Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Searching...

Akane Ria (played by KurosakiSooIchi) Topic Starter

"Y..You saw him? Really?" Akane's eyes widened with delight and hope. "I might be able to find him... He headed north?"
"Yeah. He was a sneaky fella' and we didn't like him much here," the inn keep grumbled and turned away from them.
"Well," Andrew turned to Akane, "Let's head north."

"Yes!" SHe nodded happily, delighted that she had found a strand of hope of finding her brother.
"Let's go.."
Andrew smiled and led the way out of the corrupted little town and took a deep breath once they had goten out of range of its foul stench.

Looking around, Akane sighed and smiled a bit. "So we're out of the crazy town now?"
His nose and ears twitched, "Yup. I can still smell the place but the air here is clean and fresh. I'm really tired right now, so can we please go to sleep?"

"Oh yes- of course!" Akane looked up at Andrew with a sorry expression. "I'm sorry I had to get you involved... It's pretty tiring right?" She smiled softly.
"Aside from the fact you couldn't just sleep last night and woke me up after only an hour, yes, it's very tiring," he sighed and pulled a tightly rolled sleeping bag from his backpack and lay it on the ground before lethargically crawling into it. "Do you have anywhere to sleep?" he rolled onto his side and looked up at Akane.

"Huh? uh...Well" Akane blinked and tilted her head before shaking her head with a smile "No... But I'm actually used to it so..." She looked around.
He looked down at the sleeping bag, "There's more than enough room in her for both of us, but I doubt you'll do that and I'm sure you'll refuse just sleeping in it so," he reached into his bag and pulled out a heavy blanket and tossed it to her, "At least take this if you don't want the sleeping bag. Sorry if it smells a bit like dog," he smiled sheepishly.

She blinked for a second before smiling at him. "Thank you. And that's fine really"
He tossed her the blanket anyways, landing it in her lap, "Just take the blanket," he sighed and lay down, closing his eyes.

She smiled and took the blanket, and unfolded it gently.
"Good night Akane. Again, sorry if the blanket smells," he apologized and soon fell asleep.

"It's fine.. Goodnight." With the blanket, Akana feel asleep. It was one of the most peaceful nights she had during her lifetime...
Akane would wake up to the smell of pancakes and bacon cooking over a fire.

She yawned slightly as she got up, stretching and looking around. "Good morning...?"
"Good morning," he smiled and flipped the pancakes.

"Hi..." She rubbed her eyes, looking a bit sleepy. "What're you doing?" She tilted her head and asked.
"Making breakfast," he smiled and took a plastic plate out of his bag, "One pancake or two?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Searching...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus