Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Closed RP

Bade Ulf (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

"Oh, so just because you decide to strip down and walk around naked like a wild woman, I have to as well?" He smiled as he was jesting with her and elbowed her in the ribs. "Or do you just want it to be my turn so you can look at me naked again?" His grin was canine and the mix of red and blond that made his stubble glinted when it hit the sun just right. His grievous wounds had come close to clearing up. The only really visible mark was the gash near his neck, which was still purplish and raised.
Zalia (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Zalia giggled and blushed, nudging her shoulder against his when he elbowed her. "Maybe.." She smiled at him, admiring that grin, admiring his eyes, admiring everything about him. "Bade..." She reached up and brushed her fingers along his cheek. "I love you more than I ever thought I could possibly love anyone." She leaned in and buried her face gently against his neck, on the opposite spot from his scar, rubbing her nose against his neck and giving it a couple soft kisses.

After being so serious and loving for a few long moments, Zalia decided to tease/test something. She opened her mouth and her fangs pressed lightly against his skin. Not puncturing, just carefully pressing. She wasn't going to actually bite him, but she wanted to see his reaction.

He absorbed her sentiment and maybe was about to return some of his own when she placed her teeth on him. To say he reacted violently would be an over statement, but he did react. He flinched in the way someone would when finding a bee crawling on their skin: he did not panic lest the insect sting him, but he was definitely not comfortable with the contact. His facial expression was of discord; his brows knit together, mouth opened as if about to ask why?

"What are you doing?"

Zalia had gotten the reaction she was expecting...but not the reaction she wanted. She pulled her mouth away from him, pressing a kiss to his neck. "Teasing." she said simply. "I'm going swimming again." She smiled at him, but got up and went back to the water a little quicker than before.

She knew she shouldn't have been upset, but she was. Didn't he trust her? She would never bite him. Not ever. She knew she shouldn't be thinking like that, but the thoughts still weighed heavily on her heart. She ignored it however and just tried to focus on wading around in the water.

The corners of his mouth twitched as she got up and left. His hand absently went to rub the spot her teeth had touched, but his face followed her. He pulled his knees into his chest and hugged them iwht one arm. He watched her sullenly walk into the water, his face somber. He knew his reaction was wrong. He could tell by the way he was acting.

But he couldn't help it. He didn't know what she was planning when her fangs met his skin and he was afraid of the results if she had bitten him. It was a fear that was instilled in him since childhood.

Zalia was blaming herself now for even pushing it. She glanced at him and wondered if he would even want her back there with him. It had not been comforting to know her love feared her. She moved to dip down into the water, submerging her entire body. She stood up after a small time and came out of the water, a smile fixed on her face. She was trying her best to be happy, but he could probably tell it wasn't like her usual smiles with him. She sat down beside him, but this time not too close. What would be even worse to her would be if Bade flinched away from her touch.

Poor Zalia had nothing to say now. She just kept that fake smile and looked around, feigning peace.

Bade had picked up another sandwich since she went under. He was eating it slowly and deliberately, to avoid talking about the clearly awkward subject of what had just passed between them. He avoided eye contact but glanced over at her every so often.

He had no idea what to say.

Zalia was finally the first to say something. "I'm sorry." she said quietly. She looked down, the smile gone from her lips. "I didn't mean to s--...to scare you." It was hard forcing that out. Admitting she had scared him. "I was just teasing you." Legs pulled up to her chest, her chin resting on her knees. Her wet hair hid her face from him.

Their happy moment had been shattered, and it was her fault. She was very upset with herself.

"Look," he knew he had to say something here, or else things would get even more sour. "I'm sorry I reacted that way. You just... caught me off guard." He was still caught off guard. He couldn't shake that feeling.

Zalia bit her lip. "But...you know I would never do that. Don't you? I would never, ever bite you. For whatever reason. I would die first, Bade..." She sighed a little. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't be so touchy about it." But it was a very sensitive topic. For him to be afraid of her, because of what she was. "I just thought...I thought you trusted me."

She hid her face in her knees at this point and went completely silent. She felt bad for getting so upset, but she had lived her whole life being feared by one half of the world and looked down on by the other half. All because she was something she was born as. She didn't belong in the vampire world...and she didn't belong in the human world.

"I do trust you. But you have to understand I trust you would never bite me. Yet you came at me with your teeth, whether in jest or not; how am I supposed to know?" He held his arms up pleadingly, trying to get her to understand his side of it. "It's not that I don't trust you at all; but what if you were in my position and I bit you? You would change. If I broke skin and my saliva got into your bloodstream you would irrevocably change. And not into a full wolf like me; but the half man half beast things you see in the movies. If I came at you, fangs bared, you wouldn't flinch?"

His look was pleading, hoping she would be with him on this point. He hoped she wouldn't say she would trust him without having to be forced into the position.

Zalia sighed. "...I know. It's my fault." She could continue the argument, she could argue that, taking in their current happiness and love at the time that she would never bite him. She turned a little and suddenly latched onto his arm, hiding her face against his arm. "I will die before I hurt you..." Still, she felt majorly guilty. Their happy time had been ruined because of her.

She hated how she was always at fault for his sadness.

"I love you, Bade..."

"Don't be so upset. Just understand where I am coming from and we'll be done with it." His arms enveloped her then, hugging her closer to him, pushing her face into his ribcage. "You don't need to make such grand statement for me to understand that you love me." He squeezed and rocked her for a moment, before pushing her back so he could see her face.

Gripping her chin, and leaning in for a kiss, he let his lips part only to slobber her face with a wet canine kiss.

Zalia nodded a little, and she hugged him close when he held her. "I'm just scared of losing you." she said quietly. "I'm worried that you'll get scared and run away from me.." She looked into his eyes when he pulled away, her cheeks turning pink as he leaned in. Then when he slobbered all over her face she started laughing.

She squealed and squirmed, trying to turn her face away while she giggled and smiled. "You're so silly!"

"No, I'm just done with all this seriousness. Oh wait..." His face screwed up. "I guess that means I am silly then, doesn't it? My bad." He poked her teasingly in the ribs. "You're just going to have to deal with it."

Zalia chuckled. "Yeah. I don't like the seriousness either." She felt so much better now. She squeaked as he poked her in the ribs and she just hugged him with a grin. "I would love to deal with it." She nipped playfully at his ear, making sure that no fangs were involved. "Grrr!" was her teasing little growl.

"Don't bait the beast, Missy. You've seen what I can do!" He followed this with a poke to her forehead and more finger, wriggling into her ribcage. "I cannot be beaten!"

"You wanna see what I can do? Fine!" She tackled him playfully, rolling around on the ground with him. More playful growls, nips and 'pawing' at him as they moved along the grass. "Grawr, rawr rawr rawr!" She laughed a little and smiled him. "I can bait the beast as much as I want." Proving what she said, she wiggled her body against him with a grin.

His eyes narrowed at her. "Which beast be ye baiting, Miss?" His face screwed up in a suspicious expression and he rolled until he made she he was atop her, hands on her shoulders. Satisfied with his successful tactics, he grinned. "Pinned ya."

Zalia giggled and winked at him. "That's up to you to decide." she teased. She smiled and pressed her lips against his happily. "Yeah, yeah, you pinned me." She sighed, a happy sigh, and looked up at him. "You're quite silly, Bade. But that's why I love you." She nuzzled her head against him. "So....now that you've caught me, what're you gonna do?" She giggled and smiled.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Closed RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus