Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Happy Birthday Wizard!

Kim Site Admin

Guys guys guys guys guys! It's Wizard's birthday!

Wizard has been a great friend for many years. In all my time, I have met no one else quite like him and his obsession with clocks and noses and adorably awkward yet thoroughly poetic and uncluttered word choices. He is utterly unique and if you don't know him I recommend that you fix that promptly.

Thanks for being so awesome, Wizard. Hope you are having the happiest birthday ever. :)
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Guys guys guys guys guys! It's Wizard's birthday!

Wizard has been a great friend for many years. In all my time, I have met no one else quite like him and his obsession with clocks and noses and adorably awkward yet thoroughly poetic and uncluttered word choices. He is utterly unique and if you don't know him I recommend that you fix that promptly.

Thanks for being so awesome, Wizard. Hope you are having the happiest birthday ever. :)
I was seriously just about to make this thread. xD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WIZARD!! <3 <3 <3 You are soooo loved!! I miss talking to you and experiencing your awesome craziness D: PM ME BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!

Have a totally awesome excited freakingly cool birthday :D

CelestinaGrey wrote:
I was seriously just about to make this thread. xD

I actually went to the forums looking for your thread about this to reply to it, and was surprised there wasn't one already. XD
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Happy birthday Wizard! :)
I sure am glad that I swung by the forums before galumphing out for bagpipe class!

Thank you folks for your generous words! My heart has been warmed right up, like a toasty cinnamon bun or maybe a scone. (I like scones.) It has been a splendid birthday, indeed, due in great part as well to a slew of excellent messages a number of kind 'Positorians have already sent me. There is something almost paradoxical about sitting and contemplating one's arrival in the world, especially when one is also sitting and wearing a pointy hat on top of another pointy hat. (The wizarding custom of never removing profession-appropriate headwear allows us to achieve some rather excellent hat-combos throughout the year.)

I will eat extra cake for all of you to make up for the fact that I am too rushed at the moment to properly compose a response written entirely in the strange and fascinating language that I believe you folk call 'pirate speak'. I do, nonetheless, wonder if there exist pirates that have been born on Talk Like a Wizard Day...

Wizard wrote:
I do, nonetheless, wonder if there exist pirates that have been born on Talk Like a Wizard Day...

ARRR, me thinks I feel a new holiday coming on!
oh there's a thread as well!

Then happy birthday again, Wizard! Hopefully there won't be an explosion this time. That was discomforting.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Wizard wrote:
I do, nonetheless, wonder if there exist pirates that have been born on Talk Like a Wizard Day...

*practices for that day*

"Do not meddle with the cakes of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger...and so are the wizards."
SeraphicStar

HAPPY BARFDAY, ME HEARTY! MAY YE CONSUME AND EXPEL GALLONS O' RUM!
Yaaaarglgarglemarghleflarghle.

Many rum drinkin's shall b' 'ad in celebration o' yer exodus from th' womb, wizard laddy!

... or something like that. Happy birthday again, Wizradical buddy!
Happeh burthday Wizard! May fries ever be on your plate!
Ilmarinen Moderator

Man, dude, what is another year to a time wizard? That's like... deep, man!
Oh man, I love the wizard! Edwarde is certainly one of the most hilariously awkward and adorable characters I've ever come across. But the player behind him is a total doll and a magnificent artist, so many awesome things to say!

But happy birthday you fun loving goof, and keep doing what you do best!
Pinkie Pie (played by The_Ross)

WIZARD WE LOVE YOU
Never expected a chronomancer to practice bagpiping on his birthday! TIL.

Anyways, happy birthday Edmon! May you face a glorious year of bagpiping, mead and RP! Oh, and clocks, I didn't mention clocks!
There will be so much bagpiping, mead, RP and clocks, you cannot even comprehend the extent. (Also, fries. And rum. Maybe slightly fewer explosions out of respect for the Rynhs in the area.)

Thanks again, folks!
Bagpipes are essential to chronomancy, dun cha know.

I told you it was your birthday before it was your birthday, does that make up for the fact I'm late? I think so, considering your vocation. Have another hat to put on your hat that is on your hat.
Let me do the math

bagpipes-28h0eef.jpg + Pint_of_Dwarven_Ale_by_Jacurn.jpg = gl-369-1325151678.png

Alright happy hurpday
Whoa! Sorry I missed this. Happy birthday, Durds! I hope you got a nice steak dinner.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Happy Birthday Wizard!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus