Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Freedom's Price

Akechta Dyami (played by Ambrosia)

Jaiden loaded as much furniture they could onto the truck then closed it off. He clapped his hands to get rid of all the dust "hey baby, did you see me load thi-- no no no" Jaiden saw her pick up the basket and ran over to her taking off her hands "Jessy you need to take care of yourself, those stitches'll re-open if you do that again" he placed the basket on the floor then lightly ran his hand over the wound to make sure it was okay.

Sophia was with a group of kids and caught her brother doing so, she smiled and turned her gaze back to what she was doing.

After reassuring himself that the stitches were fine he kissed her lips and kept at it for a while, his arms on her waist as he kissed her sweet lips more then slowly pulled away about a finger nail width "I love you too much, more than my own life" he whispered
Jester Izumi (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Jester pouted like a little girl whenever he took the basket away from her. "I feel so useless though! It wasnt all that heavy.." she argued quietly still pouting. A wince and shiver left her though as he ran his hand over the wound. It was still really sore and sensitive but his touch didnt hurt as much as the "doctors" touch. They had a few people that knew the basics so they were technically the doctors of the freedom fighters.

Jester smiled and relaxed as he kissed her. She put her arms around his neck and pushed back a little, kissing him back. Kissing him for while, her worries melted away and she wasnt concerned about anything in that moment. When he pulled away a bit, she pouted playfully then smiled. "I love you too more than anything," she whispered then kissed his lips gently.

Jaiden pecked her lips "right now with this wound, you're a little girl" Jaiden slid his arms down her back slowly then pecked her lips one more.

Jaiden let go of her then put his hand in hers standing by her side and looking at the trucks "okay so we've got food and furniture in their own trucks, now theirs 2 trucks for people and a whole warehouse house full of em" Jaiden let out a small sigh.

Some children ran around the ware house as their parents packed what little they had. Babies were wrapped up in as much as possible to stop them from getting cold. Jester and Jaiden entered the warehouse and upon entry everybody's eyes reverted to them, they were waiting for the their signal to leave this god forsaken warehouse. It was just the mater of getting people out that was going to be tough.

Jester smiled and kissed back both times quickly. Then walked with him and into the warehouse. "Well children and women with babies need to get in the two trucks. Not trying to be sexist but men cant feed babies," she teased and kissed Jaiden's cheek. Then she gave instructions on who would take the two trucks and if there was room the older men would get in as well. The younger men had more energy and stamina. All of the women and children fit into the truck along with some older men but not all of them.

Now it was time to start walking and driving. It was a good thing that the city they were staying in was a ghost town. Jester had placed them a fair distance from the capital to reduce the possiblity of getting attacked. They were heading to some apartment complexes on the other side of the city. Buildings had vines growing in them and alot were crumbling but the apartments were in very good shape and they tried to keep it that way.

"finally, I can nap for hours!" Jaiden flopped down on the mattress, Sophia and Benjis were in the apartment across Jaiden and Jester's. Jaiden had the opportunity to get his own mattress but he wanted to share one with Jester.

He sat up and looked at Jester, she was putting someof her bags in the corner of the room, Jaiden smiled and grabbed her from behind, his arms around her waist from behind whilst he kissed her neck numerous times "everybody's settled in, me and you, all alone, our own room... What was it you called it when we first met? Lovey Dovey Crap?"

Jester had just finished pulling out a pair of shorts and a tank top to sleep in when Jaiden grabbed her from behind. A smile graced her lips and she relaxed as he kissed her neck. Blushing when he hinted at lovey dovey stuff. Turning in his hold, she kissed his soft lips and wrapped her arms around his neck. Lightly running her finger down the back of his neck soothingly as she kept kissing him for a long while.

Jester then pulled away but just barely to where their lips were brushing. "Im going to change. Stay here," she said teasingly and with a smile. Kissig him once again before pulling out of his hold and disappearing into the bathroom. Shutting the door, she peeled her clothes off her then slipped into the shorts and tank top. Finally leaving the bathroom and quickly crossing over to the mattress where she crawled onto it and layed down before Jaiden could react.

Jaiden was sat there for a while, the bathroom door was open slightly but he didnt know if she was in or not, Jaiden played with his fingers for a while the got impatient and walked into the bathroom "baby you've been in there for ages" on the contrary she was on the mattress holding in her laughter.

upon entry Jaiden realised that she wasn't there and looked around inside, her old clothes were in a pile on the floor "Jessy baby were are you?" he called looking in the bathroom drawers. If it wasn't for his charming looks he would have idiot written on his forehead.

Jester smiled as she got up and leaned on the doorframe watching him. "Baby. Im right here," she said with an amused smile. He was totally adorable and if it wasnt for that fact, he would look like an idiot. Her shorts were a blood red that abrely went past the tops of her thighs and her tank top was skin tight and white. It showed off her curves well.

Jaiden face palmed himself making himself look like even more of a fool than he already was "less brains more brawns!" he said to himself as he ran his hand through his hair. Jaiden turned and faced her running up to her and lifting her up from her legs both their laughter filled the room , as they got closer to the matress Jaiden dropped onto the matress and the results of that was Jester on top of him.

It was quiet as both stared into each others eyes, Jester's legs were by Jaiden's sides, both of them got warm all of a sudden, Jaiden slowley removed his shirt.

Jester blushed a light pink and her eyes raked across his chest and stomach. Then she turned her head to look away. "Im sorry.." she whispered unsure of what was happening to her. It had never happened before. "I've..i've never done this before.." she murmured and looked back to Jaiden's eyes. Though something stirred in her body and the heat got intense as she moved slightly on his waist. Leaning down a bit, she pressed her lips to his gently.

Jaiden felt her soft hands on his chest as she became engrossed in it for a moment. When she kissed him, Jaiden kissed back and with passion. Jaiden's hands slowly ran down her back then to her waist.

He felt her soft sweet lips press up against his as the both kissed, they both did a 180 turn and now Jaiden was on top, beads of sweat ran down his torso.

Jester couldnt help i as she pressed her body against his and kiss him harder. Tangling her fingers in his hair, she barely tugged a bit and blushed slightly. The heat increased in her body and she let go of him, removing her shirt.

The night went by quicker than Jester wouldve wanted it too and was exhausted by morning. Tangled up with Jaiden and refusing to get up. Burying her head deeper in his bare chest when the sunlight shone through the window. Her legs were tangled with his, preventing him from getting up if he wanted to.

His eyes fluttered open from the rays of the sun, it was like having a torch in your face "man I hate the sun" Jaiden said as he rubbed his eyes. Instead Jaiden stayed there, a yawn slipped his mouth "g'morning angel" Jaiden was stroking her cheek with his thumb.

Her soft skin against his felt so good It made him want to stay there forever, they were both barley wearing any clothes but that didn't bother him the fact that she was there made him feel great. "if this is heaven, you must be an angel"

Jester moaned a complaint about having to get up but it wasnt audible enough to understand. Tightening her legs around his for a second, she shifted carefully until she a little lower then she stopped moving. A smile gracing her lips as he called her an angel. "Ya know thats pretty cheesy.." she murmured.

Jester fluttered her sleepy looking eyes open as she looked up at Jaiden a she gave him a cute sleepy smile. "I love you still though," she murmured then crawled up him and straddled his waist. Leaning down, she kissed him gently and put her hand on his cheek.

Jaiden brushed her hair behind her ear "cheesy hunh? Well how about this one?" Jaiden stroked her leg with his hand "even if there was no gravity on earth... I'd still fall for you"

A soft bark was heard fr across their apartment, seemed like Benji was up already. A smile rAn across his lips, the room got cold but they both were warm from each other.

Jester shuddered at his touch and smiled at his next line. Leaning down, she kissed him deeply and lovingly before breaking it but she kept her lips brushing against his. "I like that one... Your too good for me.." she whispered and looked into his eyes. Lightly brushing her thumb along his cheek then brushed his bangs away from his eyes. "I love you so much though.." she murmured.

Once she heard Benji bark, she started to get off of Jaiden thinking that he mightve wanted to get up.

Jaiden smiled and watched her get up "Damn, I could watch you move all day" he sat up and messed up his hair a little then huffed, tiredly getting up. He threw on a pair of jeans then held out his shirt "babe, can you dress me?" he said with a cheeky smile. His bangs slightly covering his right eye as he looked at her.

There was a small hole in Sophia's door, big enough for Benji to squeeze through. Benji barked at Jaiden and Jester's door and lightly tapped it with its paw wanting to come in

A blush spread like a wildfire across her cheeks as he said hr could watch her move all day. Then a slight smirk played across her lips as he held out his shirt. Taking it from him, she slipped it onto him then pressed her lips to his gently. "Your too sweet sometimes," she murmured against his lips before she pulled away. Walking over to the door, she opened it up to let Benji in then shut the door. Still in her undergarments, she walked over to the oppostire side of the mattress and grabbed her shorts and tank top.

The sun dully glimmered off her lightly tanned skin and made her hair glow a faint gold. Then she layed back on the mattress feeling too tired to move or pull on the her tank top and shorts. Grabbing the blanket, she pulled it over her body and head.

Benji barked at her as she pulled the blanket over herself and tugged on it from the corner "looks like somebody wants you up" Jaiden chuckled at Benji's feeble attempt.

Jaiden turned his head to the door as a man in his 30s knocked for both of them "sir and miss, I have some bad news, recently our supplies have decreased expedantially, it should've barely lasted the winter but winter has just started" Jaiden caught the gist of what he was saying "we have a spy and a thief in our midst..."

Jaiden felt his anger slightly bubble as he held his bottle of water tight "do we know who it is or do we have any hard proof"

Jester groaned as Benji tried to pull the blanket off and stayed under it. Then the man was talking about a spy and traitor and she was leaping out from under the covers. "That little..if he thinks he can just come into my group and kill us all off he is dead wrong.." she hissed obviously worse than pissed.

The man standing at the door turned thirty shades of red each darker than the other as he took in Jester's appearance. Though he wasnt able to stop his eyes from trailing down her body then he turned and slammed the door shut.

Jester was still muttering curses and tortures she could perform on the traitor under her breath. Without thinking, she grabbed the doorknob and walked out of the room. Down the hall, almost making it to the stairs before the man cleared his throat. "J-Jessy!! Y-your..not fully dressed!" he said urgently and quietly. She froze and turned a crimson color before she was walking back into the room and slamming the door shut behind her. Snatching her clothes up and pulling them on quickly.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Freedom's Price

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus