Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bloodfang Pack (Open. A werewolf roleplay)

Dmitri (played by Shadowmist) Topic Starter

He groans as he shifted. This fight had him sore like no other. Growling some, his body showing a lot of bruising. Along his body, his scars from living for so long was littered across his skin. Rubbing the back of his neck he rests his arms against his legs
((Violets currently out in the middle of no where at her old home.))
Vanth looks at dm and sees a marking on him she remember-......it cant be.........Silviu.....is that you....

Hearing a name he had not heard in a long time, he glances over. "How do you know that name?" Throughout the years, he had changed his name each time he was somewhere new.
Do you not remember me?-she looks at him tilting her head-
Jack picked up the spear, holding it as he walked. The layers of the dimension melted away, and the layers of his pocket dimension formed. He melted it down and put the materials away. He teleported back to the other dimension, approaching the house.

He walked into the house, quietly singing a song he'd learned from Mozart. He walked around, really out of it.

He studied her some. "It has been too many years since I have heard that name. Not to mention that I have had quite a lot names since that name was used."
Do you remember the name beautiful pain?
Violet walked around her old home, letting her hand drag along the wall. It had only been a couple days since she left it, but it had seemed like forever. The breeze felt cool on her bare skin, and she shivered.

He looks up as she said the nickname he gave to someone he had had feelings for a long time ago. "Beautiful....pain..." His body language showing the recognition
She nods looking At him- yes do you remember the name?-see his body language change- ahh so you do remember the name..

"My beautiful pain......How.....when.....How did you escape your father's rule?" He looked at her
Love makes you do crazy things its good to see u again Silviu....-she smiled-

He presses his head against hers, ignoring the pain from his bruising. "You still didn't answer how you got away from your father and his ruling."
I killed him.....well my demon did-licks his nose- after that i ran away ran to where we last had our pack ive been looking for u since we last met....god ive missed you Silviu....
Violet walked around her old home one last time, before walking out and closing the door behind her. She hadn’t shifted back yet, deciding to walk through the forest for a bit in her human form, besides being naked.

His eyes closed as he listened to what happened. "So does that mean you are now the ruler of the dæmons?"
-she nods- yes i am the queen of demons...

"So how are you going to rule when you are up here with me....?" He lifts his head back up and looks at her
I can summon them if i need them dont worry they know i dont mess about im very strict on them-she still sits outside the room-

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bloodfang Pack (Open. A werewolf roleplay)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus