Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Closed RP

Zalia (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

(indeedy do!)
Zalia wouldn't be awake in the morning to see him off, if he came home at all. She'd been rather tired and so she slept in a little. However, right around lunchtime, she'd arrive at the lumberyard and approach the nearest person she saw. She was holding a picnic basket. With his appetite, a simple lunchbox wouldn't work. "E-excuse me...Can you tell me where Bade is?"
Bade Ulf (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

The random man she spoke with gave her a funny look and truned to call for Bade with a grin on his face. The wolf had been halfway up a tree, strapped and cutting branches. He heard the call and lowered himself, stripped the safety gear off as he loped toward her. There was a couple scratches adorning his cheek but nothing too serious. They were either from the bushes or a pack mate.

He came up to her with a giant smile on his face despite the whispered teasing from the other men. His face and bare shoulders were red from the sun and freckles sprouted dimly on his skin. He wore the same outfit as last night.

"Hey, what's up?" He rested his hands on his hips.

Zalia blushed at the man's looks and fidgeted a little. She watched as Bade came over and held the basket out to him, her face bright pink. "I-I brought you lunch. Like I promised. Sandwhiches. Turkey, ham and salami. You said you like meat and you seem to have a big appetite so I made a few of them, all different kinds."

She glanced at him, having avoided his gaze until now because she was so shy. A warm little smile touched her lips. "You should make sure you sit in the shade when you eat these, or else you're going to get sunburned." She touched his shoulder with very light fingertips. "And there's a couple bottles of water in the basket too. So you don't get dehydrated."

His shoulder was almost burning to touch. His temperature naturally ran higher than a humans and being in the sun only heightened that. He rolled his shoulder out from under her fingers as he reached for the basket. "Join me?" He walked over to the grassy area close to the site; he hunkered down under a tree where there was shade and ate half of the turkey sandwich in the first bite.

"Yoo waan wun?" He asked, mouth still full.

Zalia seemed taken aback by his question. "Huh? B-but I..." Her surprised expression softened into a little smile. "Okay." She followed him to the tree and sat down beside him. She giggled and shook her head when he spoke. "No, I had a peanutbutter and jelly sandwhich before I came." She hooked her pointer finger under his chin and gently lifted up, closing his mouth.

"It's rude to talk with your mouth full. At least swallow first, silly." She pulled her hand away and giggled softly. Her cheeks were still pink, but not as much as they had been before. "So...how's work going?"

Bade gulped down the rest of the sandwich and grabbed the second at random. "Same as always. You cut a tree, watch it fall, slice it up and rinse repeat." He wiped his arm over his forehead sending his hair in a wave to the left. "It's not all that interesting... You're too nice to me you know." He tried not to spray bits of salami as he spoke.

"Where are you off to now?"

Zalia listened to him as he spoke, her eyes straying around the lumber yard. "I'm not." she said quietly when he said she was too nice to him. But she had a little smile on her face.

"I'm going to keep looking for a job. I like it here. It's nice." She blushed a little and smield at him. "The people are nice." She sighed a little and leaned back. "But...if it keeps being so sunny, I won't be able to be out too long."

"Me either, my Irish skin will flake right off. After I become one giant freckle." He had nearly forgot about the weirdness about this girl. He was too comfortable around her and her weird mixture of scents had just... settled on him. He remembered now however and he went into investigative hunter mode.

"Do you burn easily or do you have some sort of sun allergy?" He grinned lopsidedly, half kidding.

Zalia giggled a little. "Then your skin will match your hair!" she teased, touching a lock of his hair. Her hand dropped back down and she looked out at the scene before them. "Actually, bright sunlight gives me headaches if I'm out long enough. It's fine to be out when it's sunny and all, but when it's so bright I like carrying around a parasol." She blushed. "But...my last one got caught in a storm and I haven't been able to buy a new one yet. So my job-hunting has been kind of limited."

He mulled that over for a moment. This girl was most definitely strange, but so intriguing. "How do you not have a boyfriend?" He dropped his sandwich as he realized what he had just blurted out and fumbled to catch it before it's precious contents hit the ground. His cheeks turned redder than normal.

Zalia blinked and stared at him, then blushed bright red. "I'm...shy." It was partially the truth. "My dad...wasn't really nice to me. So I'm kind of scared of guys..." She looked at him and smiled a little. "But you're nicer...different."

She noticed her words and blushed, looking away. "What about you? You're obviously not married. Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Oh, I had a girlfriend. I really good one for a long time..." He looked off and let the sandwich sit in his lap. "Uhm, but she kind of disappeared. She was a real witch." His eyes snapped to her, again realizing a slip. Of course he wasn't going to explain that Octavia had been a real witch. He let her think she was just a bad person.

"But like I said, she'd gone now."

Zalia listened to him. "Oh, I see. That's too bad..." She touched his shoulder gently. "It's okay though. It was for the better. If she was such a witch, then you're better off without her."

She was quiet for a few moments. She really didn't know what to talk about. "I'm sorry...I'm not used to being social."

Bade laughed at her witch comment; if she only really knew. "I miss her though; I mean she was the first person I really connected with, even if she had uh, family issues." Octavia had shared a body with her sister... Who was not very welcoming, but mostly stuck in her subconscious. Since Bade and she had met a few times, he was much more laid back about weird things.

"That's okay, I was brought up to be social. You don't get anywhere in my family if you're not."

Zalia shrugged a little. "It was kind of opposite for me. My dad didn't want me talking to anyone or doing anything." She tugged on a piece of her hair. He might notice it was a bit of a nervous habit of hers. "I wasn't...supposed to happen. My dad was ashamed of my existence. He never wanted me to make any friends."

"Oh wow, that's harsh. I'm used to the more the merrier concept when it comes to kids..." He trailed off seeing the tense expression on her face. "Hey, uh... You've got a friend now... So.. Stick it to your old man."

Zalia shifted a little. "I'm not used to being around kids. But they seem nice, and I've babysat a couple times." She gave a little giggle when he spoke. "Yeah...yeah. I can stick it to my old man."

She looked around. "Am I keeping you from work? You shouldn't put things off just because I'm here."

"Do you hear anyone complaining? I don't." Truthfully, they left him alone because he was the Alpha's son and there was no use getting the Alpha angry for picking on his son. For the human workers it was the same idea, except Bade was the Owner's son.

"Unless I'm keeping you. DO you have applications to hand in or something?"

Zalia shook her head slightly. "No. Nothing that can't wait until later." She smiled a bit at him. "You're my friend right? So I'm allowed to spend time with my friend." She glanced out at the sky. "Besides, I might just wait until it's a little more cloudy." She watched the other workers for a moment.

"So...are you guys kinda related? I've seen people here who kinda look like you."

He flinched; people who spent too much time around the Pack did end up noticing. Even though they weren't all technically related, the original wolves of this area had copulated furiously and spread the red-head gene wide. The Pack did have many members that had moved into the area recently or long ago as well.

"Uhh, Yea. Sort of."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Closed RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus