Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Closed RP

Zalia (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Zalia nodded a little and didn't bother pressing the issue. "...Bade?" She fidgeted and stood up. "Do you...want to go on a walk tonight? You said you like being outside, and if it's tonight then we won't have to worry about the sun giving me headaches. Plus we'd both have all our work done."

She fidgeted some more, fingers tugging on her hair.
Bade Ulf (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

He was just finishing up his last bite when he heard one of the men calling for him. It looked like one of the trees hadn't fallen in the direction he'd wanted it to and Bade was the authority on what to do next. With his attention not quite on the question he nodded.

"That would be nice. Listen, I gotta go. Thanks so much for the food. See you later." He sprinted back into the yard to figure out the problems.

Zalia smiled in relief. "Okay. I'll see you tonight." She got up and packed the basket up with the garbage left over, then she stood and went on her way. She'd be back at the house in the evening. She had a job, at least a little one for now. Housekeeping while a family was away. All she had to do was give them Bade as a reference and they immediately accepted her as a credible, trustworthy girl.

Supper was all set out and ready for him when he got home. She herself was standing by the window, just looking out.

He burst into the house, having pushed the door open with his shoulder. "See you later," He said his goodbyes to someone he had been walking with before shutting the doors with his foot. He had a black duffle bag of work gear in one hand and he plopped his keys on the counter with the other.

"I'll be right out." He had gotten home late tonight and the darkness was already lurking in past the rays of the sun. The Moon was tomorrow. He ran into his room, a ball of energy and dumped his things, changed his shirt for a fresh tank and a plaid over shirt. He hadn't showered yet, so he smelt of salt and earth when he sat for dinner.

"Thanks again, my meals are usually much less... Elaborate."

Zalia smiled as she looked over. "Welcome home." The words felt odd on her tongue. Something she never said before. She stepped over and sat down, smiling. "You're welcome." She started eating, then looked up at him. "So after we eat, do you want to go on that walk?"

The poor guy probably didn't remember the question very well, but she seemed a little excited about it, so it'd be a shame to let her down. "If you're too tired, I'll understand." She sipped her drink and ate her food.

"Walk?" He clearly wasn't anywhere near tired. His muscles actually ached to stretch and perform. And she was right, he didn't quite remember promising her, but the look on her face told him he should have. But, he was too nice and even if it pained him physically to walk on two legs tonight, he was going to do it.

"Yes, Sure. Right after dinner." He ate quickly so they might go for the walk sooner.

Zalia smiled happily. "Okay!" She finished her food, washed up the dishes and his as well, then went to get dressed for suitable walking clothes. "Are you ready?" She would go outside with him when he was ready.

"How was your day?" It was nice out. She liked it.

The night was cool and entirely too clear for Bade's comfort. The openness of the sky let the moon beams wash over him and made his skin crawl. He almost thought he felt fur on his elbow a few times, but when he felt his arm there was nothing there.

"It was pretty boring after you left." He was obviously distracted and he kept stealing glances to the sky.

Zalia watched him for a moment or two. "Are you hurt? You keep touching your elbow." She looked from him to the sky. "What? Is there something out there?" She stopped walking and gave a tiny smile. "Let's...go back. Let's go back." She turned and started walking the way they came. "You don't seem like yourself. Don't worry, it's okay. I understand." Not really, but she accepted it.

"Uh.... I...." he cringed, the light from the moon bathing over him. "Probably. A good idea." He tried to stand up right but every impulse in his body was saying all fours. He could feel his teeth sharpening and his puipls thinning.

Zalia saw him and grew concerned. "Are you okay?" She took him by the arm and hurried him back to the apartment, directing him to the door and letting him take it from there. "Just get some sleep. You probably overworked yourself today." She went into her own bedroom and sat down on the bed. She hoped he would be okay.

Bade flopped on his bed and thrashed. He was still trying to comabt the change; he didn't want to turn in to a giant woodland hunter in the middle of his house with a girl in the other room. She wouldn't understand it and she would probably run. And he didn't want to scare her. In his fits, he managed to get off his bed and on his way to the bathroom he slammed shoulder first into the wall. Before slinking into the bathroom.

((Leaving work now, but I will answer ASAP :D I am having fun with this!))

Zalia heard the noises and she grew a bit worried. Was he alright? She knew however that his bedroom was strictly off limits. It was obvious from the day she had first arrived. She soon fell asleep, with the familiar feeling in her body. That wasn't good. She had to go soon, to have her 'special meal'. But she would hold off, at least until tomorrow. For now, she slept.

((Okay :D Me too!))

He managed to lock himself in the bathroom. He wouldn't go out tonight. Just in case. Instead he spent the night in the fetal position cradling his head to ignore the wolf whispering curses at captivity. When the morning came he felt bruised, like he had been beaten yet he was unscathed. He left his bedroom in naught but his boxers, much before Zalia awoke.

He noticed new claw marks on his walls as he left the room and plopped onto a kitchen chair. He hit the coffee machine and it began to whir with mechanisms to brew his needed caffeine. He held his head in his hands, feeling like he hadn't slept. In fact he had nightmares of being caged when he did sleep. His eyes sported dark smudges beneath them and the thick stubble on his face went further untamed.

Zalia started to wake. She got up and stepped out into the livingroom. "...Bade?" She yawned and rubbed her eyes. "Are you okay? You're not sick, are you?" She walked over and touched his forehead, looked at his face. "You look awful. You should stay home from work today. Just get some rest okay? I'm gonna be out for the day because of my new job." She was lying, but hopefully he couldn't tell. She didn't start her job until the next day.

"Just stay and get some sleep. I'll make some sandwhiches and put them in the fridge for you to eat when you're hungry since I'll be gone all day." She went to do just as she said. "I'll be home tonight." And with that, she left.

He spent the day in his room; on the floor as a wolf. His limbs hurt too much confined to short human proportions. He wished he could go outside but that would have been a terrible idea in broad daylight. Instead, he was content to lie on his side, legs stretched out and sleep the day away. He would be up all night whether he liked it or not. He dozed in the rising sun of the morning, then the heat of the noon sun and while the light was fading in the afternoon he hit a deep sleep.

Zalia came home, still hungry. She hadn't fond a proper person to feed from. People were with each other and it was impossible to get one by theirself. "Bade? Are you okay?" She walked to his room and knocked on the door. "Do you feel any better?" She stayed quiet after the first call though. Maybe he was sleeping. She didn't want to wake him if he was.

His ear twitched, as he was coming out of some dog dream. The wolf instinct took over as he awoke and he began to growl at the door. However, it was locked for that very reason and he soon came to his senses.Painfully he changed his body back to the two-legged type. He limped to the door and leaned against it. In a harsh voice not used to words yet her replied:

"I'm fine."

Zalia smiled a little in relief. "You don't sound too good. You might have the flu or something. Do you want something to eat? I can make something for you if you want." She tensed slightly. Her teeth had become a little pointed from her hunger, so hopefully if he came out she wouldn't smile fully.

The door unlatched and opened a crack. Bade slipped out wearing pajama pants and a hoodie, hood up. He wasn't sure if all the fur had left his skin yet and he didn't want to make any mistakes. This innocent girl didn't need a horse-sized wolf around her for any reason. "Food would be good, thanks." He padded to the kitchen as if he wasn't used to walking on his feet.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Closed RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus