Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bloodfang Pack (Open. A werewolf roleplay)

Violet drank the potion before shifting into a wolf again, charging towards Dmitri and the hunter.
Dmitry Varishnikoff (played by Skipbab)

The bolts cancels each other out.
-vanth sits under the shield resting watching the fight-
Dmitri (played by Shadowmist) Topic Starter

Roaring, his arm muscles tensed visibly as he snapped the threads of muscle from Dmirty's neck one by one
Dmitry Varishnikoff (played by Skipbab)

The sound of rotting flesh ripping blends with the shrieks. Then it stopped, the shrieks, the lightning, the fight. The glowing eyes of Dmitry extinguished. Leaving only a carcass, turning dust.

Huffing some, he looked around to his pack...taking assessment of who all needed tending to...even though he looked like all his energy was spent...he was more concerned about his pack first
-she limps to the body and nuzzles dmitri and licks his face- are you ok?
"I'm all good, I can help the others if you want, and I'm sure you need healing as well." he said, offering a hand to help him up

His muscles quivers as he slumps to the ground...kicking up a little ash up. "I will be fine...." Even though he was lying
-she catches him on her back as she licks his face- your lying to me dm and i know you are

His tail drooped against his legs as keeping it up seemed to be too much work. "And how can you tell, little mouse?"
Violet stood nearby, trying to catch her breath. Her glowing yellow eyes watching as Vanth tended to Dmitri. She huffed slightly, before turning and walking into the forest.
Because i can sense your feelings love- she puts him on her back and walks towards the cabin carrying him home- rest hunny imma carry you home

He huffs some....as he thought his macho was lowered a little at being carried
She carries him to the cabin then walks him up to his room then lays him on the bed as she sits outside the room knowing she isnt allowed there-
Violet walked through the forest, still in her wolf form. She eventually came upon her cabin, and she sighed slightly. She shifted back into her human form, not caring that she was fully naked.
Jack noticed violet walking into the woods. "Where are you going?" He asked her, confused

I hate that you can't delete these things, ignore this
Jack Greenflame wrote:
Jack noticed violet walking into the woods. "Where are you going?" He asked her, confused

I hate that you can't delete these things, ignore this

((Lol I know, it just makes you feel like an idiot.))
Totally ;)
-looks at violet are you ok hun is something bothering you have i upsetted you?

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bloodfang Pack (Open. A werewolf roleplay)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus