Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Devil's Death Infection

Kali finished up eating her dinner and went to clean up the dishes before taking a hot shower after a day of working in the lab as a scientist
Amber (played by Mathgeek124)

Amber walked into her room and flopped down on her bed, closing the door behind her.
Kat (played by CloudWanter)

Kat looked into his eyes and felt a connection and blinked back she started to go to her room but looked back feeling sorry.

(Hehehehehe i forgot what helfre was doing)
(You guys do realize Aly entered the treehouse...)

Aly began to scope around before she sat on the couch and grabbed a can of speggettios and a spoon from her bag as she began to eat.

(You never said that you got into the treehouse you could have been climbing into a DIFFEENT treehouse sorry if im being to technical)
Kat untied anthony and felt pitty for him and said "go before someone sees" he nodded and got his weapond and helded her in his arms with his katana across her through and his hand over her mouth. (Save her XD)
Kali finished up her shower and gets undressed into a satin nightgown for bed and heads for bed for the night feeling tired
Damien Dread (played by fabulo)

"Yo Anthony, if you plan on killing her do it quickly and keep it clean. I don't want the Amber girl to kick us out this quickly." He grins and sits on the couch next to the new girl. He looks at her and waves unenthusiastically.

Amber walks back down, having forgot something, and sees them. "Oh hell no." Her voice was dangerously low. "Drop her now." She gripped her dagger as it elongated.
Kali goes back to the book she was reading earlier trying to figure out what language it was written in as she was trying to translate it in to English

"Cmon Amber where is your sense of adventure." He grins mischievously and puts his hand on his machete, just in case. "Here's the deal if you touch him I will slice your head off." He says this suddenly serious.
Kali finished up reading the book she had and heads to bed for the night feeling tired after after work picking up the book she goes to bed setting the book on her dresser she climbs into bed and quickly falls asleep unaware that the book had began to glow in a green light

"If you hurt any of us I will leave you tied up for the creepers." She smirked. "Now drop her." She held her blade towards the boy holding Kat.
The books light shoots towards a sleeping KalI and envelopes her as she was still asleep unaware of what the book was doing to her as she's unaware of what was going on anyway

Anthony let go of kat and sent her tumbling on the floor Anthony put his hands up and dropped his weapon.

(COME ON NO POWERS)

(I have powers, but I don't use them often)

"That's better." The dagger shrunk again an she looked at Kat, holding a hand out to her. "You alright?"

Damien looked at Anthony a little grin on his face. "It looks like this group will at least keep me entertained."

"Shut it, unless you'd like to be zombie bait." She smirked then noticed the new girl. "Who are you?"
Aly looked up realizing she was being noticed. She shook her head and answered," I think you have bigger issues to worry about other than my name, gesturing to the scene happening in front of her. She had to say it was quite entertaining.

Kat took Amber's hand and got pulled alittle to far and ended up falling out of the treehouse's window kat tried to climb up but the treehouse was to slippery one of her hands slipped and she started to dangle with 1 hand holding all her wight. Her fingers started to slip her index finger her middle finger then her ring finger then finally her pinky she started to free fall she fell and fell like she was falling forever she screamed and screamed until she was caught by a fermilier face. she was out cold
(IM MAKING THIS SO INSTANCE and powers are no fun)

While everyone was talking he saw Amber help Kat but Kat went to far and ended up falling out the window he quickly rushed to her but it was to late she has slipped he quickly got some socks and puts then around his hands and slid down the rope he hoped that he would make it. He quickly went to where she was falling and dived to save her.
He successfully caught her when he dived she laid there in his arms he watched her as she closed her eyes.

(Who watched/ or watching iZombie)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Devil's Death Infection

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus