Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ralora, School Of Magics

Nate (played by LillyBlack79)

Nate slightly sighed as he sat on his bed... Waiting.... Waiting.. Waiting for at least someone to come in his dorm. Though he seemed cold and mean really Nate was just a guy desperate to make friends and have fun at school that all (maybe even cause little trouble).. He stared at the door...
Whitney (played by Otaku-Friend) Topic Starter

waves their hand in in front of Nate "yo!" knocks on head "anybody in there?"

Nate flinched and he looked up to see a girl with Pink hair and green eyes waving her hands to his face... He frowned " No need to do that you know gee" he said leaning back of his head away from her hands and rubbing the spot of his head where she knocked.. His brown hair sliding down to his eyes again flipping it out the way to reveal his vivid Blue eyes. He sighed a little.
Sarina (played anonymously)

Sarina packed her stuff up and walked outside the dorm,wanting to explore the school
Sun Saturn (played by dana3400)

Sun ran into the school as fast he could. "God, why did i have to sleep in, now I might be late.."

"Sup dude, the names Whitney" they said, Whitney goes to unpack their stuff, "Man what is up with this school and their Gender-Role crap." Whitney folds their stuff and places it in the draws, "Just before I checked out on of the bathrooms, and it was ALL PINK!"
Scout (played by Otaku-Friend) Topic Starter

Scout continues to float around the school and find their dorm room but then they bump into Sarina, "Oh god I'm sorry!" they shouted
Tiffany Keith (played by duckling_)

Tiffany sighed before hanging up some of the posters and then changing her bedclothes. She then stood back and looked at her section of the dorm, smiling since there was hardly anymore pink visible.
"Thank god for that."

She jumped a bit, squealing softly and turned around to look at scout "i-its okay" she said softly
Rae (played by Saturngoesferal)

Rae immediately ripped the pink off the bed, replacing it with a red sheet, white comforter, and matching white pillow. She then pulled out a few posters and drawing, placing them all over the wall. She took some art stuff and placed them by her bed. She grabbed all her clothes and ran around putting them in their places. Lastly, she pulled out some plushies, placed them on her bed. She looked around the room, barely seeing any pink, but also a lack of nature. "Hey, Tiff, do you think we coils put some plants in here?" She questioned as her motions to her own flowers growing from her body. "Therefore I can feel better, and heal a lot quicker, when heal you quicker! And just because flowers are great."
Tiffany Keith (played by duckling_)

"YES!" She squealed, grinning wide. "I adore nature! Be my guest!" She said as she took out her favourite book before laying on her bed and opening it to a bookmarked page, starting to read. She wasn't planning on unpacking her clothes just yet, she wanted to wait until everyone was defiantly there.

Nate looked at the girl... " Nice to meet you Whitney The names Nate" he said smiling just a little. He nodded " yeah And the Room is completely blue... Heh can't belive it still... Though I don't mind it to to much..." Since really his favorite color was blue..

Although she apologized scout was still frantic "oh god I am very, very, sorry!"

"I guess this dorm room wasn't as bad as the bathroom, but still," Whitney continues as they place their work stuff on their desk, "any person with a Tumblr would probably be triggered by now. I know I sort of am."

"I-its okie" she said shyly and smiled, assuring them that it was okay

Nate chuckled " hahaha well of course we can always change it up a little" he said shrugging a little and laid down on his bed. His brown hair falling to the sides of his eyes as he sighed a little " I wonder what else we gonna do today.." He relaxing a little since he finished putting his stuff away and had a small teddy bea right be die him against the white pillow.

"oh where are my manners?" scout stands up straight and holds out hand "Hi my name is scout. What's yours?"

She takes their hand shyly "I-i'm Sarina" she said softly and shyly with a shy smile

"sarina, heh that's such a pretty." Scout smiles as they shake Sarina's hand, "Are you a new student too?"

She smiled shyly and shyly nodded her head "yea I was just exploring around the school" she said softly

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ralora, School Of Magics

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus