Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Closed RP

Bade Ulf (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

"Well what do you want to do," he asked as he undressed and turned on the faucets, "with the rest of the day? What's going to distract you from thinking about him?" He was testing the water now. It was not quite ready so he went to the sink to prepare his toothbrush with paste. He began to brush his teeth and leaned against the sink as he did so. He waited for his answer.
Zalia (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Zalia listened to him, blushing a little as he got undressed and such. "It's not fair asking me that when you're naked." she grumbled under her breath, pouting a little. She smiled though. "Maybe we should go back to the clearing. Hang out for a while. Maybe have a picnic, or something?" She looked over at him and smiled.

He tried to talk around his toothbrush. The outcome was unsuccessful and made him look rabid. He gargled and spit into the sink before giving a proper answer. "It's not fair to ask me a question while I'm brushing my teeth." He spit some excess foam. "So we're even. And whatever we do is up to you."

He wiped his face and stepped into the hot spray of water.

Zalia couldn't help but watch him. She may be shy, but this was the love of her life taking a shower right in front of her. Even SHE couldn't pass up such an opportunity. "I think it'd be fun to go back to the clearing. A picnic would be nice and all." She smiled at him. "We might as well go outside while it's light out, you know?"

After a moment she stood up and wiggled out of her clothes. "I want a shower too." was stated boldly. It was just a shower, no innuendo there. But it was just something she wanted to do.

He answered in grunts, as he was washing out his hair and didn't want to get soap in his mouth. When she announced that she would be joining him, he opened the frosted glass pane and let her in. He turned to her and poked her nose with a soapy finger, leaving a dollop of suds behind.

"Welcome to my shower," He grinned.

Zalia entered, albeit shyly. When her nose was poked and he welcomed her, she giggled. "Thank you. You're such a gracious host." She grabed over, grabbed a bar of soap and soaped up her hands so they were sudsy as well. Then put her hands on his cheeks, leaned in and touched her soapy nose to his with a giggle. "Attack of the suds!"

Yes. She was silly.

He closed his eyes reflexively to keep the suds out.

"Ahh! I can't see!" He groped around in front of him, purposely poking her cheeks and face. "You've caused me to go blind, woman!" He smiled and leaned his head back into the spray, washing his face and hair clean of soap and suds. "It's a miracle. I can seeee!"

Zalia started giggling and laughing as he spoke about being blind, and when he poked at her cheeks and face she just smiled and laughed more. He could always make her so happy. It was a talent of his.

"Hallelujah!" she said, giggling even more. She kissed him, just a cute, sweet peck on the lips. "I would have been forever depressed if I had caused you to go blind." Another light giggle.

"But, if I had gone blind, you would have been the last thing I saw... And I think I could live with that," he had turned and was washing the rest of him clean. He moved out of the way and behind her so she was able to get the water as well. He handed her the shampoo when needed.

"Besides, then I would have to hold your hand all the time, so I didn't get lost."

Zalia listened to his 'plus side' of being blind. She rolled her eyes and giggled. "Do you want me to squirt this in your eyes so you DO go blind?" she teased. She turned a little to look at him and smiled. "Besides. You can hold my hand all the time now. You know you can hold my hand, or hug me, or kiss me whenever you want."

She washed herself off, and washed her hair as well, then she'd turn to give him another kiss, a little longer this time. "I love you, Bade."

"You're going to wear out those words, miss." He smiled and accepted another kiss before firmly planting his hands on her sides and placing her unexpectedly under the water. It caused her hair to be pushed forward into her face. "You look silly with that hair style, dear."

Zalia blushed when he said she'd wear out the words. "Sorry. I don't mean to, I just...I can't hold it in. You know?" She didn't want the words to lose their meaning by saying them so much. When she was suddenly put under the water she squeaked and tried to part her hair to see through it. She stuck her tongue out at him playfully and reached up to muss his hair up as best as she could, playing with it until it all stood up on end in little spikes.

This, of course, made her burst into giggles. "So do you!"

"But..." he looked up as if to try and see the top of his hair. "This is normal for me, isn't it" He offered a wolfish grin and collected water in his hand to splash her with. When he was done laughing at himself, he got serious. The mood sobered instantly as his expression became grave. He put his hands on her shoulders and searched her eyes.

"But seriously, Zalia. If this is all going to work out, there is one thing you really need to know." He looked away as if pained and dropped his hands. When he looked back to her, his eyes were sad. He glanced at his feet and then back up. Before she could react, he splashed her again and slapped her arm. "YOU'RE IT." He was out of the shower and running in a wet streak out of the room.

Zalia giggled and stuck her tongue out at him again. "Oh, hush up!" Her smile died on her face when he got so somber. She looked into his eyes, worried. What was he going to say? She listened intently, wondering how bad it was. It had to be bad. What was it? Was there some superawful part to the curse that she didn't know about?

Her mind raced with the possibilities, and then she blinked as she was splashed, slapped and deemed...it.

"BAAAADE!" She raced after him, laughing a little. "You're such a jerk!! I was totally worried about that! Ohmygosh you meanie!!" She smiled though and chased him through the house, both of them naked and wet.

Geez, what were they, children??

Bade had been waiting around the corner in the kitchen, where ther was no door, but a doorway. He waited for her to run by him, then jumped out to grab her around the waist. He swung her around making grunting caveman noises before slinging her over his shoulder and proudly carrying her back to his room. He dropped her onto the bed, all smiles and stood over her in triumph.

"I win."

Zalia squealed as she was nabbed and swung around, laughing and flailing as she was put on his shoulder. "Hey!!" She whacked his back gently a couple times. "You're it you're it you're it!" More laughter, and it subsided into cute little giggles as she was dropped to the bed.

"What's your prize, then?" She giggled and smiled at him, reaching up for him. He was amazing. She couldn't believe someone like this had fallen in love with her.

His triumphant grin faltered and he dropped his arms from his sides... Then scratched the back of his head. "To be truthful..." He looked around the room.

"Uhhhm. I hadn't thought this far."

Zalia giggled and pulled him down to her. "Thankfully, I think I have just the prize in mind." She smiled and kissed him. Well...they were both naked. On the bed. Soooo...it wasn't hard to figure out her thought process.

"I think," she said blushing, "For this prize you'll need something from the nightstand." She kissed him again. "That is, if you want the prize. We can always make the prize something else." Yeah, she still had doubts on stuff. Silly girl.

He was already opening the drawer as soon as he had the okay.

---

He left the bedroom, stretching his arms to air and yawning. "Do we want to buy food or make food to go out with?" He was opening the fridge to see what they had to take with them, when he peeked around the corner to her. "Or does it matter?"

Zalia rolled onto her stomach on the bed, sighing happily. "Doesn't matter. I can make us good food with whatever we have." She crawled around so she was facing the door, smiling at him when he peeked around the corner.

"I think you made me lazy, Bade." she teased, giggling. "I don't want to get up." She did though, and she put on some clothing, a tanktop and some shorts. She went over to her boyfriend and kissed his cheek happily. "What are you in the mood to eat?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Closed RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus