Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The royal family

Amara (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

(You could always intersept)
" What about it?" He asked looking at her with his silver eyes
Mage (played by Raven14)

(lol I could try XD)

Amara said with sweaty palms Uh... um...
(You should)
Prince Michael (played anonymously)

*falls out of a tree next to the princess* (There was way to many to many people so I left for a while)
Audric blinks and was about to say something but jumps a little when someone falls out of the tree "What the hell are you alright?" He asked
Mage (played by Raven14)

Mage started laughing from behind the tree setting the sleeping pup down before walking out he looked down "that fall must've sucked you ok man?" He said as the laughing faded

((Lol guess I don't have to))

(:P)
Amara got mad and stormed inside. She went to her father and asked to go outside the castle.
Mage (played by Raven14)

(XD)

Mage glanced over watching her storm off he stood silently walking back over to pick the pup up before leaving he glanced over at the two sighed then left he sat outside the castle watching the pup run around playfully.

(Audric you are controlling my parents XD)
Mage (played by Raven14)

Well I can if you so wish it?))

(if you want)
im here))
" only if you take you Guards with you" The King said to his Daughter
Mage (played by Raven14)

Mage layed down stairing at the sky as mixer ran around happily jumping onto mage the pup licked his face mage grapped the pup setting him down next to mage the tiny pup curled up next him laying in the sun, mage sighed "do I even have a chance...? Would father even approve? No he wouldn't..."

Amara sighed and said Fine, i just have to get out of the kingdom gathered some guard's and ran out of the kingdom with the guards following.
Mage (played by Raven14)

Mixer jumped up barking as he ran around in circles chasing his tail mage continued laying down under the tree outside the castle he could see many villigers pass by.

Who's the girl she's hot
Audric sighed and return to his ship and locked himself in his cabin

Simple question *jumps on my horse and goes to my castle*

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The royal family

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus