Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bloodfang Pack (Open. A werewolf roleplay)

Mmmm fine...-she shifts to her human form as she had tattoos and lip rings in her lips and a nose diamond in her nose on the side as her hair was black with blue highlightsshe grabs a blanket and covers her self then looks at him-
Jack walked back in, feeling uncomfortable. He didn't want to interrupt anything, and clearly something was going on. He sat down, looking around. "So that's your human form? Wait, where do I recognize that from? No matter." He said, fiddling with his thumbs. "So uh, what's the deal with the mate thing?" He asked
Dmitri (played by Shadowmist) Topic Starter

He looked over. "Vanth was my love...my.....wife, I believe is the human name for it...from a long time ago. We were forced apart. I am just surprised she had found me.." He passes her his shirt so that she was covered.
((Vanths human form looks a lot like me in real life 😂))
-leans on the wall as she takes shirt then slides shorts on then drinks her coffee- we was lovers long ago married i was pregnant....-glances away- my farther found out killed the child within while i was asleep banshed him from ever seeing me well one day i snapped...then i killed my farther murdered him in his sleep....just like he did to our child i ran after that ran back to here....because i told him to meet me here i will return i walked weeks days looking for him...after my farther died i became the goddess of hell....-shows tattoo on her neck- mark of alpha demon....anyway thats the story he can tell you his side
(Well vanths humans goth or sene because shes evil and a demon so yea she has a human form but its undergoing work)
"I was married once. He did what all humans did and died. But I prefer not to talk about my history." He said, cracking his knuckles. "So uh, how'd you two meet?" He asked, still fidgeting

"I was a wanderer when I met her. At first I didn't know she was a demon...the only thing that caught my eye was how beautiful she was. I asked if I could help her with her things."
Not this story- she chuckles- he says the cheesest pick up line ever-giggles-

"I said, 'Hey beautiful, can I help you with your items? And maybe a drink afterwards?'" He chuckles
((I gotta go, I'm about to drive to Colorado, see yah))

//ok. Have a safe drive
-she giggles- then i told him yea sure what could one drink hurt...

He sits down next to her with his cup of coffee, enjoying the morning sun as it flowed in the house. "I had forgotten how it felt, just relaxing."
It does feel nice-sips her coffee as she looks out the window into the forest- peacefull..

Finishing up his cup of coffee, he sets his cup down on the table. "Mhmmm..might go for a run....hopefully the run will be a peaceful one."
Violet was sitting as high in the tree as she could go, lounging on a branch. Her back was against the trunk, with one leg straight out on the branch and the other dangling over the edge.
Well go head i will stay here inless you want me to go with u
She walks to her mate then sets her coffee down- want me to run with you?

He kisses her. "Only if you want to, my love."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bloodfang Pack (Open. A werewolf roleplay)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus