Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bloodfang Pack (Open. A werewolf roleplay)

Dmitri (played by Shadowmist) Topic Starter

He walked back over to the bed. "You may enter....I think I might need some assistance after all."
Violet continued walking through the forest, taking the long way through to the house. She was still naked in her human form, the chill pricking her skin and giving her goose bumps. She shivered slightly but continued on, breathing in the wooden air.
What are you saying Silvi?

He groans as he sat back down on the bed, his nude body glisten with sweat. His body was not recovering how it usually did.
-she sat outside the room awaiting his reply as she looks at him- well do explain
Jack decided he'd make some dinner. He quickly traveled to the pocket dimension to gather the deer he'd hunted a few weeks ago. No food ever spoiled in his pocket dimension. His servants there had already gutted and skinned it for him. He did need to repay them for their service soon.

He started to prepare the meal, blocking out the coversation from upstairs. Being elf and demon and a hunter, he could do practically anything better than humans, and could hear them as a side affect.

He put in head phones and started cooking, while listening to and singing pocketful of sunshine. He loved the simple things
Violet eventually made it back to the house, shivering from the cold, the sweat making it worse. She spotted the clothes she had left on the porch, slipping them on and wrapping her arms around herself. She sat on the porch steps, looking up at the sky.

His eyes were closed a bit tightly. "My injuries are not healing as fast they normally do....do you not still heal those who need it?"
-she nods- yes i can still heal -she walks to him and places a paw on him as her eyes glow firey purple as he was fully healed her eyes turn to normal as she sits on the floor-
Violet leaned against one of the porch beams, her feet resting on the grass. She hummed quietly to herself, her muscles aching from the battle. She lifted up her shirt slightly revealing a large scar that travelled down her body, with smaller ones branching off of it. It was an aftermath of the lightning strike, already healed by the potion Jack had tossed to her in the battle.

"Thank you, my beautiful pain." Smelling Violet outside, he dressed himself and walked downstairs towards the porch. "You don't have to stay outside, Violet..." He props himself against the frame of the door.
Call me vanth love- she layed on the bed relaxing her body as she sighed- mmmmthis is comfy...
Violet didn’t look back at Dmitri, tugging her shirt back down. “I like it more outside.” She looked back up at the sky.

He tilts his head a little, then left the doorframe...walking over to her. "I am a good listener. What troubles you?"
Jack finished up the meal very quickly with a little magic to help. He grabbed some and finished up the side dishes too. He walked outside, as he loved eating under the sky. He noticed dmitri and violet talking, so he decided he'd eat somewhere else. He walked into the woods, eating
Violet glanced from the sky to Dmitri, “Nothing, it’s just been a busy couple of days.”
She looked down, playing with the hem of her sweater.
-vanth fell asleep on the bed murring as she finally relaxed for the first time in a long time

He nods his head. "Hopefully things will calm down soon." He turns his gaze towards the darkening sky. "At least the forest got rain...."
She nodded slightly, pulling down her sweater sleeves to cover her hands, tucking her bare feet under her legs so that she was sitting cross legged.

"Have you eaten yet?" He pushes himself up to stand

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bloodfang Pack (Open. A werewolf roleplay)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus