Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bloodfang Pack (Open. A werewolf roleplay)

She shook her head, “I’m alright, I just need to sit outside for a bit.” She looked down at the grass, watching it sway a bit in the breeze.
Dmitri (played by Shadowmist) Topic Starter

He nods his head, then made his way inside. Wanting to check on Vanth, he made his way upstairs. "Now.....how are you feeling?"
Violet sighed a bit after Dmitri left, letting out a deep breath. She slowly lifted up her sweater, studying the scar again.
-vanth was in a deep slumber she passed out after being awake and in pain for so many days she was out like a light -
Violet stood up and walked across the lawn, feeling the wet grass between her bare feet.

Waking up, he had fallen asleep on the couch after he had pulled a blaket over Vanth. Stretching, he looked around the living room, then rose to his feet and started to make some coffee
Violet was sitting on a fallen tree just outside the clearing. She hadn’t slept yet, not feeling tired, just sore.
Vanth was on her mates bed passed out she was also snoring kinda loudly she was also tangled up innthe blankets as she sleeps

Looking out at the sunrise, he took a drink of his coffee. The grass twinkled some as the sunlight hit the morning dew. The morning birds started to sing while some of them flew up out of the trees. Turning, he walked back upstairs towards his room. "Time to rise, my love....."
-vanth was curled up her tail on her face she was tangled up in rthe blankets as she snores-
Violet listened as the birds sang, and watched the sunrise. She could feel the dew on the grass beneath her, and she sighed in content, letting the morning sun shine on her face.

He sits down on the bed, unwrapping his mate from the blankets
Mmphmmmm-curls up in a ball-
Violet stood up from the log, walking through the forest again. This is how she spent most of her days, walking alone in the woods.

Picking her up off the bed, he carried her downstairs. "Time to wake beloved...." Setting her down on the floor, he started to make her a cup of coffee
-she opens her eyes as the sunlight hits them she yawns her extra set of fangs flip out as she stands up and stretches she smells the coffee as she shook her body the sitstrying to wake up-

He sets the coffee on the table. "Come now, my love....you should shift...staying in wolf form for so long .....why I might forget your face.........little mouse." He slightly teased
Jack smelled coffee brewing, and walked over to the kitchen. He walked in in pajama pants and a tshirt, looking sleepy. He saw vanth and dmitri together. The energy of that place was estatic. Their auras clearly showed the same thing. He didn't want to interrupt, so he just grabbed his knife and walked out, hopefully no one saw him.
Violet walked through the forest, coming upon a tree much larger then the other. She rubbed her hands together for a moment before jumping up, grabbing onto the closest branch. She pulled herself up with ease, climbing as high as the branches would support.

"So you are going to just sneak in......I know you were in here...come sit, eat....don't be a loner."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bloodfang Pack (Open. A werewolf roleplay)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus