Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bloodfang Pack (Open. A werewolf roleplay)

Jack was a little impatient as they waited for the male alpha. He heard Lilly ask a question. "Well, where I come from doesn't exactly have a name, but a different dimension. Stuff's a little different in my world." Jack said
Dmitri (played by Shadowmist) Topic Starter

//XD geez....I don't even remember what page I was on....this went on fast. Let me read and catch up

Smelling almost everyone at his borders, he runs over to it...his muscular form dodging the trees and fallen trees with ease. Slowing as he got close...he studies the new arrivals briefly then walked out of the undergrowth. "Thank you Raven, Lilly. Did anyone try to harm you?" Smelling Jack on a treebranch he took note about how he smelled of death.
Jack studied the alpha in front of him. It was the usual look of a wolf. Although jack did love that accent. Jack knew the storm was getting closer, and knew they'd smell like wet dog when it rained. Even though he personally wasn't a wolf, he knew a ton about them. "Ah, so this is the alpha. And no, no one has harmed the girls. The girls hadn't done anything wrong, and if these wolves attacked an innocent, I'd kill them and take their pelts for trophy. They do make a nice profit, you know" jack said, sharpening the metal claws with a rock

His ear tilted to Jack be fore he looked over. "So you would put your life on the line to save strangers you just met?" He only knew that those who were not lycans tended to want to kill them. His thick Transylvanian accent was clear as he spoke. "How come you smell of death?"
Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

A massive set of bat-like wings snapped open above them, casting a shadow over them all. The shadow was the shape of a great winged wolf. In the sky, the snow white figure of the canine stood stark against the backdrop, the only other color was the dark purple of the bone frame of his wings. The wolf himself was massive, being 10 foot at the shoulders. His wings span being twice that at least.

With the shadow catching his attention, he looked at another winged wolf. Interesting.......never would have thought to have winged ones near my territory..... Shaking his head a little, he studied the large winged wolf...snapping out of his thoughts
Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

Lupus folded his wings to his body, and dropped down the the earth. He landed with ought harm and looked the Alpha in the eye.

"You do not know how long I have been searching for you. You've hidden yourself well."

A deep voice spoke within the alpha's mind. Lupus was using telepathy. The massive white wolf sat on his haunches, and spoke once more.

"You are the leader of the new pack, correct?"
Raven (played by Raven14)

Raven jumped out of the tree shifting an landing as a wolf she glanced up at the large creature she was rather small to most wolves but this thing she was like a rabbit she watched it while standing next to Lilly . She watched as the wolf landed when he flapped his wings slowly to land her fur brushed back.
Jacob (played anonymously)

Jacob smirked as he lifted his head up from the ground seeing the alpha and large winged wolf he watched them with his dark blue eyes flicking around.
Lilly Black (played by LillyBlack79)

Lilly stood up with she saw the winged wolf.. " I see I'm not going to be the only one with wings in this pack then.." She thought to herself as her special ability was to be able to hide her feather wings and reveal them whenever she wanted. but either way, she made no comment about it as she watched the new wolfs movements and analyzing him. She stayed high in her guard though she didn't show it much.
Jack was about to answer the alpha. When a wolf with wings landed in front of them. This was yet another intruder. Jack got in the territory on accident, this wolf was intentional. "Sir, you say the word and I'll take him out. I'm in your territory, I should at least help you out." Jack said, dipping the metal claws he had on into some vials of poison and acid
Lilly Black (played by LillyBlack79)

Lilly sighed and looked at Jack " Calm down. He may be here to join the pack." She told him calmly before looking back at the winged wolf. " What is your reason to be here." She asked firmly to the wolf.

He nods his head silently, studying the newest one. "Yes...I am the Alpha of these lands." He also was studying the other four that was on the other side of his territory. "May I ask why both you and the other four as to why you are seeking me out? Are you looking for a pack...or just passing through?"

Jacob smiled "seeking a pack preferably if not then we will continue are journey but I'd like to come and join "he said putting his head down respectfully "Ill vous suivre jusqu'à votre mort" he said as he raised his head.
Jack watched the wolf say something in a different language. He was going through the list of languages he knew. It was definitely french. Jack chuckled to himself. "I sure you will, wolf." Jack said to the wolf

Jacob eyed the wolf carefully he smirked and sat back down.

His ear tilts as they seemed to know what the other was talki about. As he waited, his tail flicked.
Raven (played by Raven14)

Ravens tail swished her tail back and for as she turned to human she glanced at the alpha "so will you accept the five males?" She asked glancing over at the group of wolves.

He looked over to the ones on the other side of his borders. "Depends if they pledge themselves to me."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bloodfang Pack (Open. A werewolf roleplay)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus