Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bloodfang Pack (Open. A werewolf roleplay)

Lilly Black (played by LillyBlack79)

Lilly watched the five males and noticed that Jack had an Idea of what the language one of the males. But then She couldn't keep her eyes off the winged wolf... she wondered from he came from... Lilly sighed and looked back at the five males.
Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

Dmitri wrote:
He nods his head silently, studying the newest one. "Yes...I am the Alpha of these lands." He also was studying the other four that was on the other side of his territory. "May I ask why both you and the other four as to why you are seeking me out? Are you looking for a pack...or just passing through?"

The white wolf dipped his head in a nod, then pointed his snout to the north.

"I am the Alpha of the neighboring territory to the north. Home of the Lupileum pack. My name is Lupus shadows."

He looked around to the others.

"I see your pack has the ability to shift form. Most of mine does not, and those that do often chose to stay in the form of a wolf, like me."

The he stood again, it seemed he couldn't stay still.

"I came to offer peace, before we have reasons for war. There are far to many cubs in my pack to risk any battles. I would rather by allies the enemies."
Dmitri (played by Shadowmist) Topic Starter

"Naturally, our kind can shift form.....we are lycans. As for becoming allies...as long as you are no threat to my pack, we can coexist together." He studied Lupus quietly, before he turn his attention to the males on the other side of his border.

He dipped his head in a nod once more, in agreement.

"Then if you don't mind, I would like to stay awhile, prove my trustworthiness and so on."

He nods his head. "You are welcome to stay. There are rooms availiable. Just don't go into the locked room." He turns his attention to the other males

Lilly stared at the winged wolf with her muscles tense only hoping he didn't know that she was a winged wolf as well... Trying to relax she looked at the other males waiting for them to vow down to the alpha but yet again... She couldn't find herself to relax..
Jacob (played anonymously)

We will pledge " he said "no matter what we honor are code to you" he said kneeling down, the others following him.

Lilly watched them kneel down and she sat down glancing at Raven and Jack who were still here and watching the group of males kneel down to the alpha. Her silver eyes with golden spots kept her eyes on the winged wolves still un sure about him.. But for now she wouldn't say anything..
Raven (played by Raven14)

Raven watched them for a bit then shifting into human she got up bored to death she sighed and began walking back to the pack house.

Lupus silently padded to a new spot to sit down to watch how things unfold, unintentionally sitting next to Lilly, who he towered over.

Lilly muscles tensed even more only glancing at him before looking back at the group of males that kneeled down the the alpha... She only hoped he would reconize her energy as.... A winged wolf.

A familiar scent caught his attention, and his red eyes narrowed. It vaguely resembled the scents of his own pack, especially the ones with wings. He looked around, he saw no other winged wolves at the moment. His own shifted, and he folded them tightly against his body in slight confusion.

With all the greetings finished, he motions for everyone to go get settled. Tonight was a hunting night...and he wanted his pack to be well rested. "Come...lets rest for the day. Tonight, we hunt."

Ravens ear twitching she went into a Sprint back to the house as she did she jumped grabbing the roof pulling herself up she finished climbing into her window to the attack as she started reading her book.

Lilly sighed and nodded before quickly getting up and began walking away from the winged wolf going to her wolf form with her tail swaying she padded to the pack house not wanting to get discovered of her abilities by that winged wolf...
Jacob (played anonymously)

Jacob went to the house with his small group "we will pair up in twos for bedrooms" he said as they paired up ranger with his brother Jacob James joined them as they found a rather large room, then Jeremy with Glen

Dismissing his thoughts on the possibility of a winged wolf outside his pack, Lupus moved over to the front of the house, and would plop down beside the door. He would rest outside, as was the polite way from his pack. Never enter a home without being properly invited.

As soon as he got to the house, he headed upstairs and towards the locked room, unlocked it, then shut it behind him. Sighing quietly, he walked over to his bed and laid down. Tonight will be his packs' first hunt together....he can only hope they can manage to work together

Raven fell asleep while reading the book tossing and turning as the sun went down she lay peacefully asleep.

Lilly sighed as she hoped this hunt would go well.. Lilly stopped at Door to find that winged male " you know you can come in.. Theres plenty of rooms left that you could stay in while your here.." She said politely to the male. Only just slightly nervous. Her wings hidden by her ability to hide them when ever she liked..

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bloodfang Pack (Open. A werewolf roleplay)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus