Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Freedom's Price

Akechta Dyami (played by Ambrosia)

Jaiden slipped his hand into hers "baby don't worry, you can't just stroll out of here half dressed not knowing who the traitor is... We need evidence..." he looked into her eyes as he tried to calm her, he pulled down her shirt for her the. Have her a charming smile "we need to gather everyone at the town centre"

Jaiden wrapped his jacket around her then held the door open for her "plus you looked so cute and sexy when you were angry"
Jester Izumi (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Jester let his presence calm her down and she let him pull her shirt on for her. Relaxing as he gave he his charming smile that she loved to see so much. She held the jacket to her as she walked out the door. A blush staining her cheeks as he mentioned how sexy and cute she looked angry. "Not as sexy and cute as i look like i did last night," she replied with a wink then happily walked down the hall. Giving the man orders to gather everyone at the foutain that was in the middle of all the apartment complexes.

Taking Jaiden's hand in hers, she held it tightly and let his presence keep her calm. Leading the way out to the fountain, she stood there shifting from side to side as her breath billowed into the frigid air.

The cold air made the air they exhaled easily visible, Jaiden stood by her as the stood near the dried up fountain "let's take this turn by turn okay?" people started to puor out of the complexes and gathered around them both at the centre "wow I didn't realise how many people are actually here..." Jaiden said under his breath, a huge crowed formed around them

"As you all know, winter will be tough and food will be scarce. That's why it is essential that everyone here works together but..." Jaiden looked over at her to take on from there, he wanted them to do it bit by bit each to make it easier for her.

Jester gripped Jaiden's hand a bit hard when it was her turn but she didnt hesitate. "We have a spy in a group. As of now there will be head counts and food as well as security will be tightened considerably. Our food amounts have been cut by more than half. There for kids and women with children or babies will be fed first. No exceptions. Men can share with women or just deal with what they are given. You are dismissed," she said with authority then let go of his hand an turned abruptly away. Walking through the crowd, she marched straight up to the apartment and collapsed on the bed.

Jester had started feeling wierd in the middle of her talk. Her head was swimming.

Jaiden slid open the old ragged curtain on the window and watched the crowed slowly dissappear, some men stayed back and covered each building and a few took up perimeter "men get food last hunh? We're deffinately hated... But sometime we're pushed to make hard decisions, it takes somebody with a strong mind and soul to take control"

He walked over to her then laid besides her "you okay baby? That was hard to do I know and it feels awfull but we just had to take action, the sooner we find the traitor the better. We're going to have to send more than one squads out to find food... This may sound harsh but, I don't think we can afford to bring back more people. For now we need to feed and protect those we have"

Jester looked at Jaiden and she looked considerably paler than usual. Slight black circles under her eyes and sweat beads dotting her forehead. Her eyes had a dazed look to them as they focused on Jaiden. "Im sorry..but women have to be taken care of especially when they have children and babies.." she whispered. "Im not really feeling too well...im so cold.." she murmured as her eyes fluttered closed. It was ironic because if someone wouldve touched her she would be burning up hot.

In fact the spy had taken precautions and poisoned the rations Jester had eaten the previous day. The poison took several hours to work its course but once it did it would be hard to fight off. Which meant people would be more focused on her then the case at hand.

Jaiden started to panick and worry "baby, are you okay?" he placed his hand over her forehead and was burning up "we have to get someone to check you up"

Jaiden picked her up in his arms then carried her into the half broken down hospital "doc! We have an emergancy, something's wrong with Jessy!" Jaiden placed her on the hospital bed which was cleaned up for the sick. The slightly inexperienced doctor checked her heart beat. Then listened to her breathing to see if it was uneven.

Jester's heart beat was erratic and her breathing was slightly uneven. The doctor frowned and took her temperature. It was 104.5 and rising fast. Cursing under his breath, he left the room in a hurry. Stopping a nurse he gave her orders to get as much ice as possible into a tub with ice cold water. Rushing back into the room was a cold rag, he put it on her forehead. "Jaiden. We need to get her temperature down. Its at 104.5 and rising fast. I have someone putting ice and ice cold water in a tub but she needs to be put in there. Now." the doctor said seriously.

The nurse had the tub filled already and when Jester was put in, she instantly tried to get out after she let out a cry in shock. The doctor put his hands on her shoulders and made her stay in the water.

Jaiden stayed by her, staying by the tub "Jessy stay in there please, this is for your own good... Please don't get out..." he held her hand tight and looked into her eyes "just think of last night... I showed you how much I love you. You mean the world to me... Just think about all the times we kissed... The jolt that ran through our bodies every time we touched..." she looked into his eyes as he did hers. Jaiden kissed her cold wet lips. He placed his hand on her right cheek and kept kissing her.

Jester was shivering and shaking badly as the cold seeped into every warm spot on her body. Kissing Jaiden back and squeezing his hand tightly, she kept kissing him for the longest time. Almost on the verge of crying she was so cold and couldnt find any warmth except for Jaiden's kiss. Pushing harder against his lips, before breaking the kiss except keeping her lips against his. "I-im..s-s-so c-co-cold.." she stammered quietly against his lips.

The doctor gave them both a sympathetic look but couldnt take her out for a while yet. Heat was still coming off in high tempature from her forehead. Her head was the only part not covered with ice or water.

Jaiden removed his shirt and trousers and got in with her bearing the cold for her "I-I-it's ok, I'm h-he-here n-no now" the water was so cold, making Jaiden's temperature dropped fast but the heat from her body kept him warm enough.

He held he tight, he couldn't bare and see her like she was. The tub was big enough for both of them. "b baby I I I'm here" Jaiden was only able to whisper but he kept her close.

Jester was quick to press her body against his and wrap her arms around him. Putting her head on his shoulder since his shoulders were above water thankfully. Tangling her legs in his and staying against him to keep him and herself slightly warm at least. "Y-you..d-do-dont ha-have t-to do th-this.." she stammered almost in a whisper.

The doctor stood up and took her temperature real quick and nodded. "100.3. Just a few more minutes," he said before walking out and leaving them alone together. Jester had half a mind to climb out while the doctor wasnt in there.

Karen wrapped his arms around her waist holding her tight in his arms "I D-d-do" Jaiden was barely able to talk, his eyes felt heavier every minute. Jaiden kissed her soft, cold, wet neck.
"y-you at-are my w-w-wor world" he stammered as his eyes were slowly closing:

(I've just gotten off he train to work, remember, Skype! :) )

(I'll try:) )

Jester's eyes fluttered closed as he kissed her neck and a small smile tugged at the corners of her lips. Then she was out cold and her full body wieght leaned into his body. The doctor came back in almost right after she passed out and he shook Jaiden. "Jaiden. You can get out now. Both of you," he said. His eyes locked on Jester, relaizing she was passed out and he picked her up out of the water, untangling her from Jaiden as he did.

Jaiden was barely able to make out what he was saying "I'm up ddoc.." a nurse came around with some warm blankets to cover Jester and Jaiden up and made sure that Jaiden was okay.

"Jaiden, You okay son?" one of the male nurses took his temperature and handed him a few blankets "h-how's Jess?" he'd finally been able to talk properly without stammering much. His freezing cold body made the air around him slightly cold and his lips were a light blue.

The doctor had again placed her on the hospital bed and frowned. Jester's temperature had instantly started rising quickly again. He took the blanket off of Jester letting the frigid air hit her cold, wet body. "Im sure..she was poisoned," he said and looked over to Jaiden. It was rare but there was a type of poison that hadnt been around for many many years. He put his han on her head then grabbed a syringe and poked a hole into her wrist. Letting the blood drip into a small vile before handing it to one of the nurses telling her to run whatever test she could on it.

He covered the hole and let the blood soak into a bandage. Then he took her pulse again before checking her temperature one last time. "Get her back to yall's room. There is nothing we can do here and i will check up on her daily," he said before leaving to go check on the blood tests. A nurse handed Jaiden a cup of hot coffee which they had came across in one of the scavenges.

Jaiden placed the cup on a table and walked over to her "hey baby, I'm here now. That spy's going to pay" he lifted her out or the bed then took her to their apartment. Sophia was waiting for them back at their apprtment and looked really worried.

Jaiden got to the door and opened it slowly, there Sophia stood with worry in her eyes "Jai, is Jess okay? What happened?" she got some cold water and put it to Jester's lips as soon as Jaiden placed her on their matress.
"she's... Been poisoned..." Jaiden brushed Jester's hair behind her ear then missed her cherry red lips. Benji sat thereooking at her with his cute puppy dog eyes, his head tilted to the left.

Jester stayed passed out for a long while before her eyes fluttered open. The sun had just gone down as she blinked into the darkness. A chill swept over her and she shivered, pulling the blanket tight around herself. Not feeling Jaiden close by, she thought for a second that the past three months had been a dream.

That she had never met Jaiden. That her group never cared about her. That the president had never caught her. That she was alone. Again.

(I'm terribly confused, what's going on?) :P

(haha she feels like it was a dream since she cant see well in the darkness of the room and cant hear him. She doesnt feel him either so it makes everything seem as if it was a dream but it wasnt. Jaiden just has to comfort her or something lol)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Freedom's Price

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus