Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Closed RP

Zalia (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

((Epic win!! X3))

Zalia couldn't help but smile a little. "I know what you mean." She was tired of being lonely too. She walked along with him, her hand gripping his sleeve gently. She was far too shy to hold his hand and she was paranoid that if she wasn't touching Bade then Eve would snatch her up quickly.

"You're what?! Really??" Wow. She was amazed she'd been with such an important pack member all this time. When he spoke of Eve doing anything, she quieted. "Like...kidnapping someone you've grown fond of?" That would explain why Eve was out for her. Eve scared her. If she were to find out that Zalia was a vampire, even just a halfblood, then things would be bad. Very bad.
Bade Ulf (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

"It's not all that special, you know. If I run to Alpha and lose I'll probably be an outcast... But.. I really don't want to." The smile faded from his face before he continued.

"I woul dnot put it past her to hurt you in some way to debilitate me."

Zalia looked at him for a moment. He was so much more complex, there was so much more to him than the happy front. "What are we going to do about your work?" she said. "You can't just skip it to babysit me, and if it's sunny out I'll just be hiding in the shade anyways."

When they reached the apartment she would go to the kitchen. "Do you want something to eat, Bade?" They'd been gone all day after all. If he was hungry she'd make him something nice to eat and set it out on the table. She sat down herself and ate as well.

"It's Thursday now.. And I told you I had a couple days off. So We're good until Monday." He followed her into the house and shucked off his shoes. He hadn't even been thinking about his stomach all day. It was only now that she mentioned it that he realized how empty it was.

"Food would be good, yes."

Zalia blushed. "Oh. Right. I'm sorry. I guess I forgot in all the...'excitement'." She would sit down with him and eat. She was really nervous. What was she supposed to do with him until Monday? She didn't know what games he liked to play or where he liked to go. He was obviously an outdoorsman but she was rather limited on those choices without her parasol.

After they ate she cleared away their dishes and put any leftovers away, then looked at him. "What...should we do now?"

He wasn't sure himself. All the thoughts that had just passed through her mind similarly passed through his. He rubbed the back of his head and stared at his empty plate before saying anything.

"I'm not sure. I feel like a threat is right at our heels, but really we're at home safely with nothing to do. It's a strange sensation."

Zalia nodded a little. "I feel the same way." She fidgeted. "Uhm...I'm going to go take a shower." It'd give her something to do at least, and he could probably just watch TV or something. She'd get fresh clothes from her room and go into the bathroom, only being in there for a few minutes.

When she came out she was in a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt with her hair pulled up in a little bun since it was still damp. "Uhm...Bade?" She looked in the livingroom for him first, though she knew he might have gone back to his bedroom. "Are you here?"

There was silence for a long moment. Nothing seemed to be moving in the modestly decorated apartment and there was no noise from anything. The room she had entered was seemingly empty. The TV was off and the curtains had been pulled shut.

Zalia grew a little scared. "Bade?" She looked around, and after a moment she could have sworn she saw the curtain moving. Instead of seeing Eve though, she saw her worst nightmare. An apparition of her father.It was there one moment and gone the next, just her imagination, but it terrified her.

Zalia screamed and ran to the only safe place she could think of; Bade's room. She slammed the door shut, locked it, and then fell to her knees. Her body was shaking violently and tears were streaming down her face. That had been terrifying.

He was just exiting his bathroom, his toothbrush hanging out of his mouth. The foam from which made him look rabid. He stopped as soon was she stepped into the room. He was wearing his a pairing of white with blue pinstripe boxers and a white wife beater. He spit the toothpaste froth out and gargled with water before coming to her side.

"Whats wrong? What happened? Are you alright?"

Zalia was, for once, not blushing bright red and embarassed because of what he was wearing. No, she was far too upset for that. Her shaking hand let go of the doorknob at last. It had indents where her fingers had squeezed too had with the strength of the vampire within her.

"I...I just..." She whimpered and hid her face in her hands. "I thought I saw someone...but it...it was just my imagination..." She hiccuped softly through her tears. She wanted to be held, she wanted his comfort, but that she was still too shy for.

His brows knit together in worry. He left his room briefly to wander the apartment, just to confirm that no one had been there. He was back before she could worry. He felt to his knees next to her and pulled her hands from her face.

"You're alright, there is no one here but us." He smiled softly. His room was more filled with personal things than the rest of the apartment. The walls donned many claw marks and random cracks as if there was force pushed against them.

Zalia was focusing on taking smooth, steady breaths but they shook and cracked whenever she thought of the apparition. When he pulled her hands from her face she clung onto him. It took an entire five minutes, but soon she was at least calm enough to let him go. She'd stopped crying as well. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to intrude..."

She blushed a bit and looked away. "I uhm...I should go." Out of his room, at least.

"You're not intruding." He was used to stripping down and running free and all the people he knew were used to it as well. When he realized he was in his under garments and that this girl was highly aware of that. He untangled himself from her and pulled a pair of pajama pants from his open drawer. He pulled them on swiftly and crouched back down.

"Do you want to stay in here tonight? I can take the floor. I'm used to it." He wiped his knuckled over her cheek to swipe away a lingering drop of moisture.

Zalia relaxed a little when he put some pants on. "W-what? But I can't do that, th-this is your room!" Still, after seeing her father and knowing about Eve, she doubted she would feel safe otherwise.

She gave a soft little chuckle and blushed. "You treat me like a child." she said quietly. It almost upset her, and she wasn't quite sure why. But she adored his kindness.

He gave a halfhearted shrug and waved off her concern. It was just a room, he wasn't that attached. "Well... I don't mean to treat you that way.. How old are you anyhow?"

It was his turn to flush now. He had never asked and now he felt awkward. But not as awkward as he would feel if she was much younger than him and he had been showing interest in her.

Zalia blushed a bit. "Well...I'm not sure. I never celebrated my birthday so I don't really know how old I am. And time moves weird for me. I know I'm at least nineteen. The popular opinion seems to be that I'm in my early twenties." She sighed. "I just...honestly don't know."

She bit her lip. She had started thinking about her father again, and it made her shiver. "What about you? How old are you?" Anything to keep her mind preoccupied.

He bit his lip, that awkwardness had settled and seemed determined to stay. He scratched the back of his head and made a weird face. He felt like he was so much older than her now.

"I'm 32. My birthday is in the fall... So almost 33. Uhm... I feel old now."

Zalia smiled at him. "Really? That's cool." She giggled a little when he said about feeling old. "You're not that old. It's just ten years. My father is technically two-thousand-some years older than my mother was." She giggled a little, then when she realized she was comparing the age gap with her parents to their age gap, she blushed.

uncomfortable silence ensued for a few minutes before she finally got the pluck to talk. "Uhm...Bade? You said earlier that you would 'see whoever you wanted to'. Uhm...what...did you mean by that?" Her cheeks were bright red by now.

He had sat on the edge of the bed next to where she was, twiddling his thumbs. He laughed when she did, but he technically had a mortal life span. He eyed her cautiously if not somewhat confusedly.

"Well.. UH... I meant that.. I'm allowed to, you know, be with whoever. Despite their genes." He was avoiding her eyes and seemed ot be highly interested with something on the floor.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Closed RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus