Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ralora, School Of Magics

Whitney (played by Otaku-Friend) Topic Starter

"so tell me Nate," Whitney turns around, leaning their back on their desk to face Nate, They cross their arms in a comfortable position, "Where abouts are you from?"
Rae (played by Saturngoesferal)

Rae smiled brightly as she pulled small cacti, many flowers, and a few mini trees from her bag, placing them around the room. "By the way, for the little trees, if you press the button on the pot you shrink and the tree looks like a normal sized one. I even have an apple and a peach tree!" She explained. She then tapped Tiff on the head. "H-How about we go look awoun-- around. Blagh I can't talk."
Jack opened a cross dimensional portal. He was going to be attending a school he didn't quite remember the name of. He had his things packed, and they were already taken there by the golems. Jack stepped through the energy gate. Jack felt the atoms of his body sepperate. Everything around him was bright colors, it was a very beautiful sight.

Jack got thrown out of it when he arrived at the school. He landed on the ground, hard. Jack wasn't used to using portals as traveling systems. He got up and dusted himself off. He looked to where he was thrown out of and the portal was still open. Jack waived his hand and it disappeared.

Jack got up and searched for a click of some sort. Once he found one, he learned he was late. Jack scanned the area to find the dorms. Jack walked to the dormitories. He opened a door and walked in. He was instantly hit by a wave of blue.

Everything was blue, too much of it. Jack moved his hands and the room changed. It went from blue to black. Jack spun his fingers in a circle at the window and it got darker. Jack loved all things dark, and couldn't stand anything bright neon that wasn't at his home dimension.

Jack set up his stuff. Alchemy tables, enchanting altar, all the sorts. Jack took out a block of clay and started sculpting it into an owl shape. Jack muttered an incantation and the clay came to life. It started flying around, and flew out of his room. Jack ran after it, and ended up running into someone else's room
Henry (played by starsta)

"Uhhh hi I'm Henry," Henry said, to the boy who had just run into his room,
"Can I...help you?" He set down a box on his bed and ran his hand through his hair again.
Jack stopped when he heard a voice speak. "Oh, I'm sorry, I was chasing a clay owl. Have you seen it?" Jack asked, studying the man in front of him
Nate (played by LillyBlack79)

Nate raised his brow as he looked at her and sighed.... " Nighten Town..." Nighten town is a town where all the rarest people with very powerful magic came from.. Of course Nate was in the Family of the Night. The pure family who was born and created with the powers of a Magic Dark user where only a few people in the world knew and survived through the change of the power of its Magic... Reason why many people knew him... " and you? Where are you from?" He asked as if where he came from was no big beal to him though he is to carry with honor by being the son of a powerful leader who is father of course...

"Clay owl..." Henry said, looking around his room, "I don't know you might have to ask my room mate Sade but erm he seems a little..."
"Douchey?" Jack asked "insane, cocky, that sorta stuff?" Jack asked

"Em..." Henry hesitated, "possessive and possibly douche-y but kind of attract-*cough* I MEAN his room's to the left.."
When Jack heard the man trail off after he almost called the man attractive, he smirked. "Thanks for your time Henry" Jack said and walked out the door. Jack knew he didn't need help finding the owl, and he could just make a new one, but he enjoyed talking to those people
Whitney (played by Otaku-Friend) Topic Starter

"oh," Whitney wavers for a moment, "I'm from The Kingdom of Crimson" Crimson is a fairy Kingdom that is just passed Heavenly forest, which sounds nice but is really a dark frightening grove, the Kingdom is fairly up to date with technology, but the buildings still remain old fashion. It is currently run by the Royal Family, who are currently missing their heir.
Scout (played by Otaku-Friend) Topic Starter

"Have you found the dorms yet?" they asked, "I've been wandering around for ages trying to find my dorm, but I got lost."
The Corrupt Prince S (played by dana3400)

"Henry, I can heard you. And who was that!" Said Sade getting off the bed and looking over to Henry.
Nate (played by LillyBlack79)

Nate smiled " heh so iguess both of us have royal in our blood then... But that's pretty cool.." He said shrugging a little. " you know I wonder how the classes here would be..." He said sighing a little then flipped his brown hair once again away from his eyes. He got up from his bed I think I'm gonna check out the school and walk around a little would you like to join me?" He asked. His tone is normal but had a gentleman touch to it. He opened the door to see if she wanted to come...
Sarina (played anonymously)

Sarina looked at them, waiting for them to reply, she was really shy and nervous .she was already kinda shaking a bit from her shyness

Henry was redder than a tomato. "Uhh he's looking for an...owl."

Sade rise an eyebrow."A Ow-whatever that doesn't matter ." Sade walked near to Henry side of the room then threw a small red ball. the ball landed on Henry bed. "What really matters that ball is yours now."

Henry looked down at the ball on his bed, confused. "What?"

"Don't asked. it's better that way trust me." Said Sade opening a nearby window."Just don't break it."
Tiffany Keith (played by duckling_)

((Sorry I haven't responded for a while. Life got me liiiikeee...))

Tiff laugh slightly as she tapped her on the head. She giggled as Rae stuttered yet got what she was trying to say. "Hey, it's fine. I completely understand." She explained before she got up off of her bed. "And I'd love to explore! This place seems amazing!" She exclaimed before skipping over to the door, opening and waiting to let Rae out first.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ralora, School Of Magics

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus