Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Love comes Softly

Charity Davis (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Charity shook her head then softened and smiled. "I worry that you wont be able to do your work well if you dont eat. Now get inside. I made plenty of pancakes," she said in a gentle tone.
Then she did something even she didnt expect, she took his hand and pulled him softly inside straight to the table.
"Eat then you can get back to work. Just dont work too long today before coming inside. Its getting colder everyday and you'll get sick," she said with a smile before sitting down across from him.
Fang (played anonymously)

He blushed more.He never knew how it felt to be cared about untill now.He slowly started to eat and looks at her slowly with his blue eyes."Thank you,Charity."

"Its the least i can do for you since your caring for me Fang," Charity replied with a smile. Then she started to eat hers as well and finished rather quickly.
Standing up, she took her plate to the sink and put it in before going over to Fang. When he was done, she took his plate as well then put it in the sink. Turning back, she ran into Fang on accidet and blsuhed.
"S-sorry Fang," she said rather quietly since they were so close then took an emabbarrased step away from him.

He blushed lightly and slightly smiled."It's fine......" He grabbed an axe and walked outside,getting ready to finish his job.

Charity watched him go and smiled. "Dont hurt yourself with that," she said as he left. Then she washed the dishes and placed them back in theyre correct spots. Then she cleaned up the house and was done by mid afternoon. So she went outside and sat on the porch, watching Fang work.

He had finished chopping wood for the winter,but his arm was slightly cut and bleeding,he didn't seem to feel it much tho.He sat down under a tree and panted,he was tired but he knew he had to keep working.He stood back up and started harvesting the last of his crops.

Charity watched and couldnt help but smile at his hard work. Then she got up and looked at the sky. Snow was coming soon but not for another day or so.
"Fang!" she called to him.

He cracked his back and yawns looking at her."Yes?"

Charity motioned for him to come over to the house. Well if he was still going to work today, he would need his arm bandaged and some water. Holding a cup of water for him, she waited until he came over before handing it to him.
"Let me see your arm," she said then wiped off the blood there and tied a strip of cloth around it.
"Now i want you back inside before the sun sets," she said sternly but gently.

"Oh Charity,I would be fine.You don't have to do all this for me." He smiled slightly blushed.

Charity smiled then kissed his forehead. "Yes i do. I should take care of you while im here and this is how i do it," she replied then turned and went back inside.

He blushed a bit more and looks down.He rubbed his arm and walked to the stables,taking out his black horse.

Charity miss judged when the snow by a couple of days. Cause it started lightly snowing soon after Charity went back in. Charity laid down on the couch and was soon asleep. Snow fell over the fields and crops

He started to brush his horses and he put a blanket over each one.He had finnaly finished working.He walked back in his house.

Charity woke up as soon as she heard him come back inside. "Fang?" she called sleepily, making sure it was him.

He smiled."Wow,you seem tired." He picks her up and carries her to his room,laying her in his bed.He pulls the covers over her."You need to sleep."

Charity blushed when he picked her up then smiled shyly as he put her in his bed. "Thank you," she said quietly and turned to her side, closing her eyes.

He smiles and and walks out.He sits on the couch and ended up dozing off.

Charity woke up in the middle of the night freezing. Slipping from Fang's bed, she looked for a thicker blanket but found none. Going into the living room quietly, she went over to Fang and genlty nudged him.
"Fang?" she asked to see if he was awake.
She was shivering and her teeth almost chattering. It was freezing in the whole house.

He woke up and looked at her sleepily."H-Hm?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Love comes Softly

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus