." That was true, except she kept on asking around about her brother and all she got for a reply in the past was nothing.
"Alright... Well, I guess I can start with the basics. I'm 15 and I travel... My favorite food is spaghetti and I'm surprisingly not a good runner for being a wolf.

She smiled and listened to him as she nodded.
"I can't think of anything else. You're sure there isn't anything you want to ask me?"

"Hm...have you got any family?" She asked.
"I do. My mother and father are back at my home. I've been travelling for about a year on my own though."

"Oh... Why though? You've got a home and a family... Why are you traveling by yourself?"
"I got bored," he shrugged nonchalantly.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Searching...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus