Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Closed RP

Zalia (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Zalia smiled a closed-mouthed smile when he came out. "Okay." She went and made him some food, setting it down in front of him. She swallowed, thirsty. But not a thirst that any soda or water could cure. It was getting worse. Her mouth felt uncomfortable with her sharp fangs behind her lips. Her heart was speeding up, fluttering like a hummingbird's. "I just remembered, I left something at the house I was at today." she murmured, trying not to open her mouth. Her odd smell might be stronger to Bade now. "I'll be back soon." She almost stumbled out of her seat but she managed to catch herself, and she quickly left. She had to find a victim, quick, before she blacked out.

She let her mouth open, fangs portruding. Her desperate eyes landed upon a man walking home. A tad buzzed from a night at the bar, most likely. She walked up to him and took him by the hand, kissing his neck. His blood smelled so good. She pulled him into a nearby alley and pressed him back against the wall, fangs piercing through his neck so she could drink from him.

She never needed enough for it to be fatal. But still, it would be bad if Bade had decided to follow her. Very bad.
Bade Ulf (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

He followed her as far as the door before the sight of the outdoors and the moon stopped him. It wasn't dark yet but it was stiill visible. He sucked in a deep breath and kept going. He knew why he was acting weird, but she was acting quite the same. He stumbled down the stairs and called her name.

Zalia didn't hear him, but he'd be able to find her. She hadn't gone very far. She was drinking her fill of blood, and when he would come upon her he'd find the girl with a limp man in her arms, two holes in his neck and blood dribbling down both his neck and from her mouth.

Zalia looked up, eyes wide in surprise and fright. The pointed fangs in her mouth were obvious. The girl licked at the neck wound to seal the flesh and gently lowered the unconscious man, then she took a step back, away from Bade.

Bade stood in the beginning of the alley, upright. His shadow cast across her and the lighting made it nearly impossible to see his face, thus he seemed expressionless. He advanced slowly towards her, silent. When he came level with her, he wiped a spot of blood from the corner of her lip.

"Vampire. That's what the smell was."

Zalia backed herself into the wall when he advanced. By the time he touched her, her body was shaking. She whimpered and just cowered against the wall, eyes closed tightly. "S...smell?" she finally whispered. She could barely talk. She was terrified.

"Please...don't hurt me..."

Bade's voice was in a deadly calm. "Listen, Zalia---I have to go. I will be back later tonight." With that he turned and left the alley. But Before he was out of sight, he called back, "I expect to find you here when I get home, if you leave I can probably scent you."

He left then, straight for the woods. When he was out of human sight he stripped his clothes like his body stripped itself of humanity. He was free-running on four paws through the woods and the tenseness of his human life far behind him, as the city soon would be.

Zalia stayed completely still, but when he left she collapsed to her knees. After a few moments of shaking, she took the body to a nearby safe place, then went back to the alley. She didn't dare go back in his house. Besides, he'd said 'here'. So here is where she would stay.

She sat down in the alley and hid her head between her knees. She was so tempted to run away. But she didn't know what was worse, being chased by him or waiting for him to come back.

((I'm going to bed. I'll post when I can get on tomorrow! This is really exciting! :D))

The wolf ran for the entire night, right up until the sun was breaking over the treeline. He felt his body shiver to change back into a humans, at least until the next moon. He wandered the shortening shadows of the city to reach her. In his frenzy to change, he had lost his clothing somewhere and he didn't have time to find it. He first crept up to his apartment, expecting her to be there. When she was not, he thought of the alley and went to inspect there. He hadn't thought to cloth himself, being to preoccupied by his fantastic night and his need to speak with her.

He approached the alley sideways and kept his lower half around the corner. "Zalia?" When there was no answer, he cleared his throat, almost raw with howling and tried again. "Zalia, I need to speak with you, but it's imperative we get inside."

Zalia flinched when she heard his voice. She got to her feet, shaking a little, and went inside. She didn't even notice his lack of clothes because she couldn't bring herself to even look at him. She stood inside, head turned away. She was too scared to speak. Too upset to look at him.

It had been so nice. All she wanted was to be normal. Live a normal life and have normal friends. But obviously such a thing wasn't obtainable.

Bade went to his room and put on a robe before settling in the kitchen. He was in too good a mood to be upset by anything really, the complete opposite of Zalia. He waited for her to settle down before speaking.

"So this is kind of awkward, you know? Uhm I have something I've been meaning to tell you, but... I have a feeling you need to tell me something first?"

Zalia very hesitantly sat down. The poor girl was close to crying. "...I'm a dhampir." she said quietly. "My mother was a human and my father is a vampire." She sniffled slightly. "That's why I get headaches in the sun, and I can't wear silver jewelry too because being near silver upsets my stomach."

She stared down at her lap. "I'll understand if you want me to leave..." A couple tears slid down her cheeks. He'd been her friend. Her best friend.

He extended his hand to her.

"Hi, Zalia, I'm a werewolf. My name loosely translates to Full Moon Wolf. Nice to actually meet you." He awaited her taking his hand. "I am also allergic to silver, which is why you will never find any in my house" He was satisfied now. He knew what the smell was.

Zalia blinked, stared at him and then jumped to her feet, stumbling back a bit. She stared at his hand as if waiting for it to turn into a wolf's paw, complete with claws. "W...werewolf?" she whispered the word. She looked around a little. "Then...the others? Who look like you?"

She was shaking badly now. "B-B-Bade, I c-can't stay. I have to g-go. They'll...the others, they'll kill me. The moment they find out what I am..." She whimpered. "Bade, werewolves are the boogieman equivilant to vampires. It's what parent vampires tell children vampires when they misbehave; 'be polite or else the werewolves will get you'." She eased herself into the seat again. "I...I trust you. If you...if you wanted to kill me you would have. But...the others, they'll.." She whimpered again.

Bade frowned immeidately and retracted his hand. He hadn't expected for her to react this way. He'd never met a vampire before and trully he hadn't much heard of them in these parts... So he was taken off guard with her reaction.

"No one's going to hurt you Zalia... I will protect you..."

Zalia struggled to calm down. This was worse than she'd thought. "Wh...why don't you hate me? We're natural enemies.." Even when she had thought of him as only a human, she expected him to toss her out, or beat her up or call the police on her. She sniffled slightly. "I didn't kill him, you know." she said quietly. "The man I fed from. I don't need that much blood. I don't have to feed often...but I still need blood to live."

She glanced up at him. "Everyone hates me when they find out what I am. Why don't you?" He confused her.

"I could smell that he wasn't dead... I don't know? A lot of people tell me I'm too accepting... But, why should I hate you? You've only ever been nice to me... And Were's kill people sometimes and don't always mean it..." In all his years, he had never been presented with a situation like this one. When he was with Octavia, the Pack had reacted oddly just because witches were unfavorable.

If the pack had reacted oddly with a witch, they'd go downright crazy about Zalia.

"...thanks." She fidgeted a little bit. "I'm...I'm going to go to bed okay? I want to get up and make you breakfast in the morning." A way to a man's heart was through his stomach, after all. But really, she just didn't know how else to thank him besides cooking him good food.

"I'm glad you weren't sick. But...you don't have to force yourself to stay around now that I know. You can go be a werewolf whenever you want to be, okay?" She smiled a little at him, feeling a bit better and calm.

"The Moon is waning now, so I won't be so intent on going out to change. You uh... Are you going to be alright?"

He got to his feet and hesitated. He had the urge to hug her and make her feel safe, but he didn't want to offend her. Maybe his mere existence offended her? He lowered his half raised arms and instead turned to the fridge where he pulled out a beer.

Zalia rather needed a hug. But she was far too shy to give one. She looked at him strangely when he partially raised his arms, confused. "I..." She smiled slightly, though it wasn't that good of a smile.

"I will be..."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Closed RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus