Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Closed RP

Bade Ulf (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

He smiled in a way that told her he was about to say something rude: "I think I may have already had my fill." He moved back to his room to avoid being slapped for his perverted comment and to get dressed. He came out wearing khaki shorts and a blank tank top, smiling ear to ear. He had not touched his hair since they had exited the shower.

"Whats the verdict?"
Zalia (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Zalia stuck her tongue out at him and did try to slap him, but he was already gone to get dressed. When he came back and asked the question, she whacked him on the arm. "Guilty!" She grinned at him and poked a finger to his forehead. "You better wash out that gutter, mister."

She giggled, however, and kissed him. She loved him, perverted mind or not. "I think I can do well with what we have here. Can you fetch the picnic basket please so we can start packing things up?"

"Awww, but if my mind has to leave the gutter, it will be homeless! You'll feel so guilty and responsible if it has to go through life as a hobo!" He frowned and left to get the basket. "All set here." He sat at the table and flipped through some messages on his phone while she made food.

Zalia laughed and shook her head. "I know a nice, clean box it can be in." She grinned at him. "Though you're so used to thinking out of it, I really don't know how well that would go." Haha, get it? Think outside the box? Snicker.

She took the basket and started putting everything in it, making sure they had enough food for his ravenous appetite. She glanced at him a couple times. "Any news on how your dad's doing?"

"I haven't heard anything yet." He snapped his phone closed and leaned forward. He rested his hand in his palms. "I will have to call the hospital on the way to the Forest, I guess." He stared at the wall for a moment in silence before dropping his hands to the table and turning to her.

"Are you ready?" He got to his feet.

Zalia nodded. "Okay. Yeah, that's a good idea." She smiled a little at him and tugged on her shoes. "Yep, I'm ready." She kept the basket in one hand and stepped outside with Bade, opening up her parasol and holding it above her with the other hand. It was a bother, to be so sensitive to light. But it was just how she was.

She'd walk along with him, quiet, so that he could call the hospital.

He called the hospital and atfer being redirected to a few different places, he was placed on hold. "The doctor is busy at the moment, so they put me on hold with the nurse." He seemed agitated. He held the phone to his ear with one hand, his other held her hand. He had to give her the basket so that he could dial, and he hadn't taken it back, as he got distracted. They walked for a while as he listened to the elevator music on the other end of the line. "This is so obnoxious. What if I thought he would be--Hello? Yes, Hi, I'm Bade Ulf.." The other end had picked up and he was explainging who he was and why he was calling to his Father's nurse.

"...Alright, thank you. Let me know if anything changes." He closed the phone again and deposited it in his pocket. "No changes."

Zalia nodded at his words and held his hand, her thumb stroking the back of his hand in hopes to help calm him down. "I know. It's really stupid." When the other person picked up she was quiet, listening to the exchange. When he finally reported the news to her, she nodded.

"I suppose no bad news is the same as good news, you know? I'm sure he'll get better soon." She smiled at him. "He's your dad, after all." They reached the forest, and as always she hoped it would accept her. She was constantly worried about that.

"It's just... Off, I guess. Like, he should be healing, and faster than a human, so that would be notable in a a human hospital, you know?" He shook his head. They were entering the park that melted into the Forest entrance. They both passed through without insident and Bade relaxed a little more once he was walking on the overgrown grass of the woods. When they came to the regular clearing, he frowned.

"Let's go somewhere else. It's better, I promise." He took her hand and led her away, to the west. The two wandered through the trees for a few minutes before coming out to another clearing: this one was beside a lake. Across from the small beach-like shore was a waterfall that fed into the lake. Bade smiled and plopped himself down.

"Let's eat!"

Zalia listened to him and frowned. "You're right. Maybe the injuries were inflicted with something that makes werewolves heal slowly? Like for vampires, it's silver. Silver burns and the wounds heal slowly. Maybe there is something like that for werewolves, too." She rubbed the back of her neck for a moment. "The only way to find out would be to get the information out of Eve..." And that was probably impossible.

When Bade suggested they go somewhere else, she looked at him curiously and then followed him to the other clearing. She gasped softly. "Wow...it's beautiful." She giggled at his words and sat down beside him. "You're only in it for the food, I know." she teased. She got out their food and spread it all out for him to take his pick.

He opened his mouth and made an insistent noise, reminiscent of a baby bird begging to be fed. He sat crossed legged and waited, mouth gaping brows lifted to be fed something, anything. He was indeed just in it for the food.

Zalia laughed as she saw him and picked a grape, lifting it up over his head and dropping it into his waiting mouth. She'd let him chew and swallow, then with a soft blush she'd put a grape in her mouth, holding it between her teeth, lips parted so it was sticking out just enough. She leaned towards him, the intent clear. He was supposed to take the grape with a kiss.

He obliged willingly, swallowed the grape almost whole and held her cheeks between his hands while they shared a long kiss. When they broke, he smacked his lips and rubbed his stomach. "Now I'm full." he smiled for her and could only hold the excuse for a few seconds before he reached for more food. "Okay, I may have lied. I'm still hungry," he admitted before stuffing his face.

Zalia returned that wonderful kiss for as long as it was held. When he spoke of being full, she smirked. It was so easily a lie. When he called himself out on it only moments later, she laughed. "I thought so." She started eating also, just leaning against him and enjoying their time together.

It was moments like this that made her feel like things weren't so bad after all. Like the world was bright, instead of dark and sad.

His mouth was full by the time that she remarked on his outright lie. He smiled, but had to keep his lips closed so as not to lose his food. "Ah cahnt foo oo." He tried to speak around the mouthful, but it obviously wasn't working. He chewed faster to say it again, as her face clearly told him she hadn't understood. He swallowed hard and coughed a little.

"I can't fool you!"

Zalia laughed at him as he tried to speak with a full mouth. "You...are just ridiculous." She smiled at him and finished eating, watching as he stuffed himself. She looked at him with such a sweet, loving gaze. He was the world to her, after all.

"I feel like swimming." She got up and shed her clothing. He had seen her naked before, but she still blushed when she unclothed in front of him. She walked over and stepped into the water, going in until it was about to her waist. She didn't want to SWIM yet, because she'd just eaten, but wading around wouldn't hurt.

She turned to look at Bade and smiled, waving at him.

He was still eating, but his eyes roamed her body without shyness. He watched her every move into the water and smiled when she turned back to wave. He hadn't thought she would want to go swimming, so he hadn't asked. Now he was too full to go in himself, but was content with watching her wade in, watching the body and face and hair... All of which belonged to him.

He couldn't stop the satisfied smile from spreading across his face. "How's the water?"

Zalia wouldn't be in the water long; the sunlight would be worse so out in the open. But she still liked it. "It's nice. Just cool enough." She noticed him looking at her, easily, and it made her a little self-conscious. She blushed all the more and just waded around a little, watching the fish scatter as she moved through their home of water.

If she heard his possessive thoughts, she would have agreed completely. She liked being thought of as his. Her head started to ache though, so she went back to Bade and sat down by him, still bare. She needed to dry off before putting on her clothes after all.

He slung an arm around her, oblivious to any wetness that might be absorbed by his shirt. He would dry her with hugs, if he had to. He pulled her close to him and let out a long, satisfied breath, ending with a smile. He was entirely contented just then, to just sit there and hold his lover. To show her, he kisses the top of her head and linked his other arm around the former. His side was becoming wet.

"Let's just forget about everything today."

Zalia giggled as she was tugged to him. "Hey, careful, Bade. I'm wet." She smiled as he kissed the top of her head and locked his arms around her in a hug. She sighed happily at his words. "I agree. I think that's a great idea, Bade."

"But...if you're going to be hugging me like this all day, you should at least take your shirt off so it's not completely soaked. Besides, it's not fair that you're dressed and I'm not." She pouted at him playfully and then grinned.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Closed RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus