Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Closed RP

Bade Ulf (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

"I think... I am going to give up and run." He shucked his shoes and was streaking away into the woods before she could process his decision. His smile was as wide as his face as he was racing through the foliage, hopping rocks, dodging branches, climbing hills. He was just running for the sake to run, enjoying the outdoors.
Zalia (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Zalia squeaked as she was suddenly deserted, and a light laughter left her lips. She scrambled to her feet and raced after him, trying her best to keep up with him. "Hey, cheater!!" She grinned and was actually able to keep up rather well, thanks to her vampire blood. She hopped over a rock as well, though landed on top of it, since it was rather large, and sprung off it to bodily tackle him.

"Gotcha!!"

The werewolf turned enough to see her coming and spun his body in time to catch her. Instead of hugging her to him and tumbling to the ground together, he took her momentum and used it against her. She was left standing on the ground, once again watching him run off.

"You didn't think it was going to be that easy did you?" He disappeared into the bushes again.

Zalia grinned as she was caught, but it disappeared quickly when she was left standing on the ground again. "Hey!!" She ran off after him, pushing through the bushes. "Oh shut up!" she said, giggling. She pushed herself farther, faster. She was having a lot of fun. However, she was getting a lot of flashes of sunshine while they ran. Plus being in the sun while she was swimming, and while they were sitting out.

Naturally...her head started throbbing. It hurt. But she had to catch him, otherwise it wouldn't be fun! She realized only then that she had lost sight of him. She stopped and looked around. "Bade? You're such a cheater!" She chuckled a little and looked around. Her head really hurt, but she didn't want to stop playing.

He was flying ahead still, running full tilt into the woods. It took him a moment to break out of his bliss to realize her taunts had faded off. His smile faded and he slowed to a halt, training his ears behind him to pick up her footfalls. He didn't hear anything so he strained harder. His expression wilted and he was about to call her name when a weird feeling fell over him like the shadow of a cloud. He froze and the hairs on the back of his neck rose.

Something was coming toward him, something with a big, dark, scary aura that was putting a damper on his mood.

Zalia started walking again. "Bade? Bade, where are you? Okay, the game's over, you won!" She looked around. Not a sign of him at all. But something felt...wrong. Something felt very wrong. "Bade?" She picked up her pace. "Where are you?" She looked around, ignoring the throbbing headache and just trying to find him. With the strange feeling in her gut, she didn't want to be alone. She was too weak at the moment.

"Bade!"

He turned around and immediately his wolf self wanted control. He contained himself, save for a rolling growl which erupted from his throat. He was crouched as if he was going to start running on all fours and he backed away from the thing behind him, arms out in a defensive manor.

"What are you doing here?"

Zalia didn't know why she was going the direction she was. Something was pulling her. Her footsteps became faster, quicker. She started running. "Bade!" Closer and closer. Her body twitched a few times. Something dark was calling on her vampiric side. Pulling her towards it.

With their luck, if she went to the source of this darkness, she would find Bade. She just prayed that she wouldn't be too late. "Bade, answer me!!"

He backed up a few steps when he was not answered. Then her voice came to him in a tiny whisper, then louder as she was yelling. He went ridged. He could feel his jaw changing as anger washed over him and he almost barked more than spoke at the man approaching him.

"If you're here for her then you have to go through me!"

Zalia burst into the area, huffing and puffing softly. Her face went very pale when she saw who was there. "...d-dad." She shivered, but took a step closer. She was drawn to him. The man was far too cocky and confident. But he obviously knew not to underestimate Bade. "I don't think so." he said. "She seems more than willing to come to me herself."

Zalia whimpered softly. She was shaking a little. Just the sight of her father, just his voice, it all terrified her.

Bade had already put his bulk in between father and daughter, growling fiercely. "I won't let her give herself to you, nor you take her as long as I'm alive." The change was chomping the bit to take over him, he could feel his muscles pulsing, bones shivering to move into their proper locations and shapes. His ears started to elongate on their own, pressing back on his head in agitation.

Zalia clutched onto Bade's arm. "F-father..." Her voice was shaking just as much as her body was. "L-leave me a-alone!" She took in a sharp breath. "I'm not your toy anymore! Go away! If you hurt Bade then you'll have the entire pack after you, and not even you can survive that."

Her father smirked. "What do you think his little pack would do, child? Wage a war on vampires or hand over a pathetic halfblood?" Zalia paled. "After all...it's not like you're special or anything. You may look more like them, but you're not even close. In fact, you're what they hate. You know it, deep down inside, that they will never truly accept you." And now for the kicker.

"And deep in your heart...you know the same thing for this pup trying to protect you now." That was the worst thing to say, especially with their earlier accident. Zalia felt frozen. Her eyes were wide. Her body was completely still. Not even shaking. Those eyes of hers drifted towards Bade.

It couldn't be true. Could it?

"My pack will do what I tell them; that is our way. You do not belong here and you are trespassing on pack territory. If not in Zalia's name, they would attack on that premise alone." He was unaware of Zalia's inner turmoil as he was almost in full wolf mode. He restrained himself to retain the ability to speak with this man whom he despised more than anything else. The feeling of her father's aura was sickening, the twisted, dark way it settled over him made him want to shake it off like water. He reached behind him and took hold of Zalia's hand.

"I'm not going to repeat myself again: Leave this place, now."

Zalia shivered. She took hold of Bade's hand when he grabbed it, holding it tightly. She was certainly in turmoil. Was he right? Did Bade really accept her? Earlier...he was obviously still scared of her. But she tried to reason with that; who wouldn't be? She was a vampire! She was prone to bloodthirsts. But still...

She let go of Bade's hand. "Maybe...maybe I don't belong here..." she said quietly. She stared at the ground. "Face it, Bade. Your life would have been so much easier if we hadn't have met. Your dad would probably still be okay. This is all my fault..." She sniffled a little.

Her father said nothing, but he smirked triumphantly. He knew how to play mindgames with his child. He knew how to perfectly place that seed of doubt so that it would blossom and tear her apart. He'd done it many times before. How did Bade think she'd only run away when she was so much older, after all?

His head turned to look at her sharply, her words bit at him worse than Eve could have. He made the mistake of putting his back to her father, but it was a mistake he had to make in order to speak with her. His features shrank entirely back to the human as he faced her, confused. "After all we just went through? I don't care what they all think, you know that. I fought for you...." His brows had knit together then. He was a straight forward man and mind games were lost on him. He didn't understand what was happening to her.

"Eve... She was a ticking bomb, she just needed a catalyst. It didn't have to be you, it could have been her stubbing her toe on air!" He could see the detachment in her eyes caused by her doubt. He could tell he was losing her. Before she even responded to his pleas, he turned back to her father, hunched and stalking like an animal hunting.

"This is your doing!"

((Wewt fixed the mistake I had with the Bold command xD))

Zalia looked like she was about to cry. "I don't want to hurt you anymore..." Bade had made a mistake indeed. By the time he turned around, her father was right there in front of him. Clawed hands slashed out at his face.

"Of course it is. But there's nothing a pup like you can do about it. She knows the truth. And deep down, so do you. You two won't ever be able to truly be together. There is always....going to be something...that keeps you apart." The man grinned, baring his fangs.

"I know how to use her." he whispered. "I know how to bring every little insecurity to the surface and make her think that she DESERVES punishment. I can even make her think that the love between you two isn't real." The vampire was obviously having fun with his little games. "She will always be mine. Look at her even now. She's such a pathetic little thing. She KNOWS that she doesn't belong anywhere. Not in my world, not in the human world...and not in your world. "

Zalia did indeed seem upset. She was torn. Confused. She was too scared to actually fight against her father. That had never gone well. But she couldn't just let Bade get hurt.

"O-okay! If I go with you, you'll leave him alone, right?"

Her father grinned at Bade. "Love. It's the weakest point. I knew if I got to you, then she'd give herself." All Zalia wanted was to keep Bade from getting hurt. Her father knew that.

" Of course, child. I'm only here for you. "

Zalia shivered. She looked like she was about to break down. "Th...then let him go.."

Bade had enough. If Zalia wasn't going to fight this creature he was. If she stilled loved him by the end of it, fine. If she hated him for killing her father, he could live with that too as long as she was free of his wrath. His body shuddered and the change swept over him, destroying his clothes and the chain around his neck. He was a wolf sooner than one might have expected, covered in tawny fur and all a rage. His jowls were pulled back in the most vicious growl and his ears were as flat against his skull as they could be. All of the fur on his shoulders stood on end and he launched himself at her father, despite his damaged face.

Zalia flinched as that chain snapped. Bad sign. Very bad sign. She watched in absolute horror as Bade lunged for her father, who was waiting with a grin and clawed hands. "No! Bade!!" She ran towards them. Her father quickly jumped to the side, away from Bade and towards Zalia. "Stay out of this, halfbreed." He backhanded her across the face, sending her to the ground.

Then, his attention turned to Bade. (feel free to be her father in the epic battle xD)

Bade's flight was met with the brick wall of vampire that was her father. That and the sharp claws which already did a number on his face. He was beyond caring about that however, and he latched onto the creature, his mouth closing around his shoulder. Claws raked down his back and the forced cause Bade to lose his grip. He regrouped on the ground and came back for more

He was healing quickly from his pack battle, but the bruises and cuts were only cosmetically healed. Under the skin there was still that sore tenderness about them and it hurt when he stretched the muscles. He was doing his best to ignore that pain while ignoring the compounded pain of his newer wounds. This fight had been a lot of Bade jumped, getting one good bite or claw mark in and then being thrown to the ground, or in the trees. He wasn't making much progress and he was definitely worse of than the vampire.

He was determined, however and he continued to batter the creature.

((Sorry, I am trying to write a fight, but I really don't know the Father character well enough to write it well ><))

Zalia could only watch her father beat on her lover for so long. She rushed towards the fight and jumped between the two. She snarled at her father, letting that vampire side of hers come out, and slashed at his face. He grabbed for her shoulder but she ducked quickly, slashing her nails up along his chest. He practically hissed at her, and aimed to attack. Zalia looked back at Bade.

"I'll keep him busy. When I do, attack him without any hesitation!" She wasn't dodging or avoiding her father's attack. "I love you with all my heart, Bade." Her fathers clawed hands went right into her stomach. She grabbed onto his arms, holding him there. "Now, Bade...!" She coughed, blood dripping from her lips. She had him incapacitated, and it was Bade's chance to attack him.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Closed RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus