Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Misunderstanding (OPEN)

Siltrake wandered down again quite.inquisitive his ears picked up noise as he let out a sneeze, his angler jaws sheeding and falling tobthe ground. He dared to wlak closer as he came into a room filled with people. He still was covered in dragon sclaes but he was blackened and well aware he smelt of burned flesh. His neck was severaly burnt as he wincend as he finished the sneeze. He gazed at the group unable to speak at the moment. He let out a grunt of pain as he fromed thick crocodile like skin over his body and <a href="http://face.to">face.to</a> protect him, of these people wished to caise him harm. At the moment Siltrake couldn't smell anyhting but charred flesh in his nostrils. His blue eyes darted to the group all he could do was bow with his slender and feminie body. He winced as he her a crack. He straigtened up trying to speek and barely got the words out. "is...it....sa..safe..." He chocked he looked at his leg and noticed it was cut and bleeding. He ignored it once the group.meant him no harm he would procede, if they did he would use his acrobatic talent to his advatage. Siltrake in the mst if his time was a circus performer and or a street perfomer keen on making people raise an eyebrow. Of course uisischevious nature got the better of him, as with the current situation he was in.
Cheshire (played by hiddensoul14)

ceshire come out the portal and looked at tyranic with a smile " my name is kayla stark , but you can call me cheshire" cheshires smile widened as she noticed the man looking at them and when he asked if it was safe , she dissapeared , and suddel=nly reappeared sitting on the ground directly infront of the man " its fine , if you mean us no harm we mean you no harm right guys"
Tyrantic (played by CelticIce)

"Well this is a new development." Tyrantic said looking at the strange creature who had just entered the room."Don't worry its safe here. What happened?" Tyrantic asked looking strangely at this odd creature.
Siltrake was startled to see the woman dissapear and to see the woman reapear, but once she ushered that it was safe and hearing from the half dragon it was safe he relaxed. He shed the crocodile skin along with the fire resistant scales. His pale peach flesh ws reavealed along with battle marks on his clothes. He smiled as his nee wound showed on his neck a burned grip mark along with scorch marks on barious areas of his body. "fire...demon...." He coughed hearing his horse voice as he tried again"beat a fire demon at a drinking gamw, it got pissed and chased me trying to kill me" he said as his red hair showed through along with his blue eyes. He glanced at them seeing all of their unqiue traits. He was rather curious to the entirty iof the situation unsure of what to do next. He bowed again and back up followed by an acrobatic twist and held out his hand. "siltrake Sunrae is my name." He said before he coughed and held his throat in a sense relived to be in a group that meant him no harm. At least for now, he just prayed the men here were not 'pentup' since sometimes siltrake resembled a woman.

cheshire dissapeared again and reapeared next tgo the portal " alright well i thhink we should head inside so its safer in the lab ... as long as you dont touch any buttons"

"Sounds good to me." Tyrantic said. He turned to Kin,"Are you alright to walk?" He asked looking concerned at the elf.
Marius (played by Jiubei)

While waiting Marius decided to explore the nearby rooms most of them were empty of anything other dirt and foliage until he came upon one particular one which still had it's furnishings. There were chairs and a desk with some intricate instruments on it. He recognized one of them as an instruments for listening to hear beat. There was even a large curtain spanning the height of the room in the middle as well around two beds at the corner which gives people privacy. It seems to be a physician's quarters of sort.

Marius harrumphs his approval and sets about preparing the place for patients. He wondered why this place was left untouched unlike the other rooms. He went about opening the curtains and the moment he drew the one nearest the corner, the figure of a lithe woman stood before him, with her long hair covering her face. Suddenly, the girl lunged forward parting her hair from her face to show a grizzle sight of a girl with no eyes and blood flowing freely from her mouth as a putrid, gurgled groan escaped her mouth.

Marius watches the entire incident without even batting an eyelash and with a bemused expression even when the girl's face was only an inch away. When he has realized that this girl had nothing else to show, he swept his gauntleted hand at her and said negligently, "Shoo! Off to the afterlife with you."

With that, his hand looked as if it passed through smoke and the girl dissipated with a grateful sigh. Marius checks the bed to find it almost as good as new, and nods his approval. But as he walks to the doorway to await his impending patients he mutters somewhat aloud, "The ghost are just a rumour-my ass..."
Siltrake nodded as the others proceded to go to the lab. He followdd them curious seeinv how this group was safe. He looked at the portal and took a step back unfamiliar with this technology. He had been in the circus for the most of his life deemed as a frsavk. He accepted them with little concern. Bowever he was constantly targetted for being a woman. And many men would take their anger out on him when they found he was a man. He gulped and stood back, defensivly he grew blue green scales to cover and protect his body.he wasnt qbout to show his true nature at least not yet.

Tyantic could sense the change in Siltrake from behind them. He turned and looked at their new injured companion."You alright?" Tyrantic asked looking genuinely concerned.
Siltrake shook his head and he pointed with a clawed hand to the portal confused. "what is that thing?!" He said genuinly confused as he looked to the ice dragon. Be was utterly confused he sumersaulted backwards as he looked at the portal. "okay if this so called lab is safe....what in the world is that thing......in all my times...what is that thing? If it were to kill me why go in? If it is to saftey why is it scary?"he asked concenred showing his true coors as his scales flutuated in color now according to his mood.

"Don't worry it's safe. You can trust us come in and we can help you feel better. I wasn't to fond of portals myself but if I can go in then so can you." Tyrantic said with a smile trying to encourage him that everything would be alright."Think about it like this if we were trying to hurt you don't you think we would have already." He stated hoping it would make the shape-shifter feel better about entering with them."If you want I'll go first." Tyrantic said waiting for a response.
Siltrake gulped as he shed the scales in a rainbow of light as he looked at the ice dragon."well you do have a point there I suppose you are right. Well here goes nothing." He said as he took a atep back and then did backflips and front flips into the portal waiting tk see what would happen next.

Marius waits patiently by the doorway for the rest to enter. First the dragon entered, seeming to be trying to coax someone or something to enter the lab. Suddenly a strange looking person started doing flips through the entrance, causing one of Marius's brows to shoot up.

"Don't mind that one." Tyrantic said passing his comrade as he walked through the portal."He just needs to get adjusted." He said as a follow up."So where are we going?" Tyrantic asked looking at those who had already entered.
Siltrake as he reached the other side looked at the ones that were already there. His eyrs narrowed the second he saw the death cleric raising a brow towards him. "oh yes the ice dragon is right i do need some time getting adjusted. Ooh! Are you one of those death clerics? I havent had the joy to seeing one alive many of the ones i have laid.my eyes upon were dead... Well they wernet undead anymore. But intresting th is place is. I am unsure what do do. "he siad the entertainer voice of him already starting ti kick in. Siltrake was one of those circus freacks as well as a bit flamboyant. He had the terrible habit of turningore femine looking just to mess with people a small trickster one would day. He gazed at the death cleric and moved closer.his red hair everywerr and his blue eyes observant. He grinned and touched the cleric and pulled back his hand."wow the legends are true as cold as the dead." He said with a big grin as he stayed in his human form becoming somewhat comfortable with the group.

"So can we get some proper introductions before something else comes up?" Tyrantic said looking kinda annoyed at the fact that he knew nobody except Kin and the new acrobat.
Kin Ancalime (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

Kin had entered behind Siltrake and looked around, her ears twitching. She had a hand on her arm where her wound used to be.

cheshire entered last and locked the portal with the key she had found "okay lets head in" suddenly cheshire stoped mid-step and sniffed the air " somethings diffrent ... somethings missing" she slowly opened the ddoor to the lab an walked in proping the door open so the others could follow

she stalked her way down the hall way and stopped in front of a door she cracked it open and looked in she then flew open the door with wide eyes " damn it she got out" with that she opened the door to the the old physicians room and moved across the room and pulled a curtain back seeing that the bed was dishiveled " where did she go"

Marius's brow shot up even further when Siltrake touched him, disapproving the shapeshifter's lack of respect for his personal space, but other than that, did nothing.

"Clerics of Lady Death are never undead. The Lady does not approve of the unnatural extension of life, thus is against undeath. I am the only exception as she still has need of me, my undeath and living flesh so I can pass as a human are both gifts from my Lady." He said grvely, " More importantly, how did you know I am undead? And where did you see these dead clerics of the Lady?"

He then turns to face the whole group and gave them a short and curt bow. " My name is Marius, the Herald of Funerals. I am the eternal servant of Lady Death and as you have heard from this... Shapeshifter, am one of the living dead. I am also a trained physician and healer and would like it if all injured members to stop prancing around like nothing is wrong and get in the room so I can treat you."

Just as he finished,Cheshire ran pass him and into the room, asking about the girl,"You mean the ghost that you said were just a rumour? I have sent that one on her way to the Afterlife."

cheshire slumps against the wall and sighs with relief " at least she didnt get outside" with that she stood back up and looked at marius" sh was'nt a normal ghost ... she was an experimental ghost , she was being held in a hyper sleep container but she occasionaly gets out"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Misunderstanding (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus