Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The royal family

Amara (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Amara just sat there in her window looking and said Yeah
The queen open the door and walked in " hey, are you alright?" She asked

Amara nodded as she watched Audric
(100 POSTS YAY)
Mage (played by Raven14)

((ok does my character even have ashot at this point lol but gtg talk in bit I feel like I should just drop out at this point XD cya in bit))

((Thats your decision))
The Queen walked over to her and looks out the window " you like him don't you?" She asked
Mage (played by Raven14)

((nah I'm gonna stay just for fun since pretty sure I lost))

Mage continued practicing in the courtyard he soon decided to stop and go for a walk around the kingdom as he departed seeing his father he walked past ignoring him he came to the village he got an apple from the merchant giving him a few coins as he walked he found a dog with two puppies who needed homes he petted the pups giving tiny pieces of the Apple to them he ended up taking one of the puppies in his arms as he continued down the villige.

Amara studdered and blushed and said N-no
The Queen looked at her and sighed " I'm sorry about your Father and how protective his is of you. He just dousent want you to get hurt " She said putting a hand on her daughters sholder

Amara sniffed and continued to watch
" Go talk to him " the Queen said with a smile " I don't like seeing you upset"
Mage (played by Raven14)

As mage got back into the court yard with the puppy he put a collar around his neck he saw the boy from before and spoke loud enough for him to hear "so you got out thx to the princess right?" He spoke as the puppy rolled over falling asleep.
Audric turned and looked at him " Well kind of... I accidently spelled the beans on my blood line and the king let me go... wish I would have kept quiet about it though" he sighed

Kat nodded and hugged her mother and walked out to the garden and mumbled to him H-Hi
Audric looked over and smiled " Hey, Your parents let you out?" he asked

Amara sat next to him and said Well... yes and no it's a long story
Mage (played by Raven14)

Mage sat there he glanced away with a frown still petting the small puppy.
" Well im glad you got to come out.. I can tell you being stuck in a castle isent fun... my father was the same way about me as your is about you" he chuckled

Amara smiled then stopped and said Uh Audic about yesterday...
Mage (played by Raven14)

Mage wasn't very pleased with everything going on he sighed the pup asleep in his lap he petted the pup glancing back over at the two he could see Amara blushing a bright red while she spoke "...."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The royal family

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus