Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Soaked Snake Hands (OPEN)

Dante Ricci (played by Ambrosia)

"Where are you going? I wont push I'm sorry" He looked very worried. He got up."I promise I wont push" He looked at her with wide eyes
Crystal (played anonymously) Topic Starter

She looked at him with tears in her eyes."..."

"I want to know what's wrong, but I'm afraid of losing you" Daniel walked up to her and entwined his hands with her's "If you don't want to tell me then don't, but don't walk out of that door. Not after what we've been through today"

She looks down sadly."I just want to die...I watched my family get slaughtered...I miss them."

Daniel Lightly cleaned the tears from her cheeks. He knew how she felt. "If you die then I wont have anything to live for, right now you're the reason I'm still breathing. I've been to the place you are right now. Don't dwell in the past. Just think of me and how we make each other feel" He looked into her eyes "I know what it feels like losing hope, let me be your hope"

She smiled and nodded as she hugs him."Thank you."

"No problem" he replied with a relieved expression on his face "it's been a long day, We should get some sleep" he once again got into bed

She softly got ontop of him and lays her head on his chest.

Both drifted away into a night of slumber. Peaceful and happy

She enjoyed being with him.She felt safe.

The next morning crystal was laying in bed still asleep as Danny entered the room, Something about him felt different. A wooden scythe was sheathed on his back it pulsed with dark energy. "Rise and shine Gorgouse" he was stood at the foot of the bed tickling her feet

Giggles and wakes up. "hey quit that."

He smiles and jumps into bed playfully kissing her tummy "I don't want to"

He kissed his way up all the way to her neck

She giggles louder"stop it" she says playfully.

He stopped kissing her neck and lightly felt her lips with his left thumb, before kissing her cherry red lips

she blushes and kisses back forcing herself on him.

"hello!" she caught him by surprise. "o no you don't" he said laughing spinning them both off the bed with Crysta landing on top of Danny.

She laughs and kisses him again."You're funny."

Her still on top of him he smiled as he stroked her arms "I never knew" he chuckled. Danny's scythe in the corner of the room pulsed with dark energy

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Soaked Snake Hands (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus