Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Soaked Snake Hands (OPEN)

Crystal (played anonymously) Topic Starter

She got off of him and looked in that direction.Her scences getting agitated.Her clothes changing to something a bit more inappropriate.She almost looked like a stripper.
Dante Ricci (played by Ambrosia)

He smiled as he got up, Danny picked her up. she wrapped her legs around his torso "Ignore it, lets have some fun" he said kissing her neck

She blushes bright red and slightly shivers."Can I assassinate people first?It's kinda my job...and I kinda need some moola." She rubs her fingers together.

"fine" Danny said letting out a small grunt. His face went serious "i don't want to hear that you chased after..." he tried to say her name but it just wouldn't come out "after..."

She kisses him and then hugs him."I'm so sorry." She gets off of him and walks towards the door,knowing where she would find her target.

"I'll be waiting" he said smiling at her "just Don't forget me alright" he said Sat on the bed

Soon as she was out she found her male target and tempted him towards her.Soon as he was close enough she kissed him,while sliding a poison needle in his neck,making him fall lifeless to the ground.She had done her job but would collect her reward later.She went back to where Daniel was.

Daniel was at the shop. it was a sorry sight indeed the only walls that were still standing was the back and front. Crystal made her way to the shop. Just as she was about to walk through the doorless door frame. she saw Daniel holding his wooden scythe. What was strange was the power that pulsed from it and the black flames that circled it. Daniel was in an offensive stance Training to use the scythe perfectly, his torso was naked, beads of sweat rolled down his chest as he swung that scythe like he used it all his life.

She looked at him and smiled.Her short silver hair covering one eye."You look hot like that!" She took out her cellphone and snapped a quick pic."Now that's my screensaver."

Danny stood upright, spun the scythe through his fingers before placing it dow, he let go of it and it just stood there, not even dropping to the floor. "Hey now you have me almost naked I think it's time for me to see you" he smiled and winked. before Crystal could react Danny moved so fast he was standing in the middle of the room one minute far from her and the next he was within kissing distance "Gotcha" he whispered in her ear

She blushed and giggles."I'm sorry I'm hard to get." She wraps on leg around both of his legs then makes him fall backward as she gets ontop of him and seductively licks her lips.

"Damn Girl! you are Fine!" he pulled her close, both still on the floor.
"you are not goin any where"

She giggles and smile."How about a quick spar. If I win....hmmm......you have to run outside naked.If you win,you get what you want."

Danny knew she hadn't a clue about 'Death' "babe before you make a bet at least know your opponent, rememeber the first three lessons I taught?" he said smiling

She nodded."Yeah but please?" She begs really wanting a good fight.

"Okay, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I INTRODUCE THE ONE, THE ONLY, DEAAAAATH!" Danny pretended to be a reality show host. Death hovered above Danny as he held his scythe. Crystal looked with wide eyes

"Interesting." She smirked,as she got into a stance,her hands in a snake position.

"I'll go easy since you're a girl, I wont use the 'Grim reaper's' powers on you" he said then lunged at her with the scythe

"offending." She ducked under and lunched up like a snake,hitting him in the stomach with a swift move.She then backs up.

"lucky hit" Danny said nursing his stomach "you're no ordinary girl" Danny laughed as he used his scythe to sweep Crystal off her feet onto the floor then swung down in a diagonal motion stopping at least 1" from her stomach

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Soaked Snake Hands (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus