Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » OFFICIAL 2017 Doubutt Game Discussion Topic

Those jello cubes are the devil XD
Sanne Moderator

JayBird wrote:

It does and it doesn't. The options it gives me (like Paint, WMP, and Notepad) don't do much help.

http://johann.loefflmann.net/en/software/jarfix/index.html

Hope this helps!
rat

@kim
the lag is 1000x better now! thanks so much!
Er...Doubutt...so...bug? I was moving a weapon to the cannon room and got trapped in a corner by vicious evil ice bugs. During that the weapon went off into the black and disappeared and can't be found! T_T
rat

Rubix wrote:
Er...Doubutt...so...bug? I was moving a weapon to the cannon room and got trapped in a corner by vicious evil ice bugs. During that the weapon went off into the black and disappeared and can't be found! T_T

it's possible to have enemies in the cannon room?
rat

SO TENSE.
pSX0fjK.gif

you okay buddy?
PiiT7Y6.gif
rat wrote:
Rubix wrote:

it's possible to have enemies in the cannon room?

Rat it was en route to the cannon room.
Okay, so I'm new to this *obviously everyone else is too* But I swear, there have been different times where I had just stumbled across a room with a dead end? I even backtrack and there are no other ways to make it to the end room? So should I just push my items off the edge and through the holes in the floor? What am I doing wrong? T_T
I have never had that happen crystie. Have you tried both paths from the treasure room?

Edit: we could really use some ray guys.
Sooo... sometimes there's extra scrap hidden in the pots.
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

I just pushed out a ton of grenades, some honor blades, an energy sword, and a rocket launcher. I HOPE IT HELPS :D
<3
We really need ray guns for the treasury.
I tried to play the game too and had issues. My problem is that my game pops up when I open it with Java, then as soon as it loads up and I hit PLAY, it closes and never comes back. :/ Not really sure how to fix it. I also have windows 10.
I can't play the game either. I launch the game, it loads, I hit play and then I'm met with this message "java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.pixelovely.doubutt.Main" and my only option is to press "Cancel".
I love this game.

But I'm going to kill these ice bugs and their lag.
Believe I've encountered a bug... of the non icy variety. :(

Was pushing a little energy sword around in the ball room. It got bounced between horse bum and the wall quite vigorously and then... poof! Off into the wall, never to be seen again. >:
Pen I have the same problem, I don't know how to fix it, I tried reinstalling java and reinstalling the game, I wish I could play
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Pen and Trackstar, this sounds like you have a corrupted file in your download. You may need to clear your java cache and try downloading again.

Find the folder named doubutt in the user's home directory and delete it. For me, on Windows, the folder is named

C:/Users/(username)/doubutt

The folder should contain doubutt_game.jar, game.jar, javax.json-1.0.jar and scala-library.jar.
Thanks Kim, I will try it!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » OFFICIAL 2017 Doubutt Game Discussion Topic

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus