Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Freedom's Price

Akechta Dyami (played by Ambrosia)

Jaiden was stood facing the opposite direction, he seemed to be lost in thought "I I had been any late... Just thinking about it..." he let out a relived sigh with a hint of worry in it. "what a way to tell her I love her..."

He turned to face her and check to see if she was okay like he'd done every 15 mins "JESS!" his eyes widened and he ran to herholding her hand and kissing the back of it in relief
Jester Izumi (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Jester let out a soft groan as he practically yelled her name. Her whole body hurt and her head felt like it would explode. "Jaiden..can i get something for the pain?" she whispered and looked at him. Not really remembering too much, she saw the relief on his face and that caused her to frown. Had she really been in that bad of a condition? Though she also saw the love there and reached the hand he had been holding up to his cheek. Lightly brushing her fingers along his cheek then smiling a bit as she looked into his eyes.
Though she had to drop her hand as the pain became too much and she winced. Breathing coming in small breaths, afraid she would reopen it if she took normal sized breaths.

Jaiden moved her hand to a more comfortable position, his eyes searched the tables close to them and came across a few pain killers.
"don't worry baby, everything will be fine" Jaiden slowly raised her head and put 2 pills in her mouth and put a water bottle tip to her soft lips

Jester drank the water down with the two pills and couldnt help coughing afterwards. Looking up at Jaiden, she smiled a little and took in his make-shift sling and the bandages on him. A worried look crossed her face and she tried to sit up but let out a small cry of pain as the wound was pulled from the movement. Stopping, she layed back and stayed down as she willed the pain to go away.
"Jaiden..are you okay?" she asked concerned and in a barely audible whisper.

"don't worry about me, it you who needs to be take care of" his eyes locked with hers as he fluffed her pillow to make her comfy. He was scared and worried and let his gaze fall to the floor "couldn't protect you... I..." a tear fell for his eye "I can't believe I let you get hurt..."
He kept hold of her hand not wanting to let her go.

Jester smiled reassuringly and lifted her hand to his face. Gently placing her pointer finger under his chin and gently pushing it up so his eyes would meet hers. "There were too many..it wasnt your fault. I knew what the dangers were but i took the chance anyway. Its mine," she said quietly to him as she brushed the bangs from his eyes.
Then she gently pulled him foreward and placed a gentle kiss on his lips."I love you too by the way.." she whispered against his lips.

Jaiden gave her a soft smile "you're the one for me, always and forever, I have someone you might wanna meet" Jaiden kissed her lush sweet lips then walked out.

Women and children watched him limp to her and his matress and hold his hand out to a woman who held a wolf cub, the woman stood up and took his hand, the cub was still in her hands but looked at him lovingly "she's ready to meet you" his eyes showed his physical and mental pain but his fake smile said other wise.

The wolf cub jumped from her lap to the floor and barked a cute squeaky bark at Jaiden then ran towards him looking up at him and waving its tail, it was only 2 1/2 feet tall, his hight added on to the cute factor.

Jaiden, the woman and he cub all walked over to Jester's sealed off section, the curtains slowly opened and Jaiden stood there holding the woman's hand "this is my sister, Sophia" he smiled at them both, the light flickering off his eyes

Jester tried to sit up slowly as Jaiden walked out, her persistence prevailed as she finally got herself up. It took a lot of energy she barely had and she waited for Jaiden to return intrested on meeting this person. As soon as the girl walked in, Jester could tell who it was.
"Its good to finally meet you Sophia," she said quietly and with a smile.
The pain though was clearly written all over her face, she didnt need to be sitting up. But she was a hardheaded woman and even the life threatening wound on her wouldnt keep her from doing what shw wanted.
Though her eyes showed that she was truly happy to see Sophia. The wolf cub was a surprise however and she looked at it with a confused but awed look.

The cub barked at her out of excitement and love it knew when someone was good just by looking at them, the cub jumped up to her bed and snuggled up into a ball under her arm making sure however it didn't cause her any pain.

Sophia was the mature one from Jaiden and her, she was beautiful. She had a picture perfect smile and body and her hair was Exactly the same colour as Jaiden's, blond. Her eyes were ocean blue just like his too but her maturity was something Jaiden lacked "oh please call me Sophie, lay back, that wound'll re-open" she said said lovingly as she walked closer to Jester, her tone was soft and beautiful... But beauty always came with a price.

Jaiden slid his hand into Jester's again his eyes lost in hers "she is the one I love, a mother like personality" his eyes became cloudy as he remembered the terrible news but he never said the word cancer to her ever. It only hurt her feelings.

Jester smiled but wasnt about to lay back down considering the time it took to sit up in the first place. Besides she was still panting slightly and she wanted to catch her breath before she layed back again. "Sophie, i wish i could welcome you properly but i doubt Jaiden would let me," she teased Jaiden and smiled at him.
Then she looked up at Sophie and gave a smile. "One of the women can show you to the food if your hungry. Im pretty sure we have some meat for the cub too," she informed and motioned for one of the women to come foreward but that was the wrong move as it slipped her mind that she was hurting. Gritting her teeth, she gripped Jaiden's hand hard as she dropped her hand back onto the mattress. Though she controlled her emotions and the pain didnt show on her face as to alert the woman hurrying forward. "Yes Jessy?" she asked. Jester forced a smile. "Please get some food for Sophie as well as some meat for the cub," she requested and the women nodded before hurrying off.

Jaiden smiled at Jester with loving eyes "yep ain't nothing you're allowed to do until you've fully recovered" he brushed her hair behind her ear then kissed her lips.

Sophia was very very happy,Jaiden had someone who he could love other than his sister, someone who would love him back "I knew my handsome brother would find a girl friend but never someone so pretty as you miss" she teased her brother and giggled slightly.

Jaiden narrowed his eyes at her "shut it Sophia" he said roughing up her hair out of love

Jester kissed Jaiden back and smiled into it. She knew he wouldnt so she hadnt even tried it. Blushing at Sophia's comment, she gave a shy smile. "Thank you Sophia," she said. Then she caught one of her younger gaurds glancing at Sophia every now and then and she grinned. "Sophia. I think you have yourself an admirer," she hinted and nodded towards a handsome young man close to Sophia's age.

He was five eleven at least and had black, longish hair that was in a messy state, adding to his good looks. His eyes were a sharp green and skin was just barely tanned. The little muscle he had was well defined and he looked to be a serious but protective type.

The woman that had been asked to bring food came around the corner with a basket. Inside was a good portion of food for both Jester as well as Sophia. Then there was meat for the cub and the woman set the basket down. "Jaiden sir, your portion is being brought as well," she said before hurrying away after giving Sophia a warm smile. A man came around with Jaiden's portions as a few kids hung around close by, watching Jester and waiting. Jester motioned for them to come over and they went to the side of the mattress that no one but Jester was on. Jester spilt her portions between all of them and they were quick to scamper off.

Jaiden saw the guy and then looked down, then up at Sophia. She'd caught Jaiden's eyes, she looked at Jester with a weak smile "yes, does seem nice... But I don't want to talk about that I want to know how you and Jaiden met..." her eyes avoiding both Jaiden and Jesters eyes.

The cub attacked the meat, but Jaiden didn't eat instead, like before he split it "I'm Gunna feed ya" he said with a smile. Jaiden slid the curtains closed so the guy couldn't look then walked over to Jester sitting down besides her.

Sophia knew her brother meant well and also knew that what Jaiden did was probably for the best...

Jester let the subject drop and felt like she had hit a bad spot. "Sorry.." she muttered and looked away. "Its not the best story.." she murmured. Suddenly she felt cold and didnt want company anymore. A tired look came to her eyes and she watched the cub. "Jaiden i hope you've gotten Sophia a sleeping place," she said and looked at him.

Suddenly her stomach growled and she blushed in embarrasment. "Can i get that food?" she asked with an embarrased smile. Her blonde bangs fell into her green eyes.

Jaiden smiled at her and gave her the other of his food, all three plus the cub were sat eating. The moon shun on the 4 kingdoms, over the rich, the poor, the sick and the healthy. The president was sat in at his desk chewing on his pen tip talking to the leader of the army "prepare for an all out war general, these freedom fighters need to be put in their place. They are influencing more people each day with their miserable lives, I want them dead"
"consider it done" the general gave him a small bow and left with an evil smile.

=nerrator=
Will our heroes survive the army? The winter will be tough, food will become scarece and lives will be lost.
They will be in for the fight of their lives...

A week into winter and Jaiden finally let Jester get up and move around. It took alot of convincing though as she was walking through the crowd of people. Since it was winter, they had to move. The warehouse wouldnt support them during the winter. Jester gave out some orders and people were rushing around doing their jobs as all the guards were on high alert.

Jester had managed to secure a few trucks after hot wiring them. Now the trucks were being loaded up and secured as people started to gather all their stuff. Jester looked out one of the windows at the misty, morning. A feeling of danger gripped at her but they had to move. It was a must.

Jaiden was the one to do the heavy lifting along with other members, he'd gone out to search for food and brought back a few more people to fight against the president. Life was tough.

Jaiden walked outside the back of the warehouse where Jester was and the trucks, he rubbed his hands together trying to get as warm as he could. Jaiden put his jacket around jester from behind then kissed her cheek "hey, it's bit cold for no jacket hunh" he said his arms around her waist from behind and his head lightly resting on her shoulder as they both looked at the trucks "we need to fit as many things in there as possible along with as many people as we can, I don't think 4 trucks are going to cut it"

The cub was sat besides the two watching the men load the vehicle with food and furniture, his head moving left and right for each man and woman that loaded them. His tail was waging happily as his warm natural warm body was heated up.

Jester smiled and leaned into his embrace. "I dont own a jacket," she informed him quietly. Watching them load the trucks, she glanced around the perimeter here and there. "I know..but we dont have much to begin with. People have begun to get thinner every day and its only the beggining. We have more people than we do food," she said in a concerned and weary tone.
The few days she had been able to move around had been te busiest and more tiring days. "You fit in well here..." she commented with a smile and placed a gentle kiss on Jaiden's head.

"yeah... I tried to look for food but all we came back with were 2 cans of beans" Jaiden put his right arm and hand over hers.

Sophia was tending to the sick, she had a knack for things like that plus her reflexes saved a few lives. Jaiden kissed Jester's cheek then let go of her, he started to help load the trucks "we need to speed this up, the faster we can get people out of here the better" Jaiden knew that Jester needed him, the ways she took care of everyone was like a mother did for her child.

Benji the wolf cub was his name, the cutest cub in existance, the cub jumped up on her jeans with his front two paws on her right leg, he wanted to be picked up. His toungue fell Ou of his mouth as his tail wagged freely.

Jester smiled and bent down, picking up Benji with a wince. Her injury was still in danger of reopening if she put too much strees on it but it was healing nicely so far. Gently scratching his neck, she watched Jaiden work and couldnt help it when her eyes triled down his body watching his muscles flex as he worked.

A blush spread across her cheeks and she reluctantly pulled her eyes away. Observing everyone elses work, she put Benji down as a girl struggled past with a heavy, large basket. Walking over to her, she took the basket from her with a smile. "I got it. You can get something else," she said and the girl disappeared as Jester took the basket. Walking over to one of the trucks, she hastily put it in as she felt the stitches pulling hard.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Freedom's Price

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus