Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Love comes Softly

Charity Davis (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Charity blushed and bit her lip then looked at him. "Its really cold by myself in there...and..and i was wondering..if.if you wouldnt mind..sharing..the bed with me?.." she whispered a little nervously.
Fang (played anonymously)

He blushed lighty."S-sure."He stood up and smiled.

Charity blushed some more then led the way to the room, crawling back into his bed. "Sorry i was just really cold," she whispered quietly, getting under the covers. But leaving them open for Fang too.

"It's fine." He lays beside her and wraps his arms around her softly.

Charity blushed and wondered if she should be doing this so soon after she lost Micheal. Then she discarded that thought and moved closer to Fang, snuggling into his side. She was considerably warmer there and soon she was getting sleepy again. "Thank you again Fang," she whispered.

"Welcome." He closed his eyes and went to sleep.

Charity fell asleep soon after him and slept great the rest of the night, she had been missing a body beside hers. In the night she started to dream of Fang and murmured his name. In the morning, she woke up still feeling a little cold so she felt for Fang's body almost wishing he was still there.

He was outside feeding his livestock,and taking fresh wood in the house.

Charity sighed at his absence then quickly sat up and shook her head to clear it. No Charity..Stop thinking that way..he is only offering you a place to stay.. she thought to herself sternly.
Then she got up and changed into different clothes, letting her hair loose.

Fang finished bringing in wood as he placed them in the fireplace.He sighs and starts a fire,slightly starting to warm the place up.He went in his room and smiled."Come on,it's warmer in the livingroom.You don't want to freeze do you?"

Charity looked up in surprise then smiled and walked out. "Fang your not going to work outside today are you? There isnt anything you need to do and i dont want you to get sick," she said gently and caringly.

"Sorry,but I have to do a little...." He rubbed his arm with us bruised hand.

Charity took his hand and saw the bruises. Then frowned a little. "You work too hard," she said and suddenly lifted his hand to her lips. She kissed the palm of his hand gently then pulled away afterwards.
"Sorry," she said quietly.

He blushed and looked at her."It's alright,don't apologize." He smiled and pats her head."I know I work too hard,but that's the only way things are going to get done."

Charity slightly scowled then took his hand from her head. She looked pretty cute when she scowled. "Well you shouldnt have too. What do you have to do?" she asked.

"Take care of the animals." He blushed and smiled.

Charity smiled and shook her head. "Well i'll help you then. What needs to be done?" she asked.

"I need to make sure they are warm.You shouldn't go outside,it's cold." He seemed worried.

Charity smiled then slipped on her coat. "If you can then i can too," she said and went outside. Going into the barn, she started to cover and check on the horses.

He sighs and walks out to the barn "your a handfull young missy." He takes off his hat and puts it on her head."but I'm still glad ya here."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Love comes Softly

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus