Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Soaked Snake Hands (OPEN)

Dante Ricci (played by Ambrosia)

"Who are you?" Danny had a bad feeling. He was ready for any attack from all sides. He looked at the towering figure Death was ready to fight as well but still invisible until he was needed "Crystal what's going on?"
Crystal (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"This is my father,Shemazui!" She smiled and acted like a little kid around him.Shemazui picked her up and kissed her head befor placing her on his shoulder then speaking."Now,sir.Who are you? Also why are you in my house,with MY DAUGHTER?"

"Your daughter is MY GIRLFRIEND...SIR!" he didn't let his guard down. "So you're the famous Shemazui. You may have heard of Sparda then, strongest Devil in hell next to the Fallen angel himself" Sparda was Danny's father but was exiled for having children with a mortal woman, Sparda was the strongest devil in hell, He was just as strong as Lucifer but was too loyal to the fallen angel which was the cause of his exile. "I'm Sparda's son"

He smirked only slightly befor he turned to Crystal. "Boyfriend...? Crystal.....really?This guy?"
Crystal nodded quickly befor kissing her father's cheek quickly. "Hm...a little modest....don't you think?" Crystal quickly shook her head and climbed on his head and smiled."I REALLY LOVE HIM!"

"there ya have it, she loves me" Danny looked at the floor "I'll take my leave" Dann looked up at Crystal "that Ruby amulet you're wearing was given to me by my mother, I trusted you enough to give it to you. If you don't trust me then just leave it in the shop" he turned and walked out the room and down the stairs "I'm heading to the Cave Crysty! If you trust me enough you can join me" Danny knew he wasn't wanted in the mansion. His hands were stuffed in his pockets and his hair was damp from the rain. He opened the front door and welcomed the sound of heavy rain hitting concrete floor.

Crystal would stop him but she couldn't talk the way she wanted around her father.She only kept a good grip on him and looked down.

Before Danny left he looked back Hoping she may have ran after him but he was wrong. he turned and whispered "I love you" Before slowly closing the door behind him.

it rained heavily and Danny was soaked from head to toe but it didn't bother him. One of his eyes were covered by his hair as he sat on his bike. He looked back once more hoping she would be there.

She jumped off of her father and started to run to the door hoping to stop him but Shemazui grabbed her arm and pulled her back."No! You stay here." She started to cry as she struggled to get free from her father's tight grip."DANIEL!" She cried more,her father getting upset with her actions and quickly slapping her."Enough," he said a tone of great anger.He disliked how she would run after a boy and also how she changed her look.Her hair got longer and turned black with her bangs stayed silver.Her clothes turned more inappropriate as Shemazui smirked.

"hunh?! CRYSTAL!?" Danny ran back up to the the house shooting demons that tried to stop him, as he ran up the stairs to the room he heard her scream, he father held her with a tight grip, Danny held his guns out aiming at shemazui "let her go you big ugly bastard, hit her again and I pour bullets into your skull. I'm going to count to three" Danny's eyes turned black as Ebony and Ivory pulsed with energy.

Shemazui picked Crystal up and put her on his shoulder as she wraps her arms around him."Crystal is my daughter,she respects my wishes,and she will be punished if not.My house my rules.My daughter,my wishes.She is willing to protect me anyway.Want to kill her?" Her eyes were violet as she nuzzled more on her father."Now leave my mansion...Crystal and I have to...play our favorite game." Crystal kept her smile but was crying,screaming,and pouting on the inside. She knew what her father meant. She only kisses her father's cheek,willing to protect him.

Danny started to pulse with dark energy "you're a pathetic excuse for a father. You gave your daughter a tattoo that took over her when she didn't want to. You were better off dead, now remember what i said Tiny?, I'm going to count to 3...1"

Crystal quickly jumped down and pulled out two blades.She stood in front of him,her blades turning black."Back off Daniel." Crystal's tone was oddly serious.Shemazui smiled and stroked her hair.

"NO! I will kill him, can't you see what he's doing to you. I'm going to send him back to hell" Danny looked at her keeping the corner of his eyes on him "Death You ready!?" Danny still had his eyes on Shemazui " Can't you fight you're own battles you overgrown bastard."

Shemazui smiled and sat down."I just hate weaklings...So I don't waste my time." Crystal looked down and then back up."Daniel...I suggest you put your weapons away and not threaten my father."

"NO! Crystal stop protecting this big ape and step aside" He looked at Shemazui "I'm weak? I'm not the Big baby hiding behind my daughter" Danny disappeared from where he was stood and appeared in mid-air behind Shemazui and landed a clean horizontal kick to his face launching him to the other side of the room.
"Call me Weak again? i dare you" he was serious every thing about Danny was terrifyingly serious

Shemazui growled as Crystal punched Daniel to the ground,her blades turning red."Big Mistake.You don't touch my father." She had a tear down her cheek but her face was serious.

"You can hit me all you want but there is no way that that Son of a bitch is going to take you" Danny charged at Shemazui moving so fast that he was a blur. Danny spiked him against the wall making both of them go through. "Fight me yourself, You're nothing compared to me!The son of Sparda" Danny started shooting at Shemazui who was at the other end of the new room

Shemazui sighed and cought all bullets."Weeeeaaaaaak!" Shemazui chuckled and flicked them all back with greater force.Crystal shook her head and grabbed Daniel."Stop...NOW! If you don't then..." She looked down,feeling a pain to her heart." Then get the hell off of this land!"

"I'm not leaving until you come with me" Danny ran to Shemazui and nailed him with a full force kick in the stomach and then jumped up to shemazui's face kicking his nose with more force launching the big ape through a window and out the mansion, as Shemazuie fell Danny jumped after him Stabbing him with the scythe until it went through then yanking it back out

Crystal's eyes turned red as her anger started over growing.She didn't like seeing what she saw.She didn't like it one bit.Her breathing became harder as she walked silently more towards them,seeming calm.She grabs her father and threw him againts the floor,making a hole.She then grabbed Daniel and did the same.She had the power of the snake,but she wasn't using it.She duplicated her self and dropkicked them both."Damn IDIOTS! Both of you get the hell out....NOW!" The ground slightly shook as her eyes were a deep crimson.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Soaked Snake Hands (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus