Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Searching...

Akane Ria (played by KurosakiSooIchi) Topic Starter

"Huh..?" After blinking slowly for a moment, Akane smiled and replied, "one is enough for me, I guess"
He took a pancake out of the pan and put it on the plate, "Do you want bacon?"

"Huh? Oh sure." She replied, looking around.
He put two pieces of bacon on the plate and gave it to her, "I promise there's no fur in it," he smiled and brushed his hair out of his green eye.

She chuckled softly and took the plate. "Thank you".
He sat down across from her, three pancakes and two slices of bacon on his plate and he started quietly eating.

She started eating as well, quitely and in a slow speed. She never had ate that much in the past traveling outside with no one else.
When he was done, the wolf fell onto his back and patted his belly, "Pancakes are awesome."

She finished her meal as well and put down the plate gently. She smiled in a soft manner. "Yes it is..."
He absentmindedly scratched one of his feet-paws before grabbing a small garbage bag and putting the paper plates in it, "Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah, sure!" She smiled brightly and got up.
He stood with a smile and began walking north.

She followed close behind him with a soft smile which showed her hope for finding her brother.
Andrew slowed to a walk next to her, his tail wagging softly, "Hat are you gonna do if we find him?"

After thinking for a while, she smiled and replies, "I don't know honestly."
"Then why are you searching? I understand he's your brother but still..."

"I..dont' know." She gave out a sad smile."It's just that... He's the only one left, and I don't know.. I just don't know what I'm supposed to be doing in this world if I don't even have anything to do as searching for him. At least searching for him keeps me busy...I mean- I don't even know why I'm looking for him honestly" She smiled in a sad expression. "The thing... Remember I said that I might find this thing after fidning my brother too? I said that might not be seen but that I'm searching for is..."
She paused a bit before speaking again with a gulp. "It's...hope." She gripped her fist tightly upon stating it. "Hope in this world which abandoned me... I wanted to look for it. And it started by searching for my brother..." After that, she smiled again, showing bright emotions on her face. "Well, if I can't find him, at least I tried! And plus... I met you."
He blushed a bit, "What is it that you're looking for that can't be seen? It confuses me when you say that."

"It's...Hope." She replied with a smile, tilting her head and looked down at the ground. "Hope to be living in this world when I was abandoned by it."
"Ooooh," a look of understanding crossed his face, "Well I believe youve already found hope."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Searching...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus